Super Show

Super Show Antics

Sungmin took a deep breath and put on his best smile. Now that the dance song Taewanmi was over, it was time for a light and fluffy song, You & I. Unlike in Taewanmi, where they could look cool by not smiling, now in the un-choreographed You & I, he had to smile to the fans as he walked around. Of course Sungmin loved smiling at and interacting with the fans usually, but today he was just not in the mood to. Because of what had happened backstage, mid-way during the Super Show.

 
--------some time ago--------
"Donghae, Eunhyuk, on stage in 5 for Oppa, Oppa."
 
Sungmin relaxed, as it wasn't his turn. Sitting down, his thoughts then travelled to the duet he would be doing with Kyuhyun later. Their voices matched perfectly; his sweet and high one with Kyuhyun's lower and melodious one. He giggled to himself as he thought about his time on the computer the night before. He had been visiting his favourite fan fiction website and saw that the Kyumin tag was rising in popularity. He didn't have time to read any, though, not even a oneshot, as Leeteuk specially came down from the 12th floor to tell them to sleep, and being the good dongsaeng he was, he listened. Besides, Kyuhyun was already sleeping, and he didn't want to disturb his sleep by giggling at the silly stories. But on the way to the concert hall while all the others were sleeping he secretly took out his phone and read a quick oneshot, which gave him some ideas.
 
Right now, backstage, he wanted to go look for Kyuhyun to tell him about the idea that they should do on stage later, just to reward the fans who wrote such lovely stories that he enjoyed so much (fantasised about, rather). But after scouring the entire room 3 times and bumping into Shindong 5 times, he frowned. Where was that little maknae? Come to think of it, the song before was by Super Junior T, so Kyuhyun didn't participate either. And the few songs before were solos by other members, but Sungmin was busy fixing his clothes with the coordis as there were some loose stuff here and there. Hmm. He whipped out his phone and hit the speed dial 2. (1 was for his omma) :) Grrr...Kyuhyun and his bad habit of not picking his phone up while on schedule. Well, maybe he was trying to be professional but...he shouldn't just let himself go missing in the middle of a Super Show like that, yet remain uncontactable.
 
"Where's Kyuhyun?" he asked irritatedly after bumping into Ryeowook this time.
 
"I...I don't know, hyung," Ryeowook replied.
 
"What were you all doing during T's performance? Weren't you with him?" Sungmin snapped back.
 
"I didn't see him since before my solo..." Ryeowook then scurried away.
 
'Great, now I've just managed to scare Ryeowook off too.' Sungmin was mad with himself for treating Ryeowook like that over something that wasn't his fault, but he was just soooo mad with Kyuhyun right now. Any thought of finding him was only for one purpose: to scold him, and any visions about doing fanservice on stage was snapped out of his mind.
 
He left the room the rest of the members were in, and went to an inner room in one of the hallways. It was quite a secluded place, and no one would really think of going there in the middle of a concert. But somehow his feet led him to the doorstep. He saw the light on. You're dead meat, Cho Kyuhyun.
 
Turning the door handle, he expected to find perhaps a sleeping Kyuhyun, or a nervous Kyuhyun who couldn't sleep, or a dreamy Kyuhyun thinking of sleeping soon. Basically after learning that his feet had led him to that quiet room, he reasoned in his mind that the only reason somebody would leave the rest of the members would be to get some peace and quiet, and the purpose of that would be to sleep. The angelic side of Kyuhyun appealed to him for a little while, as he thought of Kyuhyun's sleeping face. But it lasted only a split second, as the devil side reigned. He pushed the door open and his face fell.
 
It wasn't a sleeping Kyuhyun, or any of its related forms - it was a freaking gaming Kyuhyun. And his phone was right there.
 
"CHO KYUHYUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
 
"Ah, Sungmin? Wow, you actually managed to find me. Looks like we're not Kyumin for nothing," he mused, eyes still glued to the screen and fingers to the keyboard, oblivious to Sungmin's wrath.
 
"Are you going to hit that pause button or should I hit your head?" Sungmin said in a much quieter tone. Let's see if this will work.
 
Kyuhyun had just a second to spare with his busy hands to smack himself on the forehead at Sungmin's forgetfulness, that this game. Cannot. Be. Paused. !!!!!!!!! Why does he not just remember?!?
 
Sungmin reached the table in two giant strides and hit the space bar, not caring whether that would really pause the game.
 
"Aah! You just used my last bullet!!" Kyuhyun whined.
 
"Good. Now just WHY on earth are you away from the rest of the members in this room, BRINGING your phone, but NOT picking it up?"
 
"Oh, it was you who called? Sorry, this game cannot be paused. I brought it for me to call out in case someone tried to kill me or something."
 
Sungmin didn't even bother rolling his eyes at Kyuhyun's stupid reason for bringing his phone. Thinking back about the time where he actually cried back in the dorms because Kyuhyun didn't pick his phone up the whole day and it felt like he didn't care about him, he felt like crying again. But just then his own phone rang, and the manager hyung said that Taewanmi would be starting soon.
 
"Kyuhyun. Taewanmi." That was all Sungmin said before turning his back on Kyuhyun and stalking out by himself.
 
--------present--------
Sungmin shuddered when he heard a certain voice that he was not used to for this song, singing what was originally his line. You & I was originally a Super Junior Happy song, but for Super Shows all members sang it. He usually loved that all members could get together to sing the Happy song, but that voice was just making his mood worse. Already he had missed a step during Taewanmi. His mood couldn't have been dampened further when, in hopes of escaping from the owner of that voice, he plonked himself down right in front of a bunch of that person's fans. Why did he have to be so unlucky to pick such a spot? He was about to stand up and go and find his own fans when a fan handed him a camera. He couldn't refuse this time, right? Already his fans said he was cold. He had to try to be warmer, at least. So he took the camera and lay down, with his head next to the fan. "1, 2, 3, say kimchiiiiiii!" Sungmin said, expecting the fan to say the same thing. Instead, all he heard after his count down was, "Kyumin!!!" Sungmin mentally facepalmed himself at the constant association to that evil maknae who was ruining the mood of one of his favourite songs, but he looked at the picture that came out. It didn't have the fan's face, but instead had his face pictured with a board which had the words: kyu ♥ min. His heart unknowingly did a sudden lurch, and he sighed before going to find his own fans.
 
There was indeed a big group of them; he could see his name all over lit-up boards from a distance away. He smiled and skipped there like a little rabbit. Unknown to him, someone had spotted that large group of fans too and had already made a Plan in his mind ever since the song had started. Seeing the bunny hop there, he stealthily crept behind.
 
As Sungmin was busy admiring a rabbit stuffed toy a fan had given to him, he heard some screams. He giggled, thinking how silly but adorable the fans were just to scream at him making cute faces over the rabbit. They were always like that, anyway. But the next moment he felt a pair of arms around his waist, followed by a chin on his shoulder. Of course, he didn't have to turn around to know who this was. The familiar hands, that smell, the shape of that chin - he knew it all. Looking down, he could see a Kyumin towel dangling from one of the hands wrapped around his waist. Pssht. He must have gotten it from one of the fans along the way. 'Those silly Kyumin shippers who waste their time,' he thought. Then he felt the towel wiping the sweat off his face. It was good relief as he was feeling extremely hot, but he knew he couldn't just let this pass. 'How smart to let the fans capture this all on camera, you want to force me to smile at you?' Sungmin thought to himself. 'Since you want to play at this game, I'll play along too.'
 
Turning around swiftly, he buried his face into Kyuhyun's neck (earning deafening screams) and used his hands to cover the sides of his own face so that (he hoped) fans wouldn't see what he was doing. Kyuhyun's neck was sweaty, but he didn't care. He gritted his teeth and gave it one hard bite before distancing himself from the maknae. Kyuhyun had a face of shock and slowly turned around and walked away.
 
'It worked! Can't take the pain, Cho Kyuhyun?' Sungmin smirked to himself (which appeared as a wide smile to the fans) as he applauded his own plan.
 
Sungmin may have thought that his biting had caused Kyuhyun pain and thus he had turned away, but this was really not was what was going through the maknae's mind. When Sungmin had turned around and put his face at his neck, he thought he was either just doing fanservice or had forgiven him. But little did he expect what he would do next. The little pumpkin's bite was hardly sharp enough to cause any pain; instead it sort of turned Kyuhyun on - quite the opposite effect. Kyuhyun felt his eyes widen and it took him all the control he could muster not to just hold Sungmin tight and kiss him like there was no tomorrow. So he did what was best - to walk away.
 
Immediately after the song ended - thank goodness it was time to screen a VCR - Kyuhyun dragged a protesting Sungmin out of the main holding room. The martial artist struggled, but Kyuhyun was just that much stronger. For that night, at least. Maybe an inner part of Sungmin wanted to be dragged by Kyuhyun, or skinship simply made him weak. They were in the quiet room in a jiffy. Kyuhyun banged the door behind him and roughly pushed Sungmin to the wall.
 
"Someone was thinking of making me leave, eh? You do know that that'll only bring me closer, right?" Sungmin shivered and subconsciously closed his eyes at the warm breath at his ear. This felt just like a fan fiction! What was this irresponsible brat thinking of doing now?
 
But he was caught off guard, opening his eyes wide as he felt Kyuhyun at his lips. They were just pressed in, but it was enough to make his stomach pool.
 
"Kyuhyun..." he tried to say, but instead, when he opened his mouth to speak, the quick maknae took the chance to insert his tongue in. Damn. Caught off guard again. Well, this time it would be Kyuhyun's turn. He exerted a little strength in his arms which were on Kyuhyun's chest, and in a second their positions were switched. But it seemed like Kyuhyun still dominated, as he managed to break the kiss though he was on the inside. Well, that was because Sungmin wasn't controlling it at all.
 
"Getting excited, are we?" Kyuhyun said through a gasping breath.
 
Sungmin didn't say anything but simply lunged towards Kyuhyun, his mouth aiming for his neck. He gave it a long, hard and it was Kyuhyun's turn to close his eyes at the pleasure that was engulfing him. But he suddenly shouted, "Argh! Stop! What if the fans see it?"
 
Sungmin looked up and said, "Don't worry, there's nothing. I know when to stop."
 
"Ok. But the expert seems to have some saliva outside his mouth." Kyuhyun leaned forward and titled his head, before teasing Sungmin's jaw with a slow . He felt Sungmin's hands on his hair.
 
"Don't mess up my hair, Sungmin. The concert's not even half-done."
 
Sungmin seemed to see reason in this and let go, leaving his hand dangling awkwardly in the air. Seeing how Sungmin was taking his joke so seriously, Kyuhyun laughed and was about to engage in another deep kiss when his phone rang.
 
"Pick it up." Sungmin instructed.
 
"Ryeowookie? Yes, Sungmin hyung's with me. Ok." Kyuhyun looked at Sungmin. "Looks like someone forgot to bring their phone...naughty naughty."
 
"That's...that's because you dragged me here!" Sungmin pouted.
 
"Anyway, we're up soon."
 
Sungmin nodded and turned to go, but Kyuhyun grabbed his wrist. "Listen Sungmin, I'm sorry about just now. I'll set a special ringtone for you and pick up when it's from you, ok?"
 
"It's ok, I know you're trying to be professional. But don't run off again during concerts! I don't know just what Teukie hyung will say if he were here... And one more thing, Cho Kyuhyun! Why is it that you can call me Sungmin hyung to others but can't call me hyung in my face?"
 
"That's because to others you're just my hyung. But to me, you're more than just a hyung." Kyuhyun's voice was seductive and he looked like he was coming for more, but Sungmin stopped him and hurried them back.
 
Back at the room, the worrier members like Ryeowook were getting jittery. Ever since Leeteuk had enlisted, he seemed to take over his share of the worrying too.
 
"Ah, there you two are! Why do you keep disappearing today, Kyuhyun?" Ryeowook exclaimed as soon as they were in sight. He sounded more like a worried mother than a worried member.
 
But Donghae had his eyes somewhere else. For once the usually blur member had noticed something that others had not. "Kyuhyunnie, is that...?" He pointed to his own neck and tapped it a few times.
 
Kyuhyun screamed. "...Sungmin.........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"