Unforgetable Concert

Beautiful Stranger

 

 

-This is Ruby’s Point of View-

 

19.08         Still 08-12-12 (MEIS-ANCOL-JAKARTA)

 

          Clara ran to the hallroom while holding my hand tightly. She seems in a hurry. She really afraid that we gonna be late at the concert.

Huft... Because of Clara was crying out loud in front of my room a few hours ago, finally i accompanied her to watch this concert. That’s because i were sorry to her. Not because i were that boyband’s fans.   

          “Hurry up, Ruby! I’m so afraid that our sit in front row are occupied by someone else!” shouted her.

          “Please, Clara... We have seat number on our ticket,” i said.

          “But, how if someone suddenly steal our seat?!”

          “Non sense.”

          Clara kept running while holding my hand tightly. We finally arrived at our seat. We seated in diamond ticket area in a first row.

          “See? Nobody steal our seat,” i said.

          Clara just smiled at me. After that, she took somethings from her bag and handed it to me. I glanced at her cranky. “Light sticks?”

          She smiled again. “Yeah... For cheering 2pm,” she said. “I also have the bigger one,” she said then she took big light stick.

          I sighed. “I don’t need this. I’m going to sleep while concert go on,”

          “Hey! Don’t do that or you’ll be get punishment!”

          I laughed sarcastically. “Watching their concert such as punishment to me.”

 

 

21:50

          A few hours later. I didn’t feel anything except the sounds of music and Clara’s yelling. I slept tight. But now i wake up because of Clara’s voice too annoying me.

          “Nichkhun oppa, saranghae!!”  clamored her. I quickly closed my ears.

          “What did you say?” murmured me.

          She kept calling those guys with annoying voice. It’s really burden me. I really want to go home! NOW!!

          “Clara! Can I go home first?” asked me.

          “No you can’t,” she said briefly. “Taecyon oppa, i love youuu!!” she clamored again. Oh great, Clara ignored me because of those guys.

          I shook her arms. But she seems didn’t notice me. “Ssst! Listen to them! They’ll speak!”

          I gave up with Clara. The only thing that i could do was sitting and seeing them talking with Korean language. I really couldn’t understand it.

“Do you all know what our new fan service?” asked the one who tallest and has a white teeth. He spoke english well.

          “Chansung, what date today?” asked him to the other member.

          “What?” asked him back. He seems confused with the English. Everyone laughing suddenly.

          “Today’s 8th December,” said the other who has narrow eyes.

          “Junho, do you know who’s birthday today?”

"Is there anyone who’s birthday today?!!" asked the white-teeth boy again.

 

Suddenly, all the boisterous crowd. Competing to raised their hands and shouted their names. "Me! Me! Me!”

I just only kept quiet and trying to close my eyes. I just wanna sleep now.

"But we just call one name in this lottery," said the other.

And the entire audience nervous, especially those birthday today hoping their names are called and invited to the stage by that boyband. Some of them who don’t have birthday today looked crying.

Clara shook my arm hurriedly. "Kyaaa! Ruby, today's your birthday, right? "

I glanced at Clara annoyed. "So?"

"Maybe you were called by Junho oppa. How about we bet? if your name is called, you’ll buy me sashimi! "

I mumbled lazily. It seems like only me who didn’t enthusiastic here. The others stand while i sat lazily.

"Okay, I'll read it now!" the narrow-eyes boy shouted.

"Hana .... Dul ... Set .... "

Suddenly the crowd was quiet. I could hear the heart of fans were pounding so fast.

"Happy birthday, Ruby Osborne!" the narrow eyes suddenly shouted.

"Wow, Ruby! It’s a beautiful name, isn’t it!" shouted the white-teeth boy

"Ruby, please go up to the stage with us," shouted the other.

Clara jumped. "Kyaaaaaa!!" she shouted. "Ruby! They're calling your name! Hurry up to the stage! "shouted Clara, pulling my arm.

Ruby was also very surprised and shook her head hurriedly, "Noooo!"

"Where's Ruby?" Asked the one who had a weird hair.

Clara lope. "Oppa! Oppa! Ruby here! Ruby here!!!"

"Where's Ruby? Let's call Ruby!  Ruby ... Ruby ... Ruby ...," the other member said.

I want to die as soon as possible. I murmured. Beside that, thousands fans calling my name. Oh no, now i feel like fugitive.

“OPPAAAAAA RUBY’S HEREE!!!!!!!!!!!” shouted Clara soooooooo loudly while pointed at me. I really want to kill Clara, and after that kill myself. So that we would dying togheter.

Oh no! I think one of the member saw Clara. “That’s Ruby! Seat on first row!” shouted him. That made all of members plus audience saw at me.

“Here’s Ruby!” shouted Clara while pointed at me again.

I was suddenly extremely nervous, “Ssst! Can you shut your mouth, Clara? I don’t want to come to the stage. I really don’t know everything about them!”

          But it’s too late. Suddenly Korean man with black coat come to me. “Excuse me, do you Rubby who’s birthday today? So lets come to the stage.”

I shook my head hastily. “No, i’m not Ruby.”

          Clara suddenly showing off big smile to the man. “Oh! Yes, sir! She’s Ruby and today’s her birthday! Ah, I have this one to show you,” then Clara took student card from her her bag. OH! That’s mine! What the hell, she stole my student card!

          The man looked happy and said to me. “We better hurry, miss,” he said then pull my hand and brought me to the stage.

          What the hell is that!

          “C’mon Ruby!” i heard that the member looked for me again.

          “Everyone call Ruby! Ruby! Ruby! Ruby! Ruby!”

          Omg, now their fans called my name. Tens of thousands fans called me. i was getting frustrated. And now, i was asceding the stage. This stage was really really huge! I could see six men was seeing me now, they smiled at me.

          “That’s Ruby!” shouted the one.

          “Whoa! So beautiful!”

          I was walking to them. I could hear their fans screaming at me. I could smell their aromatic perfume. Oh God, please take me away from here!

          “Happy birthday, Ruby!” shouted one of them.

          “Saengil Chukha Hamnida!”

          “Everyone let’s sing happy birthday to Ruby! Happy birthday Ruby... Happy Birthday Ruby... Happy birthday... Happy birthday to you!”

          Great. Tens thounsands people sang happy birthday to me. Six men they admired put his arm around me. What should I do now? I just only smiled at them and pretend i was their fan at all. But to be honest, i didn’t know anything. Even, i didn’t know his name at all.

          “Ruby, do you wanna say something? Maybe for us kekeke,” said the one who tallest and had a bright teeth.

          I shook my head. “I just wanna say thank you,”

          “I’m curious, who do you like the most?” asked the one who had narrow eyes.

          He asked me who do I like the most? Please, i didn’t know them! What should I do? “Eng..... Him?” i said while pointed at the man who stood at the corner, he kept silent earlier.

          The fans screaming again. The man who stood at the corner smiled at me. That was very....Cute.

          “Yaaaa! Khun, why everyone likes you!” shouted the tallest man.

          “Khun, why do you kept silent earlier? Do you wanna say something to Ruby?” asked the other.

          “Ruby is so beautiful, so that’s why i kept silent earlier,” he said.

          Oh my God! Now, the fans scream more loudly. He smiled at me again! But why i feel something different from him?

          But... Wait... He looked familliar. Did I see him before?

 

 

 

 

This is Nichkhun’s Point of View

 

11:18         Backstage

The concert finished at 11pm. So damn tired! All i wanna do right now is sleeping! But bad news, after that we gotta prepare to airport, flight back to Seoul. I would do usual routine anymore. Practice hard. Study Korean. Shooting and many more.

          Sometimes i wanna runaway to Thailand and hide ­in the secret place in Thailand.

          Now, i’m in a backstage. Drink a bottle of water then wipe my sweat in my body with towel.

          “Khun, i forgot to tell you something,” said Minjae Hyung suddenly.

           “What, hyung?”

          “You’ve to stay in Indonesia for two weeks. You have another schedule. Do you know ‘Dating with Superstar’ reality show?” asked hyung.

          I nod seriously. “Ne.”

          “The PD asked you to ‘date’ with foreigner, and he choose Indonesian fan. You’ll be dating in Bali. And now, you’ve to choose the fan that i’ve capture randomly while the concert be held.” Hyung handed me some photographs. I saw one by one. Every woman in picture was very beautiful. But no one made me interest. But, i stopped a when i see the last picture. This beautiful woman who came to the stage earlier. And she was sleeping in our concert!

But... Why she looked familliar to me? Did I met her before?

I smirked for a while then said to hyung. “Hyung, i think i’ve decided.”

 

 

 

--THANK YOU FOR READING^^PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT--