SCHOOL HOLIDAY

MY LUCKY STAR

 

It school holiday right now. We don’t have to attend the school for a month. What a boring day today, I miss Woohyun already because I haven’t seen him today.

Should I go to his house right now and asking him to go out with me?’.  

‘I don’t think he wanna go out with me since it holiday and he want to spend his time with his family maybe’.

But suddenly I heard a noise at the door, knock knock .

‘Yoomin-ah, Woohyun here waiting you outside of our house’. ‘Really?. Okay I’ll go downstairs now’.

‘Annyeong Yoomin-sshi. Would you like to go out with and my friend today? Asked Woohyun.

‘Your friend? Who?’.

‘I’ll introduce you to them later okay’.

‘Okay. Just wait for a second. I want to get change first’.

‘Okay, I’ll wait for you’.

Since we both was a neighbour and a classmate, it makes us like a good friend. He always caring about me and me too take care of him. We both taking care of each other. But inside of my heart I wish that it more than that like being a couple. I totally fall for him. But he never know that fact. I will keep it inside of my heart forever without telling him the truth coz I’m scared that he will reject me and our friendship will end just like that. After I’ve done I go downstairs and ready to go out with him.

‘So, where are we going?’.

‘Lets go to the Lotte World. We will meet my friend there’.

‘Okay. I’m excited about it. kekeke’.

‘Me too. Let’s go’.

We go to the amusement park by car. Woohyun driving while me sit beside him. I never imagine that I’ll get this opportunity to ride a car with him and just both of us without others. This is my first time ride a car with him personally. Normally we just ride together with mine or his family car if we wanna go somewhere. But now just both of us. I takes about 1 and a half hour for us to get to the amusement park from our house.