~

Fooling Around

 

Fooling around
 
"Are you hungry? Your stomach is telling me that you are." You chuckled at the sound of Myungsoo's stomach grumbling.
"Yeah... I think." Myungsoo pouted while rubbing his stomach.
"Okay, I'll go cook something for you!" You exclaimed and went into the kitchen.
"Hmm okay, I'll help," He mumbled his words as he followed you to the kitchen.
 
You took out a few ingredients to make Myungsoo's favourite steak dish and his favourite side dish, a cheese omelette. 
 
"Hey, did you know that your back looks so attractive when you are cooking?" He whispered into your ear as his strong arms went around your waist.
"Myungsoo. You know I hate it when you get so lovey dovey with me when I am cooking, right? Do you want your food to turn into a disaster?" You warned him.
"Aigoo, my Hwayoung sounds so y when she is angry. And she is cooking at the same time, too!" He teased.
"Kim Myungsoo! Stop- ARGH !!!!" You yelled all of a sudden. Myungsoo quickly let go of you at looked over to the chopping board.
He saw that you accidentally cut your finger while cutting the vegetables. You looked away and closed your eyes in disgust. 
"Oppa..... I hate blood...." You cried out. Myungsoo knew very well that you hated looking at blood.
"Oh crap. Okay, Hwayoung, stay here and wait. I'll go get a band-aid ." He quickly ran to the room to find a band-aid. He ran back down to help you wash the tiny cut with blood overflowing continuously. He gently pat you finger with a towel and put on the band-aid You slowly looked back at your finger which is already covered with a death note plaster.
"Are you serious, oppa?" You give him a poker face.
"What? That was the only band-aid I had!" You chuckled in amusement. This guy and his love for death note..
"Okay then." You get back to work and removed the vegetables that were covered in blood. "Sit there and watch my back. And don't you even think of getting near me while I'm cooking!" You warned him again. He giggled like a child.
"Yes, darling~!" He answered cutely.