Mine .

My Chinese Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Noona, please stop making a mess.” Kris sighed, cleaning every mess Jessica made. Jessica grinned at his nag and throws her lollipop wrapper on the floor. Kris sighed again before bend down to pick it up.

“Tell me again how 7 months and 18 days makes you older than me?” Kris glared at Jessica whose busy looking at his books collection. “Hm? Obviously the 7 months and 18 days.” Jessica replied ignoring his sarcasm.

 

 

*phone rings*

 

“Hello? Oh yeah, I’m free. Now? Okay. I’ll be there in 20 minutes.” Jessica ended the phone call and start packing her stuffs. “Where are you going?” Kris asked, trying not to sounds eager.

“Oh, Taecyeon asked me out for a movie date. It’s just a friendly date though, if that’s what you’re wondering.” Jessica chuckled at Kris frowned face. His face immediately turns into a frown at the name of ‘Taecyeon’. Ok Taeyeon. He hates him.

Jessica packed her bag and stuffs, ready to go. “W-wait!” Kris called. He then silently regrets it. “Yes?”

“Erm, c-can I go too?” Kris asked, fake coughing to avoid the awkwardness.

Jessica looks at him weirdly. It is so unlikely of him to join her out. Whenever she asked him out, he usually rejected her with a flat ‘NO’.

Her face slowly turns into a bright smile. “Sure! The more the merrier!” She laughed, sitting down on his bed. “I’ll go get ready now.” Kris quickly rushed out the room to hide his blushed face. He then comes back again to take his clothes and run to the bathroom.

 

 

--

 

 

“Hey! Sorry I’m late. Did you wait long?” Jessica greeted the waiting Taecyeon. His face formed a smile at the sight of Jessica. But not long after it turned into a frown.

“Oh, it’s okay. Isn’t this Krix?” Taecyeon asked, looking at frowning Kris. “It’s KRIS.” Kris hissed, giving him his signature glare. God knows how much he loathes this so-called ‘beast’. Truthfully, his feeling towards Taecyeon was neutral at first. But after the rumor about TaecSica comes out, that’s when the devil in him comes out and loathes him to death.

 

 

--

 

 

If anyone ever noticed Taecyeon, Jessica and Kris in the movie, they’ll definitely notice the silent war between Taecyeon and Kris.

When Taecyeon offers his popcorn to Jessica, Kris tugged Jessica’s hand and feed her his popcorn instead.

During the scary part, when Kris was about to takes off his jacket to give to Jessica, Taecyeon being the bigger man put on his jacket on her. Its way bigger and more comfortable, he said.

When the sad part comes out, while Taecyeon busy searching for tissues to wipe Jessica’s tears, Kris snickered at him as he give Jessica his handkerchief, earning himself a smile from the Ice Princess and a pat on the cheek. Before turning his focus to the movie, Kris didn’t forget to give the ‘beast’ his signature smirk.

The moment Jessica accidently drank Taecyeon’s drink; Taecyeon wriggled his eyebrows to Kris, causing the younger boy to look at him disgusted. He then, takes Taecyeon’s drink and finish it in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter