Midnight Kiss

Beautiful Stranger

 

-This is Nichkhun’s Point of View-

 

00 : 01 Kuta Beach

          I leaned my face to her face, my lips get closer to her lips. My lips gently sweeping her lips. She looked a little surprised, but she just grabbed my shirt. I kissed her lips more deeply, waiting for her kissing me back.

Ultimately, she kissing me back. She moaned between our kissing. Then, she put his arm around my neck. I pushed her until she fell on the ground. I was on top of her, I moved my kisses on her cheek and then on her neck. She moaned and seemed to enjoy it.

But all of a sudden she pushed me away from her, her breathing’s unstable. "Eng ... It seems ... We should ... Back to the hotel ...," she stammered.

I kissed her nose for a moment. And then suddenly I felt guilty, I quickly sat down and organize my breath. "I'm sorry," I said. I think I've gone too far.

She sat down, then smoothed her hair hastily. "I'm back," she said, and then went left.

 

-This is Ruby’s Point of View-

09:00         Ruby’s hotel room

          I looked at myself in the mirror, then putting mascara on both my eyes and tidied up my hair.

"Ruby, you're not dreaming right?" I asked myself. I touched my lips. Is it true that last night I was kissing with Nichkhun? Everything felt so fast. Suddenly he kissed me on the lips, then I kissed him back and we enjoyed it.

Wait ... WE enjoy it? That means Nichkhun and me ...

I hurriedly shook my head. "Ruby, do you start to like him for real?" I asked myself again.

Arrgh! All this makes me crazy. Nichkhun is a stranger who suddenly entered into my life and successfully made ​​my life like this in a short time.

Ting ... Tong ...

I heard my doorbell rang, I quickly ran and opened the door.

Nichkhun was standing at the door of my hotel room and smiled.

"Hi, Ruby," he said weirdly.

I smiled weirdly too. "Hey, what's wrong?" I asked.

He laughed, then scratched his head.

 

 

 

"Eng ... I want to apologize about last night, "he said.

I pretended to thinking hard. "Apologize about what? What happened last night? "

He looked surprised. "Last night? On the beach? Don’t you remember? "

I shook my head. "What’s wrong if you play the piano and asked me to be your girlfriend? It was right there in the script, "I said innocently.

He sighed annoyed. "It's not about that, on the beach near the hotel midnight. You and me .... "

I pretended to be shocked. "You and me? Ah, I think I drinking too much wine last night. I forgot that I'm allergic to alcohol," I said. Then, I quickly closed the door, but he was prevented.

"Forget it," he said. "Besides, I just wanted to tell you that shooting will begin shortly. So hurry up to the restaurant for breakfast first," he said. Then he went left. He looked sad or ..........

Oh! Is he angry?

 

 

 

-This is Nichkhun’s Point of View-

 

15:09         Dreamland Beach

          Did she really forget what happened last night? Did she really kissing me back because of she was drunk? Or ... Is she just pretending?

Arrgh ... Why do I keep thinking about that? Moreover, she seemed didn’t really think what happened last night at all. In fact right now, she is busy with her camera and taking pictures casually while the other crews were busy clearing equipment since filming days filming is completed.

 

 

          Ruby off the camera, and then seeing the results the pictures just in portrait, smiling to herself. I though that she felt I kept watching her earlier, then she turned to me. "You think I didn’t feel that you keep watching me earlier?"

I approached her. "I'm not watching you.”

"Really?"

"Yeah," I said curtly.

Ruby didn’t seem really care about me, she still busy with her camera. I patted his shoulder, "Did you completely forget what happened last night" I said finally.

Ruby rounded eyes, and then he laughed out loud. "Hahahahaha .... So, Are you still thinking about it?" she asked.

I speechless, I could only see Ruby annoyed. But suddenly she touched my ear. "Hey, your ear got redder," she said.

I sighed. I knew my ears would got red, if I'm embarrassed or hot my ears are always red. "Yes, they become red when I'm hot or embarrassed."

          "Ah, it seems you're too hot at all huh. I forgot that the weather is always cold in Korea. So you have to adapt to the hot weather in here," she said while fanned her hands to me, that makes me cooler. When in fact my ears reddened is not because of the heat, but because embarrassment to her.

"Um ... Looks like you're curious at all about last night huh? "He asked suddenly.

I immediately turned to her. Ask for answers certainty.

"Actually .... I ... Lied to you. I remember everything. I also remember when you kissed me, I remember when I replied your kiss and I remember if we are ... kissing last night," she muttered.

I quickly holding both my ears. "Ah, I think my ears getting redder," I said.

She laughed, and then hit my arm. "Hahaha ... I'd better get back before another crew caught the two of us here. I afraid that this would be a scandal for you, "she said.

And then she goes left.

But there is something that makes me want to call her. "Ruby, wait."

 

 

 

-This is Ruby’s Point of View-

21:00         Ruby’s Hotel Room

          I can’t stop smiling tonight. I'm still looking at my phone and hoping it will rang as soon as possible. Tonight I'm happier than ever. Maybe because ....

 

-Flashback-

Dreamland Beach 15:23

I quickly walked away from Nichkhun, with the alibi that there will be somebody caught us both here and I’m afraid that this would be a scandal for him. When in fact I was embarrassed to talk about the incident ‘midnight kiss' with him.

But when I walked away, he suddenly called my name. "Ruby, wait."

I turned around, "What else?" I asked.

He walked toward me, and then he took out his cell phone from his pocket. "Um ... May I ask for your phone number? "

-End Flashback-

 

"AAA!! I think I’m gonna be crazy! "I said. I still smiled to myself and remembered how red his face and ears Nichkhun when he asked my phone number. I don’t know why, when he was embarrassed he looked  10000000000x more handsome than usual.

OH! Wait ... I said him handsome?!

Am I starting to like him?!!!

Suddenly my phone rang. There’s one incoming messages. Then, I opened it ....

 

 

 

TO BE CONTINUE 

 

THANKS FOR READING^^PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT