Someday

Someday

 

 

Someday, someone's gonna take your place...


This blonde is totally full of foolishness...so fool of falling in love with someone whom she thought would be the perfect one for her.



Jessica Jung had surely missed a lot of people just looking for the so called 'perfect' for her. She had been strictly marking her high standards upon true love, for years. Tall, pink, and mature.
Sarcastic, but after all those perfectionism demeanor she's listing, she fell in-love with the 'wrong' person, the exact opposite human being of her dreams. Short, pale, and cute.

Oh yes, she was blinded by love. Love can invert everything.

Kim Taeyeon, the short, pale, cute and dork to whom Jessica entrusted her heart, her whole heart.

Hooosh. There came a shivering hot breath brushing against Jessica's ear. She was sitting on their living room's couch.

"Taeng..."

"you liked it, don't deny."

Taeyeon hushed once more. It tickled Jessica's ear but she's just resisting .

"it's cold.."

"Do you want me to make you warm?" Taeyeon seductively eyed closely to her girl as she sat beside.

"mmm.." Jessica's thinking while grinning.

"uhh.."

"No."

"What?!!"

"Coz I will make you warm." Jessica threatened.

"Challenging me?" Taeyeon started to slide her hand across the girl's waist.

"Hep!" Jessica slapped Taeyeon's hand to stop.

"Ouch! Why would you do such?"

"Cause you're not yet allowed to touch me."

"Pfffft. I'll just kiss you then, on your forehead, can I?" Taeyeon pleased cutely.

"Sure."

"Okay, close your eyes."

Jessica did as she was told. Taeyeon grinned as she stared at the beautiful princess before her sight. She leaned close to rub the girl's forehead.

Then she slowly lean and give the girl a swift sweet peck on the lips.

"Yah!" Jessica opened her eyes in shock as she eyed her winning girlfriend.

"Yo- how dare you kiss me?!"

"Why? Love has no boundaries at all." Taeyeon stood up as she teased the girl.

"Of course it has limits!"

"None when it comes to you and me."

Jessica blushed and was speechless.





I hate you Taeyeon!!! Why are you doing this to me?! Why can't I get over you! I hate that I've fallen for you!! I so hate myself!!!

I thought meeting you in this world is a miracle to me. I was wrong, extremely mistaken. I thought we both care, but I found out I am the only one who does. Why did I even gave you my whole love that I didn't even left for myself? Why do I have to be hurt like this? To be killed like this? Did I do something against everyone to suffer like this? To be fooled like this? To be used in a play? I don't know why did I even fell in love with you...




"~It's me the only person who knows you~"

"~the person who will only love you is me~"

"~It's because meeting you in this world is like a miracle to me~"

"Hmm.. that smells good.. probably that tastes good." Jessica popped and hugged Taeyeon from behind as she cooks something.

"But you tastes better." Taeyeon whispered.

"ert." Jessica glared at Taeyeon who just smirked.

Krrrrrrrng!!

"Taeng, you have a phone call."

"Oh? Kindly answer it for me?"

"Sure." She picked the phone from the table. " Yobosaeyo?"

"Taeyeon, I need you here at my office."

"Uhh sure. She'll be coming." Jessica answered flatly.

"Who's this?"

"Uhh this is Jessica, Taeyeon's...frien--"

"Mom she's my girlfriend!!!" Taeyeon shouted from behind.

"Okay. I just need my daughter urgent."

"yes."

toooooot.

"I gues I'll be leaving then."

"Wait." Jessica stopped her girlfriend. Taeyeon was surprised when the girl wrapped her arms around her neck and, 

kissed her, on the lips, slowly.

"Why are you suddenly being cheesy?" Taeyeon joked her question.

"Because I am your girlfriend."

"Bad timing, I have to leave." Taeyeon pouted.




I feel so sick! Sick of that stupid clumsiness of falling for your whole!

"Sica..? Why are you here? Gosh! How many bottles have you drank?"

Oh it's Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon, Kim Taeyeon's cousin. Thanks to her, I've been awakened from that shortie's trap.




It's been a month since Taeyeon left. Jessica was worrying about the fact that her girlfriend isn't even sending updates.

Krrrrrng! The doorbell rang. Jessica rushed to the door to see the Kim.

The Kim who wore an elegant black, knee-length gown.

Kim that she doesn't know.

"Who are you?"

"I am Kim Hyoyeon, Taeyeon's cousin. She informed me about you." Hyoyeon shook hands with the anxious girl.

"What happened to her? Where is she? Is she okay?" It seems like Jessica has been worrying over month that she grabbed the guest's arm.

"Relax. She didn't told me to go here. Actually she's wanting me to hide this from you.."

"Hide? What?" Jessica was full of confusion.

"If you wanna know, you have to go with me. She's at the party."

"Party? What do I have to know? I don't get it!" Jessica higher her pitched. What is Taeyeon doing?

"I've got this for you." Hyoyeon opened the big box down and revealed a formal dress. "Wear this, if you want to see my cousin, your girlfriend."

Jessica did the thing absent-mindedly. All she knew is that, she will see her girlfriend once again.

They rode the through Hyoyeon's car.



*At the party...

Jessica was welcomed by a lovely, familiar voice singing in front of everyone.

"~It's me the only person who knows you~"

"~the person who will only love you is me~"

"~It's because meeting you in this world is like a miracle to me~"

The whole crowd hollered by clapping. Jessica was stunned by seeing her Taeyeon smiled at the crowd and bowed. Taeyeon put her microphone near and spoke.

"I only want to dearly dedicate that song... for my one and only, partner to be..."


"...Lee Soonkyu."

Jessica's world seemed to be blackened. What have she heard? Or is she mishearing something? She can't help but to release a precious tear drop from her eye. It rolled down her cheek as her breathing is still unstable.

"She's going to be engaged soon with that girl." Hyoyeon informed Jessica cautiously.

"And--" Before Hyoyeon could finish, Jessica started running to the hall.

"Wait! You still have to know that it's her mother's fault!" Hyoyeon run after the poor broken hearted.



Jessica can't help but to cry herself out while walking on along the empty hallway of the hotel. Exhausted, she leaned herself on the wall near an opened door without knowing. She can hear the sweet conversation of the people inside.

"Taeng..."

"you liked it, don't deny."

"it's cold.."

"Do you want me to make you warm?"

"Sure.. if it's you."

"Challenging me?"

"Of course. Let's see."

"Pfffft. I'll just kiss you then."

"Sure."

"Okay, close your eyes."

Jessica closed her eyes as well. She doesn't know how much pain she could handle. She just want everything to be shut, so that she can't receive more sufferings. Hyoyeon came. Jessica was startled and suddenly pushed the door open.

Taeyeon was on top of a girl. The girl is wrapping her arms around Taeyeon's neck. Jessica could bitterly remember the time when she was the girl hugging Taeyeon. The times when she was the girl being kissed by Taeyeon.

"Je-Jessica?!! How did yo-"

Hyoyeon showed herself up.

"Hyoyeon?! I told you don't come across!" Taeyeon stood up and was about to slap Hyoyeon but her hand was stopped and threw away by Jessica. Jessica was panting heavily while glaring badly.

"Don't hurt her as if she have done something wrong!" Jessica yelled at Taeyeon.

"You know what? If there's someone who made a mistake here, it would be you, Taeyeon."

SLAP! Jessica slapped her hand towards Taeyeon's cheek.

"All this time? For all this time that I've been missing and thinking of you..." Jessica teared up.

"Sica..I'm sorry. I didn't want this either.."

"You used me! You just played with me!!!"

"Of course not!"

"That song... that song that I always thought was for me..."

"That's really for you!"

"What did you said..? Do you hear yourself saying it's for your future partner Lee--"

"You don't know what's going on! I can expl--"

"That was before! But seeing all THESE is enough to explain everything, Taeyeon."

Jessica run away.

"Sorry, I can't just stand here and watching that girl every night at her home crying, looking at your picture until she falls asleep, calling your name for a month. She is serious to you. But are you..?"

"Stop it Hyoyeon! As if I have a choice! You know this! You know right? You know that I didn't wish for THIS! You know something will happen to her if I continued living wih her, right?!"

"Yes I know! And I also know that you love her! But keeping THIS from her is not the best thing to do for the person you love! Why don't you just let her go! She's just be hurt If you continue making her hope for more! Do you understand me?!"

"...." Taeyeon exhaled in frustration. If she can just tell it directly to Jessica this time, maybe everything would be alright. But then love has limits, for them.

Taeyeon chose to follow where Jessica went.

"Where are you going? Chasing her?"

"No. I know it won't be possible, specially if mom saw that she's here. I just wanna see her exit this place safely, and please, Hyoyeon, kindly drive her home." Taeyeon is almost tearing up.




"Sica, you have to go home." Yuri, Jessica and Hyoyeon's friend, is also there.

"Why would I have to?" Jessica drank more.

It's been three days since the party that made her realize everything was celebrated. And of course, she was totally down. Taeyeon didn't even appear to apologize to her.

"Let's go home! It's getting late and cold." Yuri pleaded more.

"If you're dumping yourself more, it would be nonsense, you can't get over her." Yuri bluntly stated. Jessica was slapped by those words.

"Stop it! Shut up! You don't know a thing!" Jessica was all drunk.

"I'm irritated Hyo. If this girl really doesn't want to go home then fine! Let's leave her by herself." Yuri walked out.

Hyoyeon eyed the leaving girl, then eyed the drunk one. They were so poor.

"Jessica, where are you planning to go home now? Yuri might be upset to you so you can't be home with Yoonyul. You can't in my home because you know... THEY are there.."

"I don't wanna go ho---" Jessica started throwing up.

BLOK. BLOK. BLOK.

"I wanna go home..." Jessica cried to Hyoyeon as the latter comforted her.

"I told you..." Hyoyeon sighed.

"Just drop me at Seohyun's house.. I'm sure she can accept me.." Jessica smiled awkwardly, drunk.

"Where's that?"

"Check my phone.." Jessica had fallen asleep.




"I'm sorry for the disturbance this late night. It's just, there's no one I know that she's accept her except you. It seems like Yuri isn't in a good mood to accept her, eh. So just take care of her." Hyoyeon bid goodbye to the girl named Seohyun.

"Sure unnie." She assisted Jessica by putting the drunk girl's hand over her neck and closed the gate. The older girl is surely heavy.

"Sooyoung-unnie!!"

"Yes, Hyunnie!!"

"Help me down here! Jessica-unnie is drunk!"

"What a mess." Sooyoung went down to help the young girl.


The next day, Jessica woke up with her head aching. She was in a new place. She dragged herself out of the room and found to tall people happily cooking and serving the food.

These two, they really look like a couple, innocent, young couple.

Jessica just smiled at the sight.

"Oh unnie. You're awake. Isn't your head aching? Hyoyeon-unnie told me that you were drunk last night."

"Thanks Seohyun.." Jessica smiled weakly.

"Let's just eat." Sooyoung suggested.

After they have eaten the two 'youngers' washed the plates. They settled themselves in front of the TV.

"You know, Sica?"

"Hmmm..?"

"Why don't you just go back to your standards list of finding your perfect love?" Sooyoung cautiously suggested.
"Why would I?" Jessica bitterly answered as Seohyun can feel the tension.

"You know.. to get over easily with T--" before Sooyoung could finish, Seohyun stabbed some loaf on .

"Isn't it delicious unnie?" Seohyun smiled threateningly to Sooyoung as she slowly pinches the older girl's arm to get her point.

"Oh.. yeah.. thanks Hyunnie.. hehehe.."

"I'll just go to the park." Jessica stood up and grabbed her hanging coat.

"Take care unnie!" Seohyun politely guided Jessica outside. Then she quickly went back inside to watch TV.

"Why did you do that to me, Hyunnie?" Sooyoung was a bit irritated.

"You know what will happen to you is you stated her name."

"But I want her to realize that it's not just Taeyeon whom she can love. There are other people!"

"Sooyoung-unnie, you sound fishy.." Seohyun teased.

"Wha-What? It's not what you think Hyunnie... I don't have something for Sica.."

"Are you sure...?" Seohyun eyed her more teasingly.

"Yes.. Because I have someone in my heart.." Sooyoung focused her eyes on the TV.

"Oh? I didn't know about that." Seohyun controversially looked at her unnie. "Then who?"

"This person I love doesn't have no idea that I love her.."

"Her.. omo! It's a girl!" Seohyun squealed as she slowly make Sooyoung reveal the name.

"Yes.. she is." Sooyoung smiled.

Sometimes I wonder why are you still called a genius when you don't even know that I love you.

"Unnie, you're love must be intelligent." Seohyun infered.

"Ow? How do you say so?" Sooyoung slowly smiles at the genius.

"..because you said she has no idea about your love. I know intelligent people are the foolish when it comes to love."

You got the point.

TOK. TOK. Someone knocked.

Seohyun hurried and opened the gate.

"Oh... it's you, Taeyeon-unnie."




Jessica wanders around the amusement park. She could hardly count the number of times she sighed. Her past with Taeyeon is still playing inside her mind. She found a perfect spot under the tree to watch the glowing sunset. She just stood there and smiled if she wanted.

"There you are... I thought I won't be able to find you.."


Jessica turned around to see a familiar smiling face of the one... who have broken her heart.

"Why are you here?" Jessica said, flatly.

Taeyeon sighed.

"Jessica, I, I know... you don't want to see my face.. or even my shadow..." Taeyeon's speech could hardly be uttered. She smiles although it really hurts. She wanted to hug the girl before her but she can't. Everything just suddenly became so strange between them.

"..." Jessica missed that voice, but what can she do? This girl she loved is now officially taken by other girl.

"I'm sorry... I just don't want you to be hurt that's why I .. I chose to stay away from you.." Taeyeon's cracking voice made Jessica look away. She don't want to be carried away.

"But I don't want you to pity me this time.. I won't beg you to come back to me because I know you won't.. I just want to say sorry for all I've done.. specially for hurting you so much.." Taeyeon released the hard feeling by tearing slowly.

"Slap me as hard as you can.." Taeyeon readied her crying face.

Jessica slowly raised her hand. She can't help but to also tear up. It feels like yesterday, she can hold this girl, she can kiss this girl, but today, she doesn't know where those boundaries came from. She can't even talk a single word. She wanted to say, I miss you so much, but thinking that they are officially broken, makes her completely a loser.

Jessica slowly drive her hand to touch Taeyeon's wet cheek.

"It's been a month since I held your face... and it feels so different." As much as she wanted this moment to be forever, she can't. The sun is already setting.

"I can't slap you this time... you said sor-ry, right? And i-it's nnn-ot a ba-ad t-thing.." Jessica stated between her sobs.

She reached the same hand in front of Taeyeon.

"Congratulations for your upcoming engagement. Make her happy." Jessica's tears can't stop from falling. Stupid tears!

Taeyeon can't accept the fact that this hand would congratulate her instead of receiving the other engagement ring. She held Jessica's hand and felt the coldness around them. She can feel their past.

"Your hand... it's cold." Taeyeon concernedly told her. Jessica blushed achily and grabbed back her hand.

"Don't worry.. I can make myself warm.." Jessica blew her hand. Taeyeon looked down.

"I want to give you this.." Taeyeon pulled something out her jacket. It's a pink teddy bear.

"That's the last thing I could give to you before we head to Kuwait."

Jessica was shocked but didn't make it obvious. So she's leaving?

"T-thanks.." Jessica gratefully handled the teddy bear.

"I guess I have to go.." Taeyeon turned away, but suddenly stops.

"Is there something..?" Jessica was stunned with the girl's sudden action.

"Yes.." Taeyeon leaned close to the girl and tip-toed. Jessica was so surprised that she was stunned.

Taeyeon slowly kissed her forehead. It lasted for a couple of seconds.

"I-I will miss you.." Taeyeon held Jessica's hand. She pressed it and slowly placed back to it's normal position.

Taeyeon slowly walked away, until she was gone from Jessica's sight.

"I will miss you... Kim Taeyeon."



It's getting darker and colder and Jessca felt her feet getting cramps. She decided to sit on a bench in the park. She examined the pink teddy bear and realized that it has a speaker. There was a voice message. She clicked on the button and heard Taeyeon's soothing voice once more.

"Hi..!

Psst.!

Sica-yah...

Are you a dictionary..?

Because you add meanin to my life..

I'll call the police!

Cause you've stolen my heart.

Are you not  getting tired.?

Because you've been running in my mind the whole day.

What's your height..?

Cause I really have no idea how you fitted inside my heart.

Hmmm...

Hmmm...

Hmmm..

Aha! I'm going to be your crystal gayzer..

You're future is...

is..

me.

I just wanna greet you a Merry Christmas.. I wish you all the best.

Remember this one, important thing..

I love you so very very very much

Even though our world is falling apart, and time wants us to separate. I guess you still hate me for what I've done to you. I'm really sorry, I do. But those years, those years that we have been together, are the best years of my life. I just hope, that even, even we trailed different paths now, we can be happy living our own lives. Please be free, I don't want you to shell yourself from my love. I want you to be happy, challenge me? 

Kim Jessic-- I mean Jung Jessica, pardon me calling you like that. I just realize you are not mine anymore. Jessica, please find yourself someone who can love you more than the way I loved you. Someone better than me, not worse. I don't want you to be hurt, cause I just made you. Seeing you smile like yesterday is enough for me. Can you forgive me? I guess you need time. And if we meet someday, how I wish, can we please at least be friends? Because, I think befriending the most beautiful woman in the world would be cool. So I guess, I'll wait for that day to come. I love you, goodbye. This is from the one who loved you and hurt you but still loves you, Kim Taengoo. Annyeong! Saranghae, Jessica."


"Yah!! Kim Taeyeon!! You're making it harder for me to forget you!!!" Jessica cried childishly.

"I guess I have to leave this teddy bear here.." 

She kissed the teddy bear and looked at the now starry sky. She carefully placed the teddy bear on the bench.

Goodbye, Taeng.

She slowly walked away.

Walking home.

She reminisces how Taeyeon looks a while ago and she can't help but to smile bitterly.

She's thinking about how will she move on without the girl of her dre--

"Hey miss!"

Jessica turned around to see a pretty girl bowed at her. It seemed like this lady has been following her.

"uh yes?" Jessica bitterly asked.

"I guess you forgot this.." The lady flashed a cute smile while reaching out the pink teddy bear to Jessica.

"Uhh no. I purposely left that there." Jessica smiled a bit.

"Oh? How could you leave a cute PINK teddy bear on a bench under this cold night?" The naughty girl asked.

"Fine, fine..." Jessica rolled her eyes in childishness.

"Are you cold?" The mysterious girl asked the teddy bear dumbly.

"Bears don't feel cold. They have think fur." Jessica coldly replied. The girl didn't mind her, but instead, put a pink hanky around the teddy bear's neck. Jessica scoffed.

"Here!" The girl reached the teddy bear to Jessica.

"Oh?" Jessica was surprised.

"You're lover gave it to you. So you have take care of it."

"Huwa?! You saw us?! You stalker!" Jessica flashed herself.

"I don't get you.. I mean I will give this to you.."

"I don't get you too."

"Just keep it." The mysterious, naughty girl run away.

That's ridiculous. Your lover gave this to you... then she said she gave it to me-

Does it mean... she is my lo-- Hell, no!

Jessica scratched her head in confusion and looked at the teddy bear she's holding again.

There were letters embroidered on the hanky.

"Tiffany... American name."






~END~