The Born of Ace Wu .

My Chinese Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Jess!” Kris shouted from afar. Jessica stops her conversation with Tiffany and turned around. Kris was grinning at her, calling her to come to him.

Jessica smiled at the sight of her giant boyfriend as she slowly makes her way to him. “What?”

“You look different. Where’s your scarf and spec?” Jessica frowned, looking at Kris up and down. Jessica takes off her scarf and wraps it around Kris’s neck. “You’ll catch a cold with that shirt of yours.”

Kris smiled warmly at his girlfriend caring nature. She may at cooking, but she’s really caring and took really good care of people around her. That’s pretty much the reason why he wanted to make her his. He wants to shift all her attentions to himself. Calls him selfish, he don’t really mind because he is selfish.

“Ta-da!” Kris showed her his alpaca doll he received just now. He knows it’s rude to give a present someone gives to you to someone else. But he’ll just make this as an exception. He loves this doll, and he wants to share this baby with her.

Jessica look at him weirdly at first but then she slowly smiled at the sight of the alpaca doll wearing his scarf and spec. “Are you giving it to me?”

Kris frowned at the word ‘it’. “He’s not an it, he’s a he. He’s a boy, duh. His name is Ace. Ace Wu.” Jessica let out a small chuckled before taking Ace from him.

“Why are you giving him to me?” Jessica asked, playing with Ace’s hand.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter