Wishes do come true...

A Christmas Miracle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Soo Jin's POV~

-1 year later-

It's been a year since I last saw Jeongmin-ssi. This year is different from the year before. Umma and appa is finally here to celebrate Christmas with me. Although oppa is not here with us, I'm still happy because they took time out of their busy schedules to spend time with me. Jeongmin-ssi is right, Christmas wishes really do come true.

My family and I were spending our evening eating in the coffee shop where I met Jeongmin-ssi. I was really looking forward to see him. I wanted to tell him that my wish came true. We ate there for a few hours already, still there's no sign of him.

Where could he be? I thought he said to meet up with me this Christmas. Did he forget? I thought. "Soo Jin-ah, are you done? Let's go if you're done. Your oppa said to meet him in the middle of town for Christmas countdown." umma said. I nodded. Christmas countdown, huh? I wish he was there waiting for me. 

My family and I walked out of the coffee shop and headed to town. While walking, I felt like someone is following me. I turned around and saw people minding their own business. I shrugged off the feeling and continue walking with my parents. We passed by the fountain where Jeongmin-ssi and I hung out and took pictures. 

"Umma, appa. Can I stay here for a moment? I'll meet you guys in the middle of town later for the countdown." I smiled and they nodded. I walked towards the fountain and sat there. Where could you be? I looked at the dark sky and sighed. "Are you alone again, miss?" I heard a familiar voice. I looked around, trying to find the person I've been waiting for. 

"Stop looking, I'm behind you." he said. I turned around and spotted him. A wide smile grew on my face. "I thought you forgot about what you told me last year." I pouted. "How can I ever forget~" he winked at me. I giggled. "Can I ask you something?" he asked while taking the seat next to me. I nodded. "Do you remember who am I to you now?" he asked and stared at me with the most killing stare. My heart skipped a beat.

I looked down and shook my head. "You're a friend I met last year." I said. He let out a disappointedly laugh. "You didn't remember yet." he said disappointedly. "Then remind me who you are because I really can't." I said and looked at him. Our eyes met. It shocked me and I immediately looked away from him. He turned my body towards him. "You really don't remember me?" he asked sadly.

I nodded. He sighed. He looked sad. "It's fine if you don't remember me. I won't force you to remember me." he said disappointedly and intended to walk away from me. I grabbed his shirt unknowingly. "I... I want t-to re-remember you..." I stuttered. "C-can y-you re-remind me w-who yo-you a-are?" I asked while hiding my blush.

He pulled my hand and pulled me closer to him. I tried to push him away but he's stronger than me. "I'm disappointed because Jinjin doesn't remember me." he said. I stared at him. Jinjin? Only one person called me Jinjin... Could he be him? "Now you remember?" he smiled. "Could it be that... you are the boy from my elementary school? Mirror prince?" I asked. "Bingo. You still owe me an answer." he winked at me and let go of me.

I tilted my head. "Answer? What answer?" I asked innocently. He smiled. "Do you want me to remind you again what I said to you before I left that time?" he asked. I nodded and smiled. "Jinjin!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter