Blood

Camera lens

 

"Are you an idiot?" I screamed at he boy in front of me. A boy I had been taking pictures of ever since high school started. Why have I never noticed his struggles? Why didn't he tell me? Why didn't I notice this when I noticed... 
When I noticed my feelings for him? 
 
The boy I love stood in front of me, a foul smell escaping from him as he stood there. I screamed. The bathroom was empty anyways but he loud scream panged through the walls of the bathroom. 
 
Why Minho? I questioned him as I took his shoulders and shoved him on the wall. Tears rolled down my face as I saw Minho acting as if nothing was wrong. 
 
But everything is wrong Minho. 
 
I panted, he stared as he softly lifted his hand to dry my tears. 
 
I'm sorry key. He said. I'm so sorry. 
 
He then pushed me off him, I slumped down on to he floor, tears rolling down continuously and rapidly. 
 
No, I'm sorry Minho. I'm so sorry that I'm a coward unable to express my feelings for you. I'm sorry I can't help you Minho. I wish you knew I love you. 
 
Then would you stop all this?
Why are you like this Minho? 
 
I was helpless for he past three weeks. Minho never appeared at school. The pain in my heart told me I was deeply in love with him. 
 
Stupid love. Complicated love. 
 
Why am I such an idiot? 
 
So u visited Minho. The cold wind whipped around my face as I stood in front  of Minho's apartment tower.
 
Come on key. You can do this. 
 
I went up to tote familiar place, I had even memorized he pass code to the house.
 
5399 
 
I pushed he numbers in as he house was deserted. 
 
Only to hear groaning and panting coming Ron he bedroom. My ert instincts took over as I slowly opened he door. 
 
Instead of a person, I saw Minho- his highs covered in blood as tears rolled down his face. 
 
I screamed again. 
 
I was so scared. So so scared as u quickly grabbed the shirt lying near him. 
 
I questioned him again. 
 
Why Minho? Why? 
 
 
Tears dropped one by one on to the floor as I furiously wiped them away. 
 
Stop it Minho. Stop hurting yourself. 
Engulfing him in to a hug, I sobbed on to his shoulder. 
 
Why do you care bout me so much. 
 
His question was asked barely above a whisper as I looked at him. 
 
The dark circles under his eyes and the many scars on his forearm. My heart crushed in to a million of pieces.    
 
Why do you look so lost? 
 
Why do you care about me?
 
Questions were thrown around neither of hem answered.  
 
It was Minho who asked me again. 
 
His plush lips moving as his eyes shimmered with tears. 
 
Why do you care about me. 
 
It was more of a statement than a question. 
 
Why do you care about me. 
 
 
I have him the answer physically. 
 
I kissed him. 
 
There were no longer a space between us as I pushed him on to the wall. 
 
He didn't protest. 
 
In fact he kissed back. 
 
 
 
I loved Minho and he loved me back. 
 
I saved Minho from disappearing and he saved me when I fell hard. 
 
I am the photographer and he's the model. 
 
 
 
Camera lens- another place where my boyfriend stands out excluding real life. 
 
 
He's perfect. 
 
 
Dear Minho - don't change you're beautiful. 
 
 
 
I love you 
 
 
 
 
hi guys!!! 
 
Im sooo sorry for not updating these days. I lost a few subbiesntoo D:
 
heres how this ends and if ts crappy I'm sooo sorry! 
 
I hope you 3 subbies will come back S: 
 
happy Sunday and please comment!! 
 
Thansk guys! Also, daejae or baekyeol?? Or another Shinee pairing?? 
 
Comment and tell mee !!!! 
 
 
 
Onewlova519 
 
 
 
 
 
UPDATE- 4/11/13
 
Thanks for your support! Thank you Thank you Thankyou <3 <3 <3 
 
Check out my other stories if you want ;)