1. Hidden Affair {Unfinished}

'OneShot Wonders ★ {One-shot collections}

Characters: Myung-soo and Mika (OC)

 

"Get up! Yah! Myung-soo!" I pulled the blanket sheets and uncovered a lazy, sleeping, topless Myung-soo. "Just 5 more minutes", he said with a groggy voice, still half-awake. "Don't 5-more-minutes me you lazy dog. Get up!! You're gonna be late!", I was jumping up and down on his bed, hoping for him to already wake up. "Aish! Fine! Ok? I'm awake now! Tch" 

Hi, I'm Mika, and I'm in a relationship with this guy named Myung-soo. We've been together for 3 years now and we decided to live in the same roof last month. 

"Morning Babe", he pecked my lips, his arms around my waist, and it was a perfect way to start this day. "Mornin' ", I smiled and kissed him back. Ever since we have been living together, everyday was something to look forward to. 

But it hurts that this perfect relationship should be kept hidden

Myung-soo's manager thinks that we're not "suitable" for each other. So in other words, he's against of us being together. Plus it wasn't good for his career, and I didn't wanted to ruin his journey in reaching his dreams, so I agreed to keep our relationship a secret. It's a secret between just the both of us, and no one else.

After having eaten breakfast, Myung-soo got on his everyday clothes: a pair of jeans + a v-neck top. "Bye Mika, see you later" he said while closing the door. His busy schedule really ate our time sent together. Oh well, I have to keep up. Then I heard a knock on the door. Maybe he forgot something, is what I thought. I opened the door and it was Myung-soo. "What is it?" I asked, "Did you forget something".

"Yeah I did", he said while a grin grew on his face. Then before I knew it, his lips were pressed to mine. That soft kiss lasted too fast. He pulled back and my face had gotten red. "Bye", then he quickly ran to his car and completely went off to work.

The small things that he does really hits me through the heart. Everytime he surprises me with his actions like that, it makes me love him more, more than anything else.

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------

AN: Unfinished chapter guys ^^ sorry, but I just wanted to try these out, so decided to unhide it. To be honest guys, I really don't know how to end this, any suggestions of what you want to read in this oneshot? :)) Anyway, no silent readers please, and don't forget to share it if you find it interesting ;) xxhyunboo