Sweetheart

New Girl

You woke up and got on with your daily routine, only this time my went to school without waiting for Kai.

It was quite weird. You were early, and you saw Misun there, you ran to her but she just walked away like you don't exist..Alright, she probably had something important to do.
You walked to class when the bell rung and sat down at your seat, you waved to baekhyun but he ignored you?! What's up with these people today? You sighed and didn't feel like working, so you slept. A classmate woke you up right before class ended. You gathered your stuff and went to your second lesson, At lunch you went to EXO's table, then EXO and misun moved to another table, but chanyeol came back and put a note infront of you then ran off with a blush.

You opened the note, "PLEASE MEET US AT THE HAN RIVER AT 11:40pm.- EXO&Misun." You read out loud. it was a habit You scrunched it and put it in your blazer's pocket.

You went home. Alone. just like before you met Kai. You felt really depressed, you kept thinking about things you should've said. You felt so sad, you wished you didn't exist, that you never met kai. You had to admit that you still loved him.
You went home, you didn't feel like getting changed. You made ramen and put the tv on, you started watching running man. After a while you decided to take a nap. After a while you woke up and found yourself asleep in your uniform on the sofa. You put your hands when you were going to change, then you found that paper.

You noticed the time was already 11:45pm, You rushed into some clothes and ran, the Han River was not far, so you were there at 11:57pm, you saw misun and everyone else, Misun ran to you and hugged you, you laughed, she gave you a red rose, one after the other EXO gave you a red rose, then someone tapped your shoulder..

 

you turned around...and it was Kai..in a SUIT?! He looked quite hot.

"Heerin, first of all I want to say sorry. Sorry for everything. But thank you thank you for saving me that day when I tried tp jump off here. I was so blind to the world but you cured my blindness. I was lucky enough to even love you. I still love you, I'll keep loving til this rose dies." By now you were crying your eyes out, and 
"its a fake rose!" Misun whispered to you, you laughed, "unless it gets lost or something, heh..I'll love you forever." He rubbed the back of his neck. "I love you!" You hugged him super tight, "be mine." you nodded. Just then the New Year fireworks started. you let go and he pecked your lips several times. "Heerin, be ready your not going to be able to sleep tonight." He smirked naughtily.







And he was right.

A/N: sorry guys for keeping you wait ;-; forgive meee. I done it three times and it got deleted. -.- so yeah, I felt like doing it today, here ya go! And HAPPY NEW YEAR! <3 I LOVE YOU; subscribers, commentators, and silent readers! <3