Final

Blame it on the Movie

“Jagiya, let’s watch movie.” a big grin plastered on Chen’s face while holding a DVD tape of the Nightmare on Elm Street.

          “No freaking way, Jongdae!” you said while glaring at the thing he’s holding.

          “Please Jagi, please! I’ve never watched horror flicks for a long time now. And I also want to cuddle with you on the couch while watching.” He said whining and giving you those puppy eyes that you can’t resist.

          “Urgh! Don’t do this to me, Oppa! You know I hate watching that stuff.” You hopelessly said.

          “Just this once Jagi and we will never watch it next time.” He said while showing his adorable aegyo.

          You softened as he showed his hidden cuteness that’s only for you, and ONLY YOU could see. “Okay, okay! BUT promise me this will be the last.”

          “I promise. Thanks, Jagiya!” he said before pecking your lips.

          “Do I have a choice?” you frowned.

          “Aww! Don’t frown, Jagi. Come here, let’s cuddle.”

          You chuckled, “Alright.”

          In the middle of the movie, you were already shaking and screaming the hell out of you while your great husband is having the time of his life watching his favourite movie. (A/N: Just pretend it is Chen’s favourite movie. :D)

          At the end of the movie, Chen made you relax by having you sit on his lap and rest your head on his chest.

          “You want to sleep now, Jagi? I’m sorry, i shouldn’t have forced you to watch it with me.” He said worriedly.

          “No, not yet, I won’t be able to sleep at this state.”

          “Okay, let me get you milk then.”

          “Just be fast, Oppa.” You said, slightly frightened. While Chen was at the kitchen, the lights suddenly turned off which made you scream.

          “Jongdae Oppaaaa!” you screamed, tears escaping from your eyes. Chen panicked, stumbling back to the couch where you’re seated at.

          “Sshh! Jagi, Jagiya it’s alright. I’m here, I won’t leave you. I won’t go anywhere.” When you heard his soothing voice and felt his warmth, you made yourself relax in his arms. The trembling of your body started to fade away.

          “I love you, oppa.” You sleepily said.

          You heard him chuckle. “I love you too, Jagiya. Let’s go to bed now so you can sleep.”

          “Hmm! No! I’m scared, it’s too dark.”

          “Don’t worry. I will stay awake until you fall asleep.”

          He carried you bridal style to your shared room and you snuggled closer to his neck, smelling the masculine scent of his perfume. He slowly put you to bed and pulls the covers to both of your bodies. You felt his arms around your waist and you find yourself resting your head on his chest.

          Suddenly, you heard him sing a familiar tune, your favourite song, “Baby, Don’t Cry”. As the song came to an end, you felt his lips on your forehead.

          “Dream of me, Jagi!”