All I want for Christmas...

A Christmas Miracle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I don't want a lot for Christmas, there's just one thing I need

I don't care about the presents, underneath that Christmas tree

I just want you for my own, more than you could ever know

Make my wish come true, all I want for Christmas is you

 

~Soo Jin's POV~

Everyone is preparing for the Christmas party that will be thrown on the following day. Tey're also spending their time with their families and love ones— except for me. I do have an elder brother but he's too busy for me. My parents are working late even though it's Christmas Eve.

All I want for Christmas is for all my family members to spend their time with me, even if it's just for a night. I don't want the presents they shower me with, I don't care about presents. The best present they could ever give me is their time. Is that so hard to understand?

I was in a coffee shop on one Christmas eve evening, sitting there alone. There were couples and families around me. It made me feel jealous. I wish appa, umma and oppa is here with me. Why can't they just spend some time with me like they used to?

"Hello miss, are you here alone?" someone interrupted my thoughts. I looked at that person and decided to ignore him. He let out an awkward laugh. "I'm not a stalker or anything. It's just rare to see such a beautiful person alone during Christmas." he said. I stared at him weirdly. 

"Do you mind if I take you out for a walk around the town tonight? It's really beautiful around town." he offered me his hand. "No thank you," I smiled and pushed away his hand gently. "Don't worry I'm just someone who is willingly to spend my Christmas eve with you. And it's not normal for a person to be alone on Christmas Eve." he smile.

I hesitated for a moment. I sighed and took his hand. He smiled. "Thank you for trusting me.." he smiled. He took me out. He's right. It's very beautiful around town. I can't believe I missed a lot for the past few years. How I wish my parents and oppa is here with me. We went into random shops and started shopping for presents. He sure buys a lot. He even bought me a cute music box for me. In exchange, I bought him something too.

"Can you wrap this up?" I asked the salesgirl. She nodded and did as she's told. After she wrapped it, she handed the nicely wrapped present to me. "Er... here's your present for Christmas. Don't open it until the sun comes out.." I smiled shyly and handed him his present. He grinned and said "Gomawo."

After the shopping, we went to a very beautiful fountain. "Let's take a picture here!" he cheerfully said. I nodded and we took two pictures together. "Here, this is for you, and this is for me. For us to keep as a memory." he smiled at me.

"Thank you for bringing me out. I haven't been this happy for years" I smiled. "It's my pleasure to bring such a beautiful lady out. Can I know your name?" he smiled. "My name is Kim Soo Jin. Nice to meet you," I bowed. "Annyeong, Soo Jin. I'm Lee Jeongmin. Hope we can be good friend in the future!" he grinned.

We went to the middle of the town for Christmas countdown. I never knew there's a huge Christmas tree in the middle of town. "So Jin, make a wish when the clock strike 12. You wish might come true." Jeongmin smiled at me. I just smiled. "My wish will never come true.." I mumbled. "Ne? I didn't quite hear you because of the surrounding." he smiled sheepishly.

I shook my head. "If you make a wish when the clock strikes 12 on Christmas, your wish will come true. Mine came true." he s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter