chapter 12

I'm ing Pregnant!!
Nichkhun stayed at hospital watching over wooyoung and never want to let go of wooyoung's hand if taec didn't ordered him to let go so he could check wooyoung, he wouldn't let go, seeing wooyoung's state now crumble his heart, wooyoung's face were too pale like his blood stop flowing over his face, and his immobile body broke him even more his mind were muddle remembering what happen beforehand, what if wooyoung saw the kiss and cause him this he thought, what if he hate me because of that crazy girl nichkhun's tears flowed down his cheeks, his dying of the thought wooyoung will hate him or worst leave him, his life just circulates around wooyoung and life without wooyoung is nothing, a quit sob release by him, junho and chansung who'd been there with him approach him patting his shoulder " I won't forgive my self if something happen to them " he said, the maknaes look at each other then to their anxious hyung " hyung, don't say that they're gonna be fine, please don't blame yourself, you didn't do anything " cooed junho rubbing his back " no.. I did something, I told you tiffany kiss me and I'm sure he saw it, what if he thinks I'm cheating "

" hyung, wooyoungie hyung trust you and even he saw it I'm sure he'll listen to you first, he know you will never cheat on him, he's just probably too tired that his body gave in, we notice it before we came in your office, we try to stop him but he refuse he said he want to surprise you, this is our fault we shouldn't let him out, I'm sorry hyung.." Chansung apologise, nichkhun turn to him with more tears, knowing wooyoung's reason to come, nichkhun want to speak when taec appear " taec how are they? " He quickly ask " very fine, no need to worry his just very tired that cause him to faint " said taec nichkhun smile in relief no more tears streaming " where's he? "

" he's sleeping right now, and I'm suggesting that he should stay in the hospital, now go maybe his awake now, ill be back later to check on him "

" Thanks taec "

Nichkhun,chansung and junho entered wooyoung's room, wooyoung is there lying on the bed sound asleep " he's ok now so you two can go now and rest, I you're probably tired too " he smile but the maknaes are reluctant to move " don't worry I will call you if he wakes up, thank you for taking care of him " smile nichkhun, the two maknae smile back glancing at woo before exited the room, nichkhun sat beside the bed taking wooyoung's hand and held it, he watch wooyoung peacefully sleeping, his complexion were back to normal taec already assure him wooyoung is fine but he couldn't help it he still worried about his huswife, he reach out for wooyoung's hair and gently it while attentively watching wooyoung for any movements, minutes later wooyoung finally stir feeling someone his hair, he slowly open his eyes to see nichkhun deep in his thought while caressing his hair wooyoung notice the puffy eye of his husband and his face muddle. With stain of tears yet he still found his hubby so handsome and perfect

Meanwhile, nichkhun felt someone staring at him and he certainly knew who's staring at him, his gaze quickly turn to the younger and found him still staring " baby..are you feeling better now? " Wooyoung weakly nodded " do you want me to call taec? " Wooyoung shook his head in silent " no " nichkhun look at him with such caring and worried gaze and somehow guilty, and wooyoung know's very well where's that guilt came from, he knew nichkhun felt guilty for something he don't intend to do " I'm sorry " and there nichkhun apologise as always even there's nothing to be apologise " I- I di.." Nichkhun's words stock on his tongue his eyes swelled up with tears once again guilty took over him, his grip on wooyoung's hand gets tighter " khunnie.."

" I'm sorry, I didn't thought she would kiss me believe me I'm not cheating on you "

" Khunnie..I know.." Wooyoung cupped nichkhun face " I saw and heard everything and even I if didn't heard everything I would still listen to you always, cause I know you'll only tell me the truth, you've never lie to me, I trust you so please stop crying I don't wanna see you cry it hurts me, I just wish that I didn't fainted earlier, so I would be able to pull that girl's hair and drag him out of your office " nichkhun chuckle and was relief to wooyoung's words the heaviness in his heart swiftly gone, wooyoung sat up and hug him " I love you khunnie "

" I love you more baby " he kiss wooyoung who reciprocate the kiss instantly " ehem.." A clear of throat break them apart, wooyoung blush seeing taec and one of nurses in front of them " sorry I don't want to interrupt your moment but I need to check up this stubborn kid's condition " taec flick wooyoung's forhead, wooyoung pout at taec who seriously doing his job now to make sure he and the baby's condition are stable and after a few check ups he smile and give the equipment to the nurse " seriously woo.. I. Warn you to not stress yourself, why you're so stubborn, you don't know how much you worry us specially nichkhun " scold taec hands on his waist " you almost kill nichkhun here, god you just turn this man into a cry baby " taec laugh wooyoung giggle " shut up taec!! " Snap nichkhun, so embarrassed at his action " seriously khun, it was epic to see you like that " continued taec nichkhun stood up and drug taec out of the room " hey..wait I'm his doctor!! "

" Yeah.. But let me do you a favour, let me doctor him for now " nichkhun shove taec's popping head and close the door wooyoung couldn't help but laugh

" Don't listen to him " he said as he sat back " why isn't that true? " Fake wonder wooyoung cause obviously the evident of nichkhun's act earlier were still on his face but as what wooyoung said, nichkhun never lied to him " I its true..b-but..ugh..forget it!! " Groan nichkhun a little pout on his lips " I'm sorry to worry you khunnie..I just really want to surprise visit you "

" Its ok, you're ok now anyway "

" Wait who's that girl anyway? " Wooyoung suddenly ask, nichkhun felt nervous " she's tiffany close friend from high school "

" Uh..did you two had a thing back then? "

" What?..no.. I told you she's a close friend..sure she flirt with me sometimes but we never had a thing, I'm not infatuated to her " spurted nichkhun, wooyoung chuckle at his reaction

" " She's pretty though, she has a dazzling eye smile and.." Wooyoung's words was cut by nichkhun

" yah.. Are, are you checking on her earlier? "

" well yes but its not what you think it is, I'm just checking out my enemy, she has a great body "

" Stop it... She's nothing compare to you " nichkhun kiss his huswife again but deeper knowing that this time no one would interrupt them


In the morning wooyoung wakes up as the sun rays cross his eyes caressing his face and the delicious smell of foods that filling his lungs luring him to open his eyes, he slowly open his hazy eyes and was gritted by his husband perfect smile " good morning sunshine " greeted nichkhun " good morning khunnie " he smiled back receiving a morning kiss from his husband then a " how are you feeling wooyoungie? " A concern voice immerse in the room, wooyoung search for the owner and there junho was smiling as usual his eyes were. hiding, next to him was chansung " I'm very fine, I'm just tired last night, I'm sorry to worry you both "

" Its ok wooyoungie, we're relief you're fine now " cooed junho walking closer to him and gave him a hug followed by chansung

" Khunnie I'm starving? " Whine wooyoung as he pout at his husband " I know that's why I brought you something " wooyoung look at the food nichkhun brought and his eyes sparks and wondered, there's only one person he knew could cook this food for him and no other than his hubby but how? " how did.."

" I went home earlier to clean up myself and cook for you, I know you'll love this " cut nichkhun reading his huswife's mind " hmm..khunnie...you're the best hubby ever " he hug his hubby " just for you " nichkhun chuckle hugging him back


After a couple of hours nichkhun,junho and chansung stayed in the hospital accompanying the all whiny wooyoung who eventually got bored in the hospital, the three did everything to keep wooyoung away from boredom, mix of laughters are echoing in the hospital's room till a loud cry alarm them, wooyoung scream in pain holding his stomach, three quickly panic and approach him not knowing what to do, they kept asking wooyoung but wooyoung's words quickly die and no words would came out in his mouth that the three could understand, nichkhun who was hella worried quickly pluck his phone over his pocket " I'll call mom " he said in panic " no I should call your mom first " he shook his head looking at wooyoung his gaze were asking what he should do, while chansung junho bump to each other as both of them were panicking as well, wooyoung's scream cause their brain to un function " AHHHH..khunnie.. I think its time.." Cry wooyoung and nichkhun furiously approach him " for what?.." Wooyoung was whimpering but he don't know if he should laugh at how nichkhun's react right now or what?, his hubby looks so loss and doesn't know where to go and what to do, helding nichkhun's hand wooyoung, nichkhun kept looking at him waiting for an answer " taec...hynghng.." Wooyoung said between his whimper,nichkhun still in a mental shock "C-CALLTAECHYUNG!!!!!" Finally wooyoung manage to say in one go, his scream wakes the three on their mental shock and they three of them storm out of the room screaming for taecs name, taecyeon quickly run to wooyoung's room and he knew its wooyoung's time

Wooyoung knows that giving birth is not easy as how you made it, peoples talks that giving birth is too painful and he embrace himself about preparing himself for the pain he will endure. And he thought his body were already prepare but the actual pain he feel right now was million times painful than what he had imagine, the pain was unbearable nothing could compare on it in this world, wooyoung felt like he would explode any second, nichkhun held his hand and he grip hard on his hubby hand taking some strength to keep going

" Push, woo, push " an unfamiliar voice told him and he obeyed. The pain got worse. His whole body ached, his usually smiling face all bizarrely cringe into grimace that showed nothing but pain, eyes burning from tears and his lips tightly shut, teeth screech from the pressure they're under from a clench jaw, he pushed again trying to breath in sync with nichkhun, just like he had practised but failed miserably, letting out whimpers after whimper he cried out in pain, and the sight of nichkhun's worried face motivate him to be strong so he won't worry his husband, he felt that the end was near, his body almost numb from the extreme ache, But then, a noise that made the pain bearable and release him from hideous torment echoed in the room and the world stop.

The small cry of an little angel.

Wooyoung's eyes abruptly shut open, that was his child, his child with nichkhun, everything he had gone through those past months are paid off and his beyond happy he accomplish it.

" You did well woo, its a beautiful baby girl, do you want to hold her? " the nurse who urge him to push ask him, woo's eyes scanned over nichkhun's face who still gripping his hand. He was longingly looking at the small angel being wrapped in a blanket in the nurse arms with the sparkle in his eyes. Wooyoung smile

" let nichkhun hold her first " nichkhun blink away tears when he was handed the baby, nichkhun held the baby girl protectively in his arms a pure adoration were in his face and wooyoung knew he could not have found a better family than his, he felt at ease as his eyes fell asleep from exhaustion but not before he heard nichkhun's soft sweet voice

Welcome to our family, ae-young

words that send wooyoung to his beautiful slumber with smile



End?..XD