Friday Night

The Imperfect Weekend

Hey guys how was all your christmases? Mine was awesome SBS POP ASIA had a fraking Chirstmas special so I was really content. I also BOF SUBSCRIBRS I AM STILL WAITING FOR MY DVD TO COME BACK ARGGHHH!!!!! So it should be updated in the next coming couple of weeks hopefully. Anyway I hope you guys enjoy this and I love to hear back from you all :D Also for those who haven't read from the beginning I implore you to go back otherwise you may be somewhat confused lol.

 

Friday Night.

 

Have you ever had the most imperfect weekend of you entire life before?

 

Have you ever been so humilated by your friends in front of the person your crushing on?

 

Have you ever weanted to curl into a ball and die because everything around you is crashing into a horrible horrible reality.

 

This weekend was !!!

 

The first time it started with a rather romantic dream on my subconicious part, which somehow turned into the ost perfect day of my existence. The second time started with a concert ticket and a letter and this time was my turn to do something unbelieveably perfect for him. Usually it was him who turned my day and night with him into the most perfect, most inconceviable experiences of my life and I wnated this weekend to be perfect for the both of us, well mostly for him. I had known Kim Jongwoon known  coomonly as Yesung for two weeks know, almost bodering on three. He was South Korea's most popular idol and was usually teamed up with other co idols such as Park Jungsoo known as Leeteuk by his adoring fans (and Angel to Yesung and his manager Kim youngwoon, nicked named by Yesung as Kangin), and Kim Heechul ( known by his manager Hangkyung as the Diva).

Now before I had been publicly humiliated by Jongwoon in front of his many adoring fans, (well it wasn't really public humiliation, more of public I'm going to bring the guy I have been sorta seeing up for you guys to meet cause I know his going to go beet red and hide into my chest for the entire evening.) I had invited Jongwoon over for what I hoped was the most perfect weekend of his life. But the only problem with this plan was Cho Kyuhyun and his evil counterpart Shim Changmin. Kyuhyun's boyfirend Lee Sungmin I had no problem with. He was sweet and innocent like always, until he had Kyuhyun alone in a room with him, then for some reason he was a vicious crazed maniac that had to get his revenge for how Kyuhyun had behaved the entire time.

Now there was also a slight problem with Kangin as well, and it turned into a major one and then it got bigger and bigger, which made another part of the weekend into a shamble. And then there was also this incident with Heechul, which was only slight, but was solveable. Now you may be wondering how bad this weekend was, well in my mind it was total and utter complete bull . well except for one part, or maybe two parts. well there was a couple of good parts, but that still doesn't take away the fact that this weekend was utter and complete bull (friend wise0. I'll take you back to the evengts of friday night, where it all began.

 

I was pacing slowly outside the SM entertainment studio waiting for Jongwoon's pink cotton candy head to poke out of the studio doors. This week was the start of Park Jungsoo's new album, which the name of I was very unfamiliar with. Unfortunatly Jongwoon had found out that he had to lend some of his vocal talent to the album. I didn't mind waiting outside the studio for him or himhaving to work longer on friday, he did though. For me it actually made me less nervous and more prepared for the night. So during the day Sungmin and I had decided to plan what I was going to cook for dinner, it also gave me time to talk to both winos about which label and wine type I should buy for tonight's dinner. Sungmin had told me that anything would be fine for tonight, though Kyuhyun had suggested that I buy a 2009 Cabernet Merlot by Annie's Lane. Apparently it would go better with his palatte for dinner tonight.

Sungmin accompained me to the shops, instead of staying home and watching his boyfriend play Starcraft for the few hours he had left before Yesung arrived. Sungmin went through the produce and I looked and blades and cuts of beef that I should buy. Sungmin and I had opteed to make beef bourguignon tonight,which is basically a french beef stew. We then had to decide what to make for dessert. Sungmin wanted something with chocolate, and when we texted Kyuhyun he just replied with fruit. So I decided that I would make pears soaked in red wine filled with chocoalte ganache, just to make everone happy.

when we arrived home with our bags b with food we took notice that Changmin had come over with his laptop, and that him and kyuhyun were battling to the death. Though both of them didn't take much notice of us when we alked in the door. when we said we were home, all we go was a grunt in reply. Sungmin followed me into the kitchen, and started preparing the vegetables while I cut the beef into sizeabloe eating portions. While we were blissfully happy in the kitchen we heard the occasional loud slap and someone crying ow or the very frequent screetches of profanties the two would shout at each other.

While I pulled the onion away from Sungmin and started browning the beef in the large pot on the stove, I suddenly became very aware of the time and I could feel my heart rate elevate. Sungmin seemed to have notcied that I had become pretty ancy at this time, i was muttering to myself about how this wasn;t going to be good enough, and how I shouldn;t have done this in the first place. Sungmin finding my behaviour rather amusing decided to break it before it got to serious.

 

"Wookie, this is going to be a very bog weekend for you. This coiuld actually make or break your relationship with Yesung." Sungmin whispered so the boys out in the loungeroom wouldn't overhear our conversation.

 

"I know." I sighed as seasoned the stock i had just put in the pot.

 

"Well you're going to have decide on something very important, and you're going to decide whether you are going to do it soon rather than letting it be a spur of the moment decision."n Sungmin said in a hushed voice as he walked closer to me and the pot.

 

"What are you talking about?" I asked looking at him with confusion.

 

"Well are you going to sleep with him this weekend?" He asked matter of factly.

 

"WHAT?!" I yelled, gaining the attention of the two boys out in the loungeroom.

 

"Well you're in a relationship with this man, and he is staying over for the weekend, so you have to decide whether or not you're going to sleep with him or not." Sungmin said as he shrugged his shoulders.

 

"I can't decided that, not now. And I'm not even in a relationship with Jongwoon. I don't know what we are." I said feeling my face get all flustered.

 

"Sungmin, don't push Wookie to have , his so small he could break." Kyuhyun laughed as Changmin and him popped their heads around the corner of the doorway.

 

"Kyuhyun, he won't break. I'm pretty sure Ryeowook's had before." Sungmin argued back.

 

"I don't think so." Kyuhyun laughed.

"He would have told me." Kyuhyun came over with Changmin and sat at the dining table to keep ther conversation going for their interest. I turned around and put the stove on simmer and looked Kyuhyun staright in the eyes.

 

"I have had before Kyuhyun. I don't need to tell everyone my personal life." I retorted back to him, watching as his face went into complete shock, while Changmin's slowly went bright red.

 

"Oh and who did you have with?" Kyuhyun asked.

 

"You don't need to know." I said as Sungmin smirked back and forth at Kyuhyun and I. Obviously enjoying the fact i was in an arguement with Kyuhyun and that I was sinning against the faulting younger.

 

"So help me Wookie if you don't tell me who touched you..I don't know what I will do, but I will do something." Kyuhyun threatened.

 

"Why do you need to know Kyuhyun?" Changmin asked, still with ared face.

 

"Because I do." He replied.

 

"Why?" I shouted back at him closing the gap between him and I. Looming over him with the wooden spoon in my hand.

 

"why shouldn;t i know?" Kyuhyun replied again.

 

"IT WAS ME!!! HE SLEPT WITH ME!!!" Changmin yelled, causing Sungmin's mouth to drop wide open and Kyuhyun to go into complete mental shock.

 

"CHANGMIN!" I yelled. Feeling my face go in flames.

 

"WHAT?!" Sungmin shouted in surprise, as Kyuhyun was still battling with his mental shock.

 

"We only did it a couple of times, and it was when we were in college so you can blame it on the alcohol and the fact that I was inexperienced and Changmin knew some stuff." I said looking at Sungmin's gaping face.

 

"To be fair I only knew what I knew from , and Wookie was cute and could cook, and I thought hey double win. But he didn't want the relationship since he knew I would be to childish for him. Though it was a great couple of month, a lot of alcohol and food." Changmin said with an odd smile.

"Though, after our couple of months, I went off with some girl whose name I can't remeber, and Wookie tried out the upperclassman Yunho." Changmin said with a little smirk, knowing all to well that Kyuhyun was going to kill me.

 

"YUNHO?! YUNHO?! WHY YUNHO, WHY WHY WHY? YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I HATED HIM!" Kyuhyun yelled as he pushed himself off the table and looked down at me with fury in his eyes as Sungmin tried to pull Kyuhyun away.

 

"I don't know, he was hot and avaliable, and Jaejoong still hadn't made a move, so I thought hey why not, and you know what. It was good." I smirked at Kyuhyun.

 

"Why did you hate Yunho wo much anyway Kyu?" Changmin asked.

 

"I dunno the guy just irked me, he was always staring at Wookie and Minnie like they were something to attack, and now I know why." Kyuhyun said as he looked down at me then looked over to Sungmin.

"What about you? Have you forgot to tell me that  you slept with Yunho as well?" Kyuhyun asked probing his small lover for information.

 

"Kyuhyun, you know I never slept with Yunho, and you know you were my first. Stop overreacting." Sungmin reasoned as he started rubbing Kyuhyun's back trying to soothe Kyuhyun.

 

"Feel better now that you know everything?" I asked Kyuhyun as he looked at me with a angryb glare,

 

"Fine, some things I should not know." He said then turned and looked at Changmin as my phone started to ring.

"You're in so much trouble it's ridiculous.  You defiled our Wookie, and made him turn to Yunho cause you were to childish." Kyuhyun said as he pointed his finger accusingly at Changmin.

 

""Hello." I answered my phone ignoring the two idiots argue with each other, and I was pretty sure that the whole arguement would be heard over the phone.

 

"Hey Ryeowook. I'm just letting you know I am stuck at the recording studio." the person on the phone said.

 

:"Who is this?" I asked in confusion.

 

"It's Jongwoon." he laughed over the phone.

 

"Oh, oh...oh my god that's embarassing, so you're stuck at the studio, want me to come down and get you?" I asked in hope, as I wanted to leave the house and let the pears simmer in the pot and the main course as well. Also it would be nice if I got out of a raging Kyuhyun and Changmin.

 

"If you want, Actually that would be nice." He said as I could hear Kangin shout hello over the phone to me as well as Jungsoo. I smiled and looked over to Sungmin, who silently pleading with me to take him with me.

 

"You mind if I bring Sungmin?" I asked in a rather pleading tone, causing Jongwoon to chuckle over the phone again.

 

"Sure. I'll get Kangin to meet you outside so that they will let you in. Do you know where the studio is?" He replied.

 

"Nope, but you will tell me." I said as he quickly gave me direction and location to the studio. There was a loud crash and more yelling and screaming erupting the kitchen again, which actually caught Jongwoon's attention.

 

"What's going on over there?" He chuckled.

 

"Changmin get back here you defiler of the pure and innocent. Wookie, how could you have with this freak?" Kyuhyun shouted as he chased Changmin around the house.

 

"Nothing!!" I said rather abruptly.

 

"I find that hard to believe, apparently someone had with Changmin." Jongwoon said, I could feel his eyebrow cocking up interest.
 

 

I'll explain when I see you." I sighed, hearing Jongwoon laughing.

 

"Alright, I'll see you soon then." Jongwoon said and hung up.

 

 

                                                                                                                 *

 

So here we were waiting with Kangin outside the studio doors waiting for Jongwoon and Jungsoo to pop their heads out of the door. We had been waiting for an hour, and Sungmin was starting to egt worriedd about dinner and I was starting to get worried for changmin's well being. When we had left the house the two of them were still in the war path. And Kyuhyun had successfully trapped Changmin in the bathroom as well. Kangin was engaged in a coversation with one of the guards, they were currentlyu talking about the saesang fans that had lined up outside of the studio, a couple had apparently managed to break into the studio building, but they had unsuccessfully gotten any where near the actual studio itself.

Kangin looked over to me and smiled and called me over and introduced me to the guard. He had started noticing that I had gotten rather ancy, and he had also gotten rather distracted in thought about Jungsoo and he needed to do something, plus he said it would also help in the future when I had to come get Jongwoon again. Kangin still had a rather disheveled relax look about him. I wonder if he was a rather casual manager. He didn't go out in suits from what I had seen. Though I suppose he needed to look as though he blended into the crowd without causing any fuss.

After a couple of more minutes the door to the studio finally opened and Jongwoon's pink head came bobbing out of the door along with a very tired Jungsoo. Jungsoo's face was completely drained and lack any emotion until he looked up and saw Kangin standing next to me. His smile broke out and lit up, causing Kangin to walk over in a hurry and pull Jungsoo into a hug. Sungmin got up and walked over to me and watched the display of affection that Jungsoo and Kangin displayed openingly in front of us causing Jongwoon and I to smile enthusiastically and Sungmin to gape in surprise.

Jongwoon looked down at me and opened his arms for me. I ran into them, much like I had done in the dream I had a few weeks ago, and he scooped me up and pulled me into him. He stilled smelt of Lychee and black tea, I wonder what causes him to smell so sweet? He pulled my lips to me his, his short fingers threading themselves through my head, holding me to him as his soft rose like lips melded with mine. My fingers grabbed onto the front of his soft black shirt, pulling him closer to me as his tongue slowly grazed over my bottom lip, opening my lips so he could intensify our kiss. I could help the little chuckle that erupt from me as I heard a content sigh emitt from Jongwoon and when Kangin cleared his throat, causing us to pull paprt from each other and become entirely pink fcaed. I looked over at Sungmin, who had rather pleased and cheeky grin on his face.

 

"Ahh Jongwoon, this is Lee Sungmin, his a very close friend of mine." I said as i introduced the two.

 

"Nice to meet you Jongwoon." Sungmin said polietly as he bowed to Jongwoon.

 

"It's nice to meet you too." Jongwoon said as he bowed to Sungmin, who blushed heavily at smile that jongwoon's broke out into.

 

"And this is Jungsoo hyung." I said as Jungsoo bowed and waved at Sungmin, who returned the gesture and blushed again as Jungsoo famous dimple came out of it's hiding place when he smiled down at Sungmin.

 

"You may call me Leeteuk if you feel more comfortable with it." Jungsoo said, while Sungmin stuttered to get a reply out, only to have Kangin ruffle his hair and tell the boy to relax.

 

As we bid our farewell to Kangin and Jungsoo, who kept telling us to come over for dinner and drinks soon, while we smiled and took them up on their offer for next week when Jungsoo had a night off and late start the next morning. Kangin ruffled my hair playfully and slapped Jongwoon on the back and gave him a suggestive wink, which caused Jongwoon to go bright red. Jungsoo consoled by telling to relax. Kangin nodded to Sungmin who waved and Jungsoo quickly pulled sungmin and I into a quick embrace before walking off with Kangin.

The guard walked over to us to assist out of the building. Jongwoon pulled a hat over his head and a face mask, while Sungmin and I were forced to hide behind the guard with a faces buried into our coats for our own protection. The fans screamed and shouted for Jongwoon ton look this way, some of them getting close enough to pull on his clothes. Sungmin was pulled on by one of the fans and got dragged into the crowd, while I was dragged by another girl in the same direction that Sungmin was. The guard was forcing his way through the crowd with Jongwoon coming after me. The girl grabbed at my coat and pulled it down to see my face. Jongwoon and the guard manage to catch up to me, while Sungmin was screaming at the girls and threatening to throw punches.

It took a good fifteen minutes for us to all get back together and for the guard to walk us to our car without another situation.Sungmin got into the drives seat andlocked the doors as fast as he could. Jongwoon and I got into the back and I clung onto Jongwoon as hard as I could. He looked down at me and rubbed my shoulder sympathetically as I looked up at him in shock, I had never experienced something so scary in my life before. Being pulled and clung onto by saesang fans who thought we were someone famous.

 

"How do you put up with that?" sungmin asked in shock as we were still having the car somewhat hanmmered on by fans.

 

"Well with Kangin around they usually are to scared to go near him because of his size, though when I don't have him it is quite difficult." He laughed.

"That's not even the worse of it, some girl actually managed to kiss Heechul once." Jongwoon looked down at me and smiled.

 

"You could have warned us on what that was like." I sid still clinging onto Jongwoon for dear life as Sungmin started the car and slowly started pulling out, nudging some of the fans of the car.

 

"Well I wasn't expecting it to be that bad considering it was only a recording." Jongwoon said matter of factly.

"Plus with you being a fan and all I assumed you would know who bad it would get." He looked down at me expectingly.

 

"You know I stayed out of your personal affairs, thats why I didn't know." I said as I looked at him with slight irratation.

 

"And look where that got you." Sungmin laughed as Jongwoon caught me by surprise and kissed me, causing a smile to break out on my face.

 

 

                                                                                                              *

 

As soon as wel walked through the doors of the house you could tell something bad had happened. The furniture was pushed over or upside down in the loungeroom, the Starcraft screen on both laptops was still on paused, which generallymeant something was seriously wrong, and the house was completely silent. Sungmin broke out into a run with Jongwoon and us alongside him. When we walked through the kitchen we found the both of them at the kitchen table. The pot of food in between them and smiles and bruises on their faces. Sungmin and my face gaped at the both of them as they ate the meal that was for dinner tonight.

Kyuhyun looked up at both at all of us in the room. He saw Sungmin's face controting into gall, disgust, anger and then fially rage. He stormed over to the both of them and grabbed the pot in between them and looked inside. he looked back at me and nodded, meaning that it was completely empty. I walked over to the stove where the pear are and looked in the pot, seeing that they were still fine and they had not been touched by the two evil beings. the bottles of wine that Sungmin and I had bought, well lets just say that there none were left. I looked over to Sungmin and nodded that the pears are still there, which caused his anger to subside just slightly. Jongwoon looked in between the two eating boys and the anger on Sungmin's face, knowing for some reason that walking over in the kitchen with me was the best thing to do at this point in time.

 

"CHO KYUHYUN! SHIM CHANGMIN! YOU BOTH ARE SO DEAD!" Sungmin shouted as he slammed the pot back onto the table, causing the boys both to wince at the noise.

" RYEOWOOK AND I DID NOT COOK THIS FOR YOU TO EAT PERSONALLY, THIS WAS DINNER FOR ALL OF TONIGHT! AND YOU HAVE EATEN IT ALL TO YOURSELVES!!!" Sungmin continued as he stalked over to where Kyuhyun was sitting, who was petrified in fear at his boyfriends anger.

 

"Sungmin, it's really not all bad, I mean we can make something else." I said trying to clam him down

 

"SHUT UP WOOKIE! IT DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU CAN OR NOT, WHAT THEY HAVE DONE WAS INEXCUSABLE!" Sungmin continued, causing me to remain silent.

 

"WELL IF HE HADN;T SLEPT WITH CHANGMIN AND YUNHO WE WOULDN'T HAVE EATEN ALL THE FOOD!" Kyuhyun sshouted as he pointed at me, causing Jongwoon's eyebrows to fly up into his hair and looked down at me in shock.

 

"THAT WAS THREE YEARS AGO KYUHYUN!!! AND I HAVEN'T EVEN HAD SINCE THEN! ALSO HOW DOES THAT EVEN RELATE TO YOU EATING ALL THE FOOD." I yelled back, causing Jongwoon to relax, and Sungmin to look agt the two boys again.

 

"IF YOU HADN'T HAD WITH CHANGMIN, THEN YOU WOULDN'T HAVE HAD WITH YUNHO, CAUSING YOU TO KEEP IT A SECRET TOBYOURSELF. THEN HAVING ME QUESTION YOU ABOUT YEARS LATER AND THEN IT TO ALL FALL OUT, THEN CHANGMIN AND I WOULDN'T HAVE GOTTEN INTO A FIGHT, CAUSING US TO BECOME HUNGRY AND EATING ALL OF DINNER AND DRINKING ALL THE WINE, MAKING US FRIENDS AGAIN." Kyuhyun shouted the ending it with a smirk, then looked over to Jongwoon and extended his head to greet himself. 

"Hey I'm Kyuhyun." He smiled.

 

"Jongwoon." He introduced himself and shook Kyuhyun's hand.

 

"You know Changmin, he works for your company occasionally." Kyuhyun said as he pointed over to a bright red and embarassed Changmin.

 

"Yeah we know each other. Hey Changmin." Jongwoon waved, his face a little red as well from the coversation, well more like arguement we were having.

 

"Hey Jongwoon hyung." Changmin mumbled.

 

"Anyway as I was saying, YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE HAD WITH YUNHO THEN THIS WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED!!!"Kyuhyun continued until Sungmin slapped him harshley on the back of the head causing the younger to scream.

"'YOU KNOW GODDAMN WELL THAT IT'S NOT HIS FAULT YOU GREEDY BASTARD. NOW YOU'RE GOING TO GO INTO THAT KITCHEN, THE BOTH OF YOU AND COOK DINNER. CHANGMIN YOU MIGHT AS WELL GO PICK UP SOME WINE RIGHT NOW WHILE KYUHYUN FIGURES OUT HOW YOU WILL BOTH COOK DINNER. DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?" Sungmin yelled as Kyuhyun and Changmin just nodded. Changmin quickly got out of his chair and walked out of the house to the nearest bottle shop, while Kyuhyun looked in the pantry at the packets of instant ramen we had left.

 

"I'll cook Sungmin." I mumbled, causing sungmin to glare at me.

 

"No you will not, this is a punishment and they are going to fix what they have messed, and that means they are also going to clean this entire kitchen, dishes included." Sungmin said as Kyuhyun groaned and slumped against the pantry like a five year old child.

"Wookie, go take Jongwoon to your room so he can up pack some of his things." Sungmin said as Jongwoon and I quickly hurried to my bedroom, not wanting to get into any trouble.

 

As we walked down the corridor to my room, I had realised I had forgotten to take down all my posters of Jongwoon down from my walls. I quickly ran ahead and stopped him before he came into the room. He looked at me slightly perplexed nad then smirked once he had finally caught onto what I was hiding from him. He tried pushing me out of the walkway unsuccessfully. He put his bag down on the ground sighed and picked my up underneath my arms surpringly and chucked me over his shoulder. He turned the knob and slowly walked into my room.

As i was flialing around on his shoulder, he looked around my room. He smiled as he looked at the posters of himself on the wall, the large pulsh turtle on my bed red bedspread  the computer desk covered completely in all my recipes, the pile of clothes on the side the closet where another giant poster of him was stuck to the wall. all the while I could feel him chuckle as he took in my messy and somewhat looking shrine of a room.  he walked to the bed and put me on my bed softly and walking back to grab his bag, just to drop it beside me on the bed.

 

"You know you don't have to hide it right." Jongwoon said smiling down at me.

 

"But it's embarassing, I don't know how you can actually stand it." I muttered.

 

"Well firstly I find it very flattering, and second because it's you I can stand it." He said as he softly kissed my lips. I giggled and wrapped my arms around his neck bringing me closer to him. when he pulled away from he looked at me and cocked his eybrow up suggestively.

"Is what you said before true?" Jongwoon asked, making me my head to the side in confusion.

 

"Is what true?" I asked.

 

"Is it true you have not had in three years?" He asked smirking, I could feel my face going bright red at the question.

 

"Ahh...Umm, well you see I have been rather busy, and haven't had time to have a romantic lifestyle for quite sometime." I stammered looking away from his gaze.

 

"Well what is it that you do that keeps you so busy." He asked taking a seat next to me.

 

"I'm a cooking teacher at a highschool around here." I looked up at him and smiled.

 

"Well that's cute, how long have you worked for them?" Jongwoon questioned.

 

"Almost a year." I smiled as I fell back and stretched out on the bed as he looked down at me smiling.

 

"Is it fun?" He said as he laid down on his side, propping is arm on his hand.

 

"It is actually, I throughly enjoy my work. I'm constantly learning things." I smiled looking up at him.

 

This is the good part of the day I believed, It continued more or so like this, he asked me about the school I taught at, what my students were like and all the while smiling at each and every answer I gave him. Every so often when he stopped questioning me about my life for a split moment he would bend his head down and graze those perfect rose like lips onto mine, tasting of spearmint and coffee, though still smelling of Lychee and black tea. He was soft in his movements it all most felt like time was standing still for us. He seemed to love it when I chuckled at his silly little jokes about some of my students. Though every so often he would kiss me in the place he had first kissed me. right above my lips, just underneath my nose.

When Sungmin called us for dinner, if was just simple ramen noodles, we had also found out as soon as we walked in the room, Sungmin had run over to Kyuhyun and wrapped his arms around him apologising for being so terrible to him and for yelling at him. Kyuhyun had just turned around and kissed the small man and told him it was probably best that he did yell at him, as he was acting like a terrible child who wasn't getting his way. We never rewlly did find out the reason why Kyuhyun did hate Yunho so much, besides the excuse he used before 'he didn't like the way he looked at Sungmin and I" changmin had suggested it was something more underlying then what Kyuhyun was letting on, but we told him we would let it go.

Kyuhyun and Jongwoon got along during the night which was good and then there was the issue of where Changmin was going to sleep, though he opted for the couch. Jongwoon and I finished or dessert rather quickly and took individual showers. While he was having his shower, I took down the posters, thinking they did make him feel a little uncomfortable. And to my surprise he told me to put them back up. so i comprimised and put one of them back up for him. As I laid down in the bed and turned to my side facing him, he brought me in his arms again and held me close.

 

"Wookie, do you mind?" I shook my head and nestled my head in his chest, feeling the blush spreading. And I also think it was the first time he had called me Wookie.

 

"What do you want to do tomorrow?" I asked as i lookoed up at his smiling face.

 

"I would like a normal day, with a normal guy, who I like very much." He said.

 

"You realised how cheesy that sounded right?" I asked as I chuckled into his chest.

 

"Oh yes, and there is to be more chees to be had tomorrow as well." He laughed causing me to laugh as well.

 

Besides the cries coming from the opposite end of the house it was almost a perfect ending to a what I wanted to be good Friday night for Jongwoon, though I think it was more problematic then that. Though we did sloowly drift to sleep in each other arms, there was a little kissing involved but nothing else for the rest of the night, as he was tired and I was exhausted. Though a question did plague my mind for a slight moment. the one that Sungmin had asked me this morning. Would I or wouldn't I sleep with Jongwoon this weekend. When I thought about it, i became worried, anxious and aroused at the same time. I blame the hormones and my mind wandering for the last one. But part of me hoped that I would let Jongwoon in that deep, and I hoped he wanted to be in that deep of a relationship with me.

The first time started with a dream that became a reality, the second time it began with a concert ticket and a letter this time it started with a me trying to give Jongwoon the perfect weekend, and I hope the rest of the weekend would turn out well. I really did.

 

 

A/N: hoped you likeb Friday night!!!!!! Saturday should be out by tomrrow since I am doing nothing all day. and for your enjoyment
I will leave macros

 

 

 

4ubggu

 

yesung__s_letter_by_666-d54f2va.j

tumblr_lszmx0ZjU71qi7s0co1_400.jpg

tumblr_lnb1zs8mzU1qaba3p.jpg

wookie-donut.jpg

tumblr_lxtzlxwHLH1r53zte.jpg

 

tumblr_m5pbjzLANK1r9p0jio1_1280.jpg

Kyumin-Macro-kyumin-19011951-422-556.jpg

tumblr_m9dy93D2jl1rpawsio1_500.png

tumblr_li2b8mqSVe1qgbhmoo1_400.jpgtumblr_leb2rxG6KH1qaonsl.jpg

tumblr_li2b8mqSVe1qgbhmoo1_400.jpg

k96hrk.jpg

tumblr_m585iopt9e1qbrmmso1_500.jpg

tumblr_lkfmpyMsSQ1qg7xnh.jpg

tumblr_lhu3vvvXPV1qhhydao1_500.jpg

leeteuk___hooo_o_sense_macro_by_jaderive

Funny+Suju+-+Leeteuk+2.jpg

tumblr_l5r7nr7upy1qbkm54o1_500.jpg

Changin_-_Wanna_die.png

tumblr_m30g5zYWt11qiv6fro1_500.jpg

nails.jpg

tumblr_m726kk8koo1ra6vzno1_400.jpg

tumblr_m1vdc9Ox7V1r745v3o2_250.jpg