Stay With Me...

Flower Girl

 

A months later...
 
 
Jonghoon life full with happy moments. He visited Ailee quite often.
 
'Until when I can stop looking for a reasons to meet her?' He asked himself.
 
And suddenly he had an idea.
 
"Ailee, may I ask you something?"
 
"What is it?" Ailee replied while arranging the pisition of the white rose.
 
"Can.. I take you out?" Jonghoon started to feel nervous. He scared that Ailee will say "NO".
 
Ailee stop for a moment.
 
"Okay!" She answer.
 
"Huh, you agree?" Jonghoon surprised.
 
"Of course. It's been a long time I didn't go anywhere. I miss Han River. The garden look so beautiful especially in the morning!" Ailee said cheerfully.
 
"Great idea. So, I'll see you again this Saturday. Take care!" Jonghoon hugs Ailee from behind with a smile on his face.
 
"Haha~ Ok!" Ailee laugh at Jonghoon's reaction.
 
 
 
2 days later...
 
 
 
Jonghoon is on his way to meet Ailee. He wore a white T-Shirt with a wristband on his left hand. Jonghoon went straight to the garden and he saw Ailee is waiting for him. Ailee look beautiful wearing a white blouse.
 
'She's wearing a white outfit too. Oh my God. She's so beautiful.' Jonghoon whispered alone.
 
Jonghoon run towards Ailee and hug her. He want to express his feeling to Ailee. They spend their time together while looking at  the flowers around them. After that they stopped at the café to buy some drinks.
 
 
 
CAFE....
 
 
 
"Aigoo, I'm so tired!" Ailee complaining.
 
"Aigoo, my poor little Ailee! Haha~ Are you okay?" Jonghoon laugh at the girl beside him. The girl that he adore..
 
"I'm alright. Oh, by the way, why are you suddenly take me out?" Ailee asked.
 
Jonghoon surprised. He remembered that he want to express his feeling to Ailee. 'But how??' He asked himself.
 
"Oh. Actually, I...want to tell you about...." Jonghoon stuttering when he try to express his feeling to Ailee.
 
"Wow, I love this song!" Ailee suddenly shout.
 
"What? What song?" Jonghoonn asked, i lil bit blur.
 
"This song. That we're listening to now! It's 'Flower Lady' by TVXQ.
 
"Flower Lady? TVXQ?" Jonghoon asked again.
 
"Yup." Ailee smile and started to sing the song.
 
 
 
"Stay with me,
 
Nomu arumdaun,
 
Shine your leaves,
 
Gaduk pionajullae na man bol su itge,
 
Stay you stay,
 
Always.."
 
 
 
"Ah.. I wish we can live forever.." Ailee said with a sad voice.
 
"What's going on, Ailee? You have any problem?" Jonghoon take a look at his sweetheart.
 
"Ahhh, I'm alright. Don't worry. Let's go to the other places!" Ailee stand up and smile at Jonghoon.
 
"Oh, okay. Let's go!" Jonghoon still wondered what does Ailee meant by 'I wish we can life forever..'