Chapter 2- The Deal

You are My Destiny

(Krystal and Minzy were together in front of the door at the their room,
Sulli was walking going through the room)

Krystal: hey Sulli! where have you been yesterday afternoon after the class?

Minzy: yeah...we waited for you in a years already!....

Sulli: ahh...uhmm...yesterday(flashback effects) ahh! i already go home early hehe sorry guys....

Krystal: don't do it again Sulli! you let us wait for you and didn't said anything or even a call that your not going home with us...

Sulli: Im really sorry guys...i won't do it anymore....

Minzy: aish! you'll gonna get a punch from me if you do it again!(lifting her right hand over Sulli, and then the bell rings for the start of the class)

(after the afternoon class)

Sulli: guys i 'll be going home alone today...bye(sulli runs out of the room waving)

Krystal and Minzy: hey! wait!...

Sulli: bye! i really need to go(while running)

(after she runs through the corridor she stopped at Seohyun's room)

Sulli: hey you!

Taemin: sssh!! (runs through sulli and covered sulli's mouth and taemin almost hugs sulli beside the door
with the background music Sarang ingayo)

Sulli: (looking at taemin angrily)(sound of covering a mouth while talking) hey! stop covering my mouth!!

Taemin: aish! just keep your mouth shut(low voice) (Yongwha came)

Yongwha: hey kid! what are you doing to her?

Taemin: ahh...no...we were playing, right?(looking at Sulli with a devilish smile)

Sulli: (looking scared) ahh yeah yeah...were pa playing!....

Yongwha: ahh i thought this boy was doing something on you...
call me if ever he did something wrong to you ok!...
(yongwha was entering the room)

Sulli: ahh wait! sunbae! what's your name?

Yongwha: my name is Jung Yongwha senior high student...

Sulli: ahh thanks oppa!...

Yongwha:(smiled at sulli) no prob!

Taemin: aish! thanks thanks!(with strange expressions)

Sulli: (angry expressions)

Taemin: let's not talk here, let's go at the back of the school (pulling sulli's left hand)
(after they got at the back of the school's building)

Sulli: ouch! my hand! i think its gonna be pull off!...

Taemin: so what's our plan? i already had my own plan now...i wanted to hear your plans...

Sulli: get off your hand on my hand first!...

Taemin:(looking on his hand) ahh yeah..of course i will! (after a minute)

Taemin: ok! these are my plans for our deal no. 1 you need to teach my how to say to Seohyun noona
about my feelings for her(while turning around on sulli) 2. help me get rid of Yongwha hyung(keep on turning)

Sulli: hey! stop turning around it makes me dizzy!

Taemin: aish! stop complaining there im not yet finished! and no. 3. after i already said my feelings for Seohyun noona we should stop our communication and think that nothing happens ok!

Sulli:(takes a deep breath and strangely looking at taemin) your plans are ok but I'll help you if you help me on my school works...

Taemin: what do you mean?

Sulli: like projects,homeworks and you'll gonna tutor me on other subjects

Taemin: what?!...no way!....

Sulli: ok fine...then im going now im just wasting my time here....

Taemin:(hold sulli's hand again) wait! im not yet refusing on your plans..

Sulli:(sulli looked on taemin and smiled) ok!

Taemin: so let's close this deal, im going to help you on your school works and you'll gonna help me to say my fellings for Seohyun noona (they shake their hands)

Sulli: aigoo...its already 7 pm my mom will gonna scold me again(runs through the gate)

Taemin: wait!