Frequent Bathroom Visits

Camera lens

 

Minho's day was calm. 

Very very calm, a little too calm for Minho's liking. 

 

he strolled down the street on the way to school as girls squealed at the sight of him. 

Minho knew he was attractive. He had tall yet sharp features. He was the school's newspaper model. 

 

A thud on his back made him turn around as he saw his photographer and friend Key pressing his body on to his. 

"Hey Minho." Key smiled as Minho's heart fluttered. 

 

Key was also attractive. He had nice eyes and unique facial structures. he was also y, not to mention hot. 

 

Key was also touchy. He appreciated skinship and he went around smiling, hugging and giving small kisses on people's cheeks. 

 

Minho was quite the opposite. There was a time when Minho tried to be friendly. He tried to approach people with hugs and smiled and a few pats on the back, but all would have the same reaction. 

 

"Minho-ah, What's wrong with you?" 

 

So MInho stopped trying. He no longer smiled when necessary, he didn't hug anyone and stayed away from people's touches. 

 

he only smiled at Key and the camera. 

 

But Minho never tried to stop being skinnier. 

he tried everyday, the amour of push ups he did, the amount of running and work-outs he did, he didn't seem to get skinnier. 

He wanted to be skinny. Just like Key. 

 

But as days passed Minho couldn't see anything except fat. fat fat fat. He hated that word, yet the thing clung on to him. 

 

How was Key so specially skinny? He couldn't stop comparing himself and his amazing photographer. 

 

"We have a shoot with the kids down there. They're street kids." Key smiled kindly at the old lady passing by as Minho nodded. 

 

"I'll see you then." He nodded at Key's charming face. 

 

Minho slumped in his seat. The girls smiled at his kindly as he quietly opened his book. 

The fangirls weren't stupid. They didn't scream just to see him walk down the road. They didn't bombard him with presents, nor did they get touchy and affectionate with them. 

 

Just a few boxes of chocolate or love letters in his locker was what he had to deal with. 

 

Like today. 

A pretty box of chocolates was pushed on to his table as he saw the editor, Sulli pushing it. 

"Minho, eat more. You look like a dead person walking around!" She yelled playfully and nudged the chocolate under his nose. 

 

Minho's ear twitched. Did that mean he got skinnier? LIes. He knew he was still a billion kilograms fatter than Key. 

 

Pushing the food away, he grumbled. 

"I don't eat chocolate." Sulli blinked twice before shrugging and shooting worried glances at him and walking away. 

 

 

After-school came by like a breeze. 

As Key opened his camera and blew at its lenses, he eyes the empty seat of Minho's. 

 

"Hey, Where's Minho?" He called out to the assistant, Kyungsoo who was scurrying about holding on to the clipboard for dear life. 

"He went to the bathroom, he said he had to do his business." Kyungsoo replied honestly his eyes widening second by second. 

 

The girl crew mates giggled as Kyungsoo frowned nervously. 

"Alright, relax, here he comes." 

Minho stepped in to the room as he eyed his crew. 

 

Key took a look at his model. He was skinnier these days and his cheekbones were getting prominent day by day. His eyes were sunken as his lips gave out a tint of blue. He did look like a ghost walking around. 

 

Shaking his head, Key motioned them to go out as his mind lingered on to one thought. 

 

lunch was a few minutes ago, how could his waste excrete so fast?? 

 

Key wasn't dumb, he knew something was up with Minho's frequent bathroom visits. 

 

 

"Hana, Dul, Set, Kimchi!" He pointed the camera towards the kid and Minho as they smiled. Snapping the picture, he frowned. 

 

Instead to a student helping out a street child, it looked like a street-kid helping out themselves. 

 

Key wondered if Minho would ever smile brightly again. 

He knew there was a time when Minho gave him a lot of hugs and smiles. And secretly, he missed that. 

 

So he was ever sick worried that Minho was no longer smiling and well… was skinny as . 

 

He was worried, heck he was depressed. 

 

Where did the Minho go? 

 

 

 

 

"Hey guys, great job" the crew sat around in a circle as they ate their melon breads, talking happily amongst each other. 

 

Minho stood up as Sulli's hand stopped him. 

 

"Where are you going Minho?" Concerned, Key cocked his head. 

Minho shrugged and pointed awkwardly at the bathroom before foxing a smile. 

 

A silence passed by the crews as they looked at each other uneasily. A thought floated in their minds. 

 

What's up with Minho? 

 

Sulli sighed and let his hand go as she waved her hand. Minho walked out of the door only to find a tear trickling down his chin. 

 

I'm doing this so I can be like you Key, skinny, popular and handsome. I want to be skinny like you Key. Please bear with it. 

 

The silence passed by as Key coughed and stood up. 

 

"I'll just go.. and check up on him." 

 

 

the rest only nodded and let the photographer go. 

 

 

On the way there, Key thought about Minho. His smile, His laugh and those affectionate hugs he gave out often. 

He missed the happy Minho, a lot actually. 

 

Opening the male's door, he heard the sound of someone throwing up.

 

His face paled to hear the boy inside throw up again. A faint smell of barf spewed as Key shivered. 

 

That couldn't be… Minho? 

 

The cubicle's door opened to reveal Minho wiping his mouth as he stared at Key. 

 

"Minho… you…." 

 

 

 

 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

 

 

heylooo. onewlova519. 

so guise.. up for the december spirit? 

okay i'm so lame. lala 

i hope you liked the chapter cuz it was kind of sick and weird and lame. 

 

boohoo. I'm loosing subbies. I'M SO SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATEEDD D: 

 

i hate this. D: 

 

anyways. thanks to those who have coped with my cheesy-ness, you guise rock. 

And this who gave up on me, well.. you're not the first one. 

 

 

subscribe and leave a little comment. 

 

whoo hoo. <3