Busy Busy Busy

Chance Upon A Chance [Hiatus]

 

Due to my upcoming busy schedule-I'll be having duties by Monday next week and duties mean paper works and paper works mean no time for fanfiction or sleep-I deeply apologize to my subscribers and other readers. I probably wouldn't be able to update this fic in quite a while. If I do, have the time, don't worry, I probably will update. But for now, I doubt that that will happen. I really am sorry. I know that a lot of you are expecting updates for this fic.

 

In the meantime, to keep you guys busy, I have this other fic, "My Everything Is Yours"

 

It's another YoonHae fanfic which is a bit...different. I've written almost 16 chapters of it so I wouldn't have trouble updating during the time I'm busy. I must warn you guys though, the first chapters are a bit...steamy. And if you're under 18 or still closed off to this kind of fictions (yes, it contains adult scenes) I'm advising you to think about it before reading. No, it isn't something really gross but I got the inspiration from Fifty Shades of Grey. So yea, get the picture? Haha. Anyways, I do hope you keep on supporting me. And I promise to update this fic as soon as I can. Love you guys!