Evil Maknae VS. Eternal Maknae

Evil Maknae VS. Eternal Maknae (One-shot)

A/N: >3< Sorry about the late post.. I thought I already posted this :/ Anyways thanks for all the subscribers and comment! I hope you like this!! >3< Sorry it’s a bit long…. Haha enjoy!

 

======

Author: chachii

Title: Evil Maknae VS. Eternal Maknae

Words: 3056

======

 

FINAL

 

It all started with just a simple accident. And that is…Ryeowook accidentally dropping Kyuhyun’s laptop when he was cleaning that certain morning.  One might think that it’s only simple thing but for a certain Cho Kyuhyun, who saw his said possession got smashed on the floor, it’s definitely not just a simple one.

The said boy could only watch with his lips in a thin line and an unreadable look on his face when Ryeowook panicked and scrambled to his feet to probably save the object. Unfortunately for him, the laptop is broken and he doubt if it would even be fixed.

“You…!” Kyuhyun scowled, frightening Ryeowook who gasp when he saw Kyuhyun with a very dark look on his face.

“K-Kyu.. I-I’m sorry. Your laptop…I-I…” He tried to explain but Kyuhyun just narrowed his eyes and harshly yanked the laptop off his hands.

“What have you done?!” the maknae almost shouted but his tone is icy and deadly that sent shivers down Ryeowook’s spine.

“I’m s-sorry. It was an accident… I didn’t see your laptop and I accidentally yanked the sheets so the laptop fell. I’m really sorry. Don’t worry I’ll pay for the repair of your laptop.” Ryeowook explained but Kyuhyun just rolled his eyes and glared at him.

“Yea, like you can afford it. You broke it beyond repair so you should buy me a new one instead. Stupid idiot not looking on the things placed on my bed before cleaning it. Tsk. Why are you even cleaning our beds? We can do that by ourselves! We’re not kids anymore.” Kyuhyun said with gritted teeth.

Ryeowook clenched his fists, clearly hurt about what the younger told him. Sure, it was his fault for dropping the laptop but it was an accident! And to think that he even did a favour for the younger by arranging his messy bed. “I said I was sorry.” He muttered, trying to calm himself and just apologize.

“No you’re not sorry at all! If you really are then why are you just standing there like a statue? Or are you waiting for my laptop to go by itself to a repair shop for it to be fixed? Aish..!” The younger retorted and Ryeowook lost it.

“I already apologized! Fine! I’ll buy you a stupid laptop so stop saying those rude things to me!” he shouted.

“Stupid laptop!? You’re the one that dropped it so you’re the stupid one!” the younger shouted back.

“I’m your hyung so you should respect me!”

“Hyung my ! You’re not even taller than me. Heck you’re childish!!!”

“If I’m childish, you’re an unreasonable, spoiled, arrogant brat!”

“Huh, like you’re one to talk! You can’t even do things right. You always messes things up maybe that’s why you have a few fans.”

“I…I…” By now, Ryeowook is already on the verge of tears that he’s already trembling due to anger and sadness. Fortunately, the hyungs arrived just in time to stop the two before they hurt each other.

“Yah! You two are so noisy. Why the heck are you barking at each other? We could even hear you downstairs.” Yesung asked, clearly annoyed because of the two disturbing their movie marathon.

“It’s because this crybaby broke my laptop!” Kyuhyun shouted as he pointed an accusing finger at Ryeowook.

“Yes I did! But it was an accident and I already apologized! It’s just that you’re too rude to shout back at your hyung.” Ryeowook answered back.

“So now you’re my hyung? Don’t give me that crap! You’re barely doing your ‘hyung job’ to me! You’re always the maknae trying to act sickeningly cute!” Kyuhyun shouted back again and this time, Ryeowook really cried and left.

The others just watch in shock.

“K-Kyu, you’ve gone too far with your words. You should apologize to him.” Donghae interjected, not wanting to see any fights between the members now that Leeteuk isn’t even here to clear the misunderstanding.

“Like I ing care.” Kyuhyun said as he chased everyone off his room and slammed the door loudly, making the members flinch.

The members could only sigh, not knowing what to do when the two maknaes are fighting. The last time they fought, they ignored each other for the entire month and it’s just because of Ryeowook not wanting to play with him. Geez, and now it’s just because of a broken laptop.

 

The next morning was a disaster to the members as Ryeowook didn’t cook, didn’t clean, didn’t fixed their beds and didn’t even nag about them being late on their own schedules. Of course they know that they should be responsible enough to be able to take care of themselves but it’s just that they are not used to the Ryeowook who’s very quiet and distant.

Soon, the members filed into the van, headed to their Photoshoot. The whole ride to the studio was awkward and silent. No one dared to talk especially when the eternal maknae decided to sit in front, which rarely happens since he always sits beside either Sungmin or Kyuhyun, and the evil maknae is seated at the corner back, busy sending glares of daggers to Ryeowook. Everyone could clearly feel it and so they decided to stay quiet because they were told to shut up by the evil maknae.

The photoshoot, unfortunately, didn’t go well especially the group shot. Everyone is so awkward and find it hard to do wacky poses. Kyuhyun and Ryeowook were both glaring intensely at each other that the other members swore they could feel the electricity between them. The others breathed a sigh of relief when they were told to take a break for five minutes.

NOT!

It’s now KRY’s turn to have their photograph taken for a magazine and Yesung gulped, not wanting to be in the middle of the two glaring maknaes. Fortunately for him because whenever he’s in the middle, the two would stop glaring at each other, mainly because they are not beside each other. Soon, the photographer decided for Kyuhyun and Ryeowook to pose so close to each other with Kyuhyun’s right arm draped around Ryeowook’s shoulder. Oh that was a nice sight to see but if you look closer, you’d see their killer stares at each other, if not for them having a photoshoot.

“Just because we’re asked to pose like this, doesn’t mean I forgave you already crybaby.” Kyuhyun whispered dangerously at Ryeowook when he tilted his head to look fiercer on the picture.

“Yea, I expected that much from an arrogant, spoiled brat like you.” The older replied, smirking in return.

“Two-faced.” Kyuhyun mumbled as he dug his nails on Ryeowook’s shoulder but grew annoyed when the older didn’t even wince.

“face.” Ryeowook retorted, snaking his left arm on Kyuhyun’s waist and pinched it, making Kyuhyun hissed in pain as the photographer immediately noticed it.

“Okay, we’ll take five.” The photographer told them and Ryeowook immediately slapped Kyuhyun’s arm and walked off. Kyuhyun gritted his teeth in anger, quite offended on what the older did.

The others, who were watching on the sidelines, sigh in frustration. Never did they thought that the two would take it this far that they are even hurting each other during a photoshoot.

“Guys we certainly need to do something if we want to survive as a group.” Yesung blurted out and everyone nodded in return.

 

Their next schedule is dance practice and so they headed to the van in a hurry. The members, except for the two maknaes, took their seats immediately and sat beside each other, leaving the front seats to the enraging Kyuhyun and indifferent Ryeowook.

“Oh, it’s nice to seat with you, girly…” Kyuhyun started as he smirked at Ryeowook’s priceless expression.

“I am not a girl!” Ryeowook shrieked, silently cursing himself for falling into the trap.

“Well, you certainly look like one.”

“At least I could show my abs to the fans, unlike someone.” Ryeowook looked outside, not wanting to see Kyuhyun’s expression because it’s a really sensitive topic for him.

“…Whatever. At least I don’t sing like a girl.” Kyuhyun answered back, glaring at Ryeowook.

“It’s none of your business. At least I don’t sulk over a broken laptop.” And Kyuhyun lost it as he pulled Ryeowook’s collar.

“What did you say?!” He shouted, alarming the other members who immediately tried to pry Kyuhyun away from Ryeowook. Maybe it isn’t a good idea to let the two sit with each other.

“You heard what I said.” Ryeowook answered, making Kyuhyun angrier.

“You----” Before Kyuhyun could finish, the van pulled up at the basement of the parking lot, signaling that they already arrived.

 

The dance practice didn’t go that well either when the two would always bump into each other (Did you guys notice that the two are always positioned close to each other??? XD) on purpose and would yell at each other.

“YAH! Will you two stop being childish already? You’re disrupting the practice!” Eunhyuk yelled, already losing his patience. Ryeowook immediately apologized while Kyuhyun simply ignored him, returning back to his position.

The group then decided to start from the top and hoped that nothing would now disrupt them. The members breathed a sigh of relief when the song’s about to end without the two bumping into each other. But, as the song was coming to an end, Kyuhyun extended his foot and guess what? He tripped Ryeowook, making him fall and the member behind him to topple over the latter. Shindong immediately stopped the song as the others checked on Ryeowook and Yesung.

Kyuhyun snickered inwardly when Ryeowook winced in pain from falling and being squished by Yesung.

“How clumsy…” Kyuhyun remarked as he smirked at Ryeowook and the latter glared at him in return.

“Maybe if that pathetic someone didn’t trip me, this wouldn’t have happened.” The older said as he picked himself on the ground and dusted his pants, biting back a wince when he felt his knee throbbing painfully because of the fall.

“Whatever. That doesn’t change the fact that you’re a clumsy crybaby.” Ryeowook tried to calm himself as he headed to the door.

“I won’t waste my time arguing with you…” he said. “Ne, hyungs I need to go get some fresh air. I’ll be back later.” And he stepped out.

The other members were worried when they saw the younger limping a little so they assumed that he hurt himself when he fell.

“You should apologize, Kyuhyun.” Sungmin sternly told him but the younger just glared at him.

“Why should I? He started it.” He reasoned out as he packed all his things and headed to the door, probably returning to the dorm because he doesn’t have any other schedules after the dance practice.

Everyone just sighed, grabbing their bags as well to go back to the dorm seeing that the two aren’t returning.

 

 

Sungmin and Ryeowook headed to their Radio Show that night after eating their dinner with the other members. Well, technically Ryeowook barely ate anything and said that he’s tired and not hungry.

“Wookie, you sure you’re okay?” Sungmin glanced at Ryeowook, worried because the other is quiet during the ride. “You barely eat anything and you’re quite pale.”

Ryeowook lazily looked at him before sighing.

“Just tired, hyung. Let me sleep for a while and wake me up when we arrive.” He answered; almost a whisper that made Sungmin even worried yet complied with the younger’s wish.

They arrived 20 minutes later so Sungmin woke the younger up even though he’s kind of hesitant to do it because the younger just look like he’s enjoying his sleep.

Everything went well, Sungmin concluded because Ryeowook seems to return to his old self. It was fun and their guest, Infinite, was really excited. The radio show ended late, as usual, and so the two headed back to their dorm to get their long-awaited rest. Tomorrow’s another set of tiring schedules.

 

The next morning, the members were awoken by the bickering of their two maknaes. They were shouting profanities and stuffs that’s ear-splitting for any person that just woke up in the morning. When they got there, everyone was shocked to see Ryeowook on the ground holding his red cheek and Kyuhyun’s uneven breathing.

“Okay, that’s it, you two!” Kangin trudged in the room and yanked Kyuhyun’s collar, hoisting him on his shoulder and locked him inside his room.

Yesung, Sungmin and Donghae checked on Ryeowook, asking him what happened.

“He raised his hand on me…” Ryeowook simply answered, not even showing any signs of pain, probably too shocked on what happened. “He ing slapped me, that idiot.” This alarmed the others as they went to fetch some ointments.

"Wookie, please stop this. You should have more patience with Kyuhyun. You know how his attitude is." Donghae pleaded. It's pretty hard to convince Ryeowook now considering that their leader isn't even around to handle the situation and that Kyuhyun is throwing tantrums because of his now broken laptop.

"No." As simple as that is Ryeowook's answer. "I've had enough, hyung. I know it's my fault for dropping his stupid laptop but he's gone too far with his words and actions. I've been patient with him for a long time, forgiving him for every bad thing he's done to me."

Donghae felt bad for Ryeowook. Yes it's true. Kyuhyun's always teasing Ryeowook but ends up being forgiven no matter how harsh his pranks are. "Wookie..."

"Shut it, hyung. I've had enough." and he went away, leaving the older man in the kitchen and made his way to his room, slamming the door loudly.

Boy oh boy, this isn't good.

 

Everyone was yet again silent during the ride as Kyuhyun sat far away from Ryeowook. Of course he’s guilty on what he did and wants to apologize but he’s just plainly embarrassed about it. The others pleaded him to just apologize but Kyuhyun just won’t listen.

During their photoshoot, yes they were asked to have one again because yesterday didn’t go well, Kyuhyun followed Ryeowook most of the time, hoping for a chance for them to be alone so he could apologize. But it proves to be difficult as the older would glare at him and ignore him.

Soon, Kyuhyun snapped when Ryeowook slapped his hand when he offered him that they become friends again.

“I don’t want to be friends with someone like you.” Ryeowook harshly said and Kyuhyun felt hurt. He already apologized yet this is what happened?

‘Oh fine, you’re going down.’ Is what Kyuhyun’s thoughts are.

 

Kyuhyun smirked as he squeezed more lemon on one of the drinks. He was asked by the other members to get them drinks and so here he is, busy executing his plans. He laughed evilly when he thought of Ryeowook’s reaction once he drinks this extra sour lemonade.

He then returned back, passing the members their drinks as he headed lastly to Ryeowook who was busy having his make-up done.

As soon as he handed the older his drink, Kyuhyun can’t help but bite back a smirk. ‘Oh he definitely will go down.’

“H-Hey… K-Kyu…” Ryeowook called out, snapping the younger on his evil plans.

“What?”

“I’m sorry about earlier. I shouldn’t have done that and also say those mean things to you…And also, here…” The older handed him something and Kyuhyun’s eyes widen. It’s a brand new laptop! The younger didn’t know how to react. “I’m sorry…” Ryeowook continued before opening the bottle and downing the content.

“NO! Don’t drink that!” And Kyuhyun was too late as Ryeowook broke into a coughing fit, crouching on the floor and clutching his stomach. Kyuhyun immediately called for help and soon, their manager picked Ryeowook and drove him to the hospital.

 

 

Everyone waited at the benches outside of the emergency room, worried about the younger and Kyuhyun can’t help but feel guilty on what he did. He didn’t know that just drinking that would make Ryeowook collapsed like that.

“H-Hyungs, I’m so sorry… I really didn’t mean to…” Kyuhyun started as tears started to gather around his eyes. They all just sighed, clearly disappointed and quite angry on what he did but seeing Kyuhyun teary-eyed like that; they just didn’t have the heart to scold him.

“Just don’t talk right now, maknae. We’ll talk with you later.” Kangin said, trying to hold back his anger.

“Leeteuk-hyung won’t like it once he heard about this.” Yesung said and once again everyone sighed, not knowing how to explain to their leader about this.

Suddenly the door opened and the doctor called to them. The members immediately surrounded him and started to bombard him with questions.

“Mr. Kim is stable now. I’ve given him some painkillers because he seems to be having hyperacidity. I know that all of you are busy men but has he been eating at the right time? The lemonade that he drank plus not eating led him to this. But he can be discharge any time now. If you have any questions, I’ll just be in my office.” The doctor explained and everyone sighed in relief as they thanked the doctor.

As soon as the doctor left, Kyuhyun was already on the verge of tears, guilty on what he’s done to his bestfriend. Donghae and Sungmin comforted him as best as they can. They were then allowed to visit Ryeowook and Kyuhyun was the first to dart inside the room, pleading the older for forgiveness. His heart almost broke into pieces seeing how pale and tired Ryeowook looked right now. He then hugged him as tight as he can and continue to apologize, regretting everything that he did.

“It’s okay…Ssshh don’t cry. I’m fine.” Ryeowook answered as he caressed the younger’s cheek. “Let’s not fight anymore, okay?” And Kyuhyun nodded, burying his head on the elder’s chest.

 

They went back to their dorm once Ryeowook was released and guess what? The two maknaes are once again the best of friends.

“Good night, Wookie… Sleep well.” Kyuhyun said as he headed back to his room.

“Good night, Kyu…” Ryeowook replied, opening the door to his room.

 

 

“CHO KYUHYUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Ryeowook’s loud pitch scream was heard, shocking the others as Kyuhyun suddenly remembered.

‘Oh !’ Kyuhyun cursed as he darted to his room and locked it. He forgot that he thrashed Ryeowook’s room earlier.

…Boy, Oh boy. This will be a long night.

 

 

-------

 

A/N: Heyaaa~ How is it?? :D Comments?