Revenge is sweet

Merry YG-Christmas - Revenge is sweet

 

 

 

What are you girls here for? I don't see your costumes! Weren't you supposed to wear the little, hot Santa dresses I bought for you? They were expensive! Yah! You can't pass without my permission!” 

 

This is what happened when Seungri opened the door and saw the 2NE1 girls who carried a lot of presents in their arms and greeted him happily together with “MERRY CHRISTMAS!”. But after Seungri's 'warm' welcoming their smiles were gone and the other Big Bang boys could see their annoyed faces when they just walked by that panda, while he was still speaking, and greeted them dearly.

 

This year both groups planned to celebrate Christmas together for the first time since they knew each other and organized a little party.

 

Sorry for being late!”, Bom excused after Seunghyun took her present off her hands to put it under their Christmas tree which was decorated with 'VIP'- and 'Black Jack'- Christmas-balls. “Baby-Roo's make-up took too much time!” “Don't blame me for things you did, Bom!”, Chaerin shouted and put her present under the tree, too.

 

No problem, noona!”, Jiyong said and winked towards Chaerin . “We just finished to set the table!” “What do you mean with 'we'?”, Youngbae asked laughing. “ Unless I'm very much mistaken you were in your room the whole time and fixed your hair while the boys and I worked our butts off to prepare our dinner!” “I am the leader!”, he tried to defend himself even he felt guilty.

 

Pabo!”, Chaerin insulted him and slapped his shoulder. “I am a leader, too. If I would do that, my members probably would make my life a living hell!” “Yes, we'd definitely do that!”, Minjy admitted and walked towards the big table. Chaerin leaned a bit closer to Jiyong and whispered: “But I must admit you look great!” “Not as great as you!” For a few seconds they just stood in front of each other gazed each others eyes. Chaerin could feel her heart beating faster and she blushed seeing Jiyong grinning at her.

 

Yah! You lovebirds! Stop flirting and come over here! We're hungry!”, Seungri shouted. Everybody knew their leaders had a thing for each other but neither of them wanted to confess first. Awkwardly they headed to the table their members already sat at and admired the Christmas roast Seunghyun was serving.

 

Woah! You guys are incredible!”, Dara exclaimed. “My mouth is watering!” Seunghyun blushed. “We did our best.” “You call this you best?”, Jiyong teased. “You can eat alone if I hear another stupid comment of yours!”, Youngbae threatened with a big smile on his face.

 

Alright let's eat!”, Daesung announced proudly. He was the one who guided the s in the kitchen and planned this Dinner make the little party into a great success. And he totally made it! The girls enjoyed the dinner just as much as the boys did and tasted everything which was served. During the whole time Christmas-music was played to create the right atmosphere for a Christmas party.

 

This was really daebak!”, Minjy said, after they ate. “I hope it was not too little!” “Are you kidding me, Dae? I'm soo full! Hwangsabu will torture me if he ever finds out how much I ate today!” “You're right, Minki!”, Bom confirmed her. “And he will kill me if he finds out how much I ate!” Everybody laughed. Bom's love for food was no secret and Hwangsabu getting desperate about that neither. “But sadly you had no corn!”, she added causing the others to laugh even louder.

 

This was Daesung's cue. “What do you think? Do you guys want to exchange the presents now?” A loud “YEAH!” followed and Jiyong started to sing his song 'Oh yeah' which everybody joined while they headed to the living room.

 

There they sat around the Christmas tree where they wanted to unwrap their presents. “Who wants to start giving his present?”, Seunghyun asked calmly. “I wanna!”, Daesung shouted, ran back into the kitchen and caused confusedness by this. “What is he doing?”, Chaerin asked. “Maybe he had to go to the toilet?” Sure and therefore he went in the kitchen. Pabo-Ji!” “Stop calling me that! It's already the second time today!” “But that's what you are!”, Chaerin and stuck out her tongue.

 

A month ago they drew lots to make their party a little more interesting. The lots decided who had to buy a present for who. This way until today nobody had an idea from who they would receive a present now and nobody wanted to wait longer.

 

Finally Daesung returned with a huge ice cream bowl. “This is the present?”, Dara asked. “Yes it is and it's for you Bom-noona!” “For me?” “Yeah, please taste it! I made it myself!” She took the ice cream bowl and a spoon from him. It looked incredible with the whole eatable decoration! She tasted a little bit when her eyes widened. “Wow! Dae! It's corn! This is so good!” Bom continued to eat her ice cream faster and said with a full mouth: “Thank you! I really appreciate it! Now, today is perfect!”

 

You shouldn't speak with that full mouth of yours!”, Seunghyun, who sat next to Bom, blamed her. “Let me taste it instead!”He leaned closer to her and tried to steal her spoon , but Bom hit him hard with it. “Ah! That hurts!”, he complained. Again they laughed. “Didn't anybody teach you not to mess with this crazy woman while she is eating?”, Seungri said and got a hit by Chaerin for that immediately. “Don't call her crazy woman, you erted panda!” “I'm no...” Seungri wanted to go on, but his mouth was covered my Jiyong's hand.

 

But I have another present for you, Bom!” “Another one?!” “Yes, since I thought just ice cream isn't enough, Minki helped me to pick out another present” Bom slowly opened the parcel Daesung gave her. “Whoa! Thank you Dae! And thank you, too, Minki! This bag is really beautiful! Thank you!” “No problem!”, Minji and Daesung said at the same time.

 

Now it's my time!”, Bom stated. “ But first... Dara please hold my ice cream. I don't want that alien to eat it.” “And your present is for?”, Youngbae asked curiously. “It's for our maknae! Here you are, Minki!” Minji got a little silver present from her member and asked: “Can I open it?” “No, you have to give it to your grandma! Sure you can open it!” The young girl slowly and carefully unwrapped the present.

 

Then suddenly: “USHER!!! IT'S USHER!!! Thank you, unni! The special edition CD was already sold out, I thought I could never get one! Whoa! And... what is this?”, she asked and hold a letter in her hand. “It's a gift certificate for that dance course in Japan you wanted to attend once.”, Bom answered. “Unni! You are really the best!”, the girl shouted and embraced the older one tightly.

 

Alright let's go on with my present!”, Youngbae stated. He took the red box which lay under the tree and handed it to Jiyong. “It's mine!” Jiyong said happily. “What is it? What is it?”, Dara asked impatiently. The leader showed the two collars which were in his box and looked really expensive. “ Now we can finally walk you!”, Seungri exclaimed knowing he would be hit by his hyung. “Thanks Bae!”, Jiyong said. “Gaho and Jolie will be the best dressed dogs in Seoul!”

 

And their owner, will be the best dressed man!”, Chaerin said looking into Jiyong's box. “Okay, you already are but look at these shoes!” Jiyong did not understand what she was talking about until he took another look at his box and recognized the box was not empty jet. “Daebak! THESE are literally coolest Sneakers I've ever seen!”, he shouted admiring his new shoes. “I knew you'd like them!” “Of course, Bae! How could Mister shoe-collector not like them?”, Seunghyun said laughing.

 

But now I'd like to continue with your present, Dae!” Daesung looked cheerful at his older member. “To be honest, when I found out that I was supposed to get a present for you, I had no idea! But I worked it out or... let's say WE worked is out. Everybody here in this room helped me to do this and we really hope it will please you.” After Seunghyun finished speaking he gave Daesung an iPad which was not even wrapped and played a video which was saved on it.

 

This video was kind of a digital photo album, full with pictures and memories from Daesung with YG family members. From time to time a short video was shown, like for example Youngbae and Seunghyun ripping his shirt at an Alive Concert. The background music was a remix of different 2NE1 and Big Bang songs. 

 

Daesung had a hard time holding back his tears . It felt so good feeling the love of s and the girls. “Thank you...”, he mumbled still starring at the iPad. Seeing his tears in the eyes nobody could resist but wanted to hug him which ended in a huge group-hug.

 

Please go on!”, he said calmly and repeated the video. “I beg you are curious about you own presents!”

 

Seungri followed Daesung's request and took his present into his hands. “My present...”, he began. “is the best one!” Chaerin rolled her eyes. “And the lucky one who gets it is...a drum roll please... Sandara Park! Congratulations!” “Beware, Dara! Mabye he gives you pictures of himself!”, Chaerin warned the brown haired girl. “You are just jealous because you want to have these pictures of me!” “So they exist?” Everybody but Seungri began to laugh.

 

Dara opened her present faster than the others did previously. “It's a ...book?”, she said confused. “It's not just a book! THIS is the book to success! Written by none other than me.” Dara opened the book and began to laugh. “Chae... You were right! There are pictures of Seungri inside of ot! But thank God he is not !” “YAH!” “Oh my god! You stupid panda! Couldn't you give her something better?” “Chaerin is right!”, Youngbae admitted. “ Even this limited brain of yours could do better!” “Why is it always me who you criticize, Chaerin? I bet your present isn't better than what I did! I spend hours for making it!” 

 

Let's see. I was the lucky one who had to make a present for you.”, Chaerin stated and gave him his present. “I bet this is going to be interesting!”, Seunghyun said in the background while Seungri unwrapped it. Suddenly his cheeks went red. “YAH! WHAT IS THIS?” He raised a DVD with the title 'A Night With Panda-Ri'. The cover showed a , blonde woman whose s were covered by a man's hands and this man...was Seungri. The laughter of the whole group could be heard 100 meters away from them. Youngbae and Jiyong gave Chaerin a High-Five while Bom choked over her ice cream because of laughing and Dara covered Minjis eyes. Seunghyun and Daesung even applauded Chaerin for the brilliant idea of making Seungri a present of a with his own face on the cover. “Do you like it?”, Chaerin . “You just wait! I promise I'll pay you back for this!” 

 

Now it's my turn!”, Dara said and held a large present in front of Youngbae's face.

It's for you!” “Thank you, noona!” “Open it before you thank me!” Youngbae just had to take off the cover of the box to see what was hidden inside. “A skateboard! Wow! Thank you! Look, guys! It reads 'Youngbae' on it and there is even Boss' face painted on it! Wow! I have to test it right now!”, he said excited and run in the hallway, after he placed a kiss on Dara's cheek without recognizing what he did. “Uhh!”, Bom but Dara just remained silent and grinned.

 

This is my present for you, Seunghyun-oppa!” Seunghyun took the present the maknae gave her with a big smile and his smile went even bigger seeing the Bearbrick which was inside. “Whoa! Thank you Minji! But wait...is it...?” “Yes!”, Minji interrupted him. “It's a custom-built model because I don't know which Bearbrick you already have and so I decided to let it be painted after your 'Fantastic Baby' french look!” “This is awesome!”, the oldest male said with shining eyes.

 

Now the only one without a present is me.”, Chaerin recognized when she suddenly felt a cloth covering her eyes followed by something cold around her neck. “I think we should let our leaders alone for a few minutes”, she heard Daesung say. “I think you're right! But I dare you, Jiyong, if you do something inappropriate with Baby-Rin!”, Bom added. 

 

When they closed the door, Jiyong took of the cloth and immediately kissed her. Chaerin was totally shocked. She did not expect this but at the same time she wanted to do this so badly. Her heart never beat this fast and the only thing she felt now was desire. She put her arms around his neck and pulled him closer to her while he cupped her cheeks with his hands. Their kiss became more intensive when Jiyongs tongue entered and fought for dominance. But as suddenly as the kiss started he ended. Jiyong looked deeply into her eyes. “I waited for this for so long!” “You have no idea!” “Do you like your chain?”, he asked. Only then she remembered he put something around her neck. The chain was golden with a pendant which was shaped like a heart. It was really beautiful. Chaerin could not describe her happiness and just kissed Jiyong again. “I guess this is a yes...”, Jiyong said grinning.

And there is something I wanted to tell you, too.” Chaerin looked at him admiring his beautiful face and these smooth lips. “Chaerin, I love...”

 

WELL YOUR TIME IS OVER NOW! LET THE PARTY BEGIN!”, Seungri screamed entering the living room again. 

 

Revenge is sweet.