Too Nice

Too Nice

 

Jaejoong is too nice.. And Junsu is frustated because of it..
 
 
 
 
Junsu phone blinked twice, so he picked up the phone which he put on the coffee table in the living room..
 
'Baby.. My co-workers ask me to have a drink with them.. But if you need me at home, I'll refuse their offer ^^..'
 
"No, I'm okay here.. You just go and have fun.."
 
'Are you sure you don't need me to be at home now?' Jaejoong asked again..
 
"Yes.. I'm sure.. Just go and have fun with you friends.."
 
'Actually I hope for you to forbid  me to go .. Don't you miss me?' Junsu can feel Jaejoong is pouting at the other end of the line..
 
"I do miss you.. But I want you to have fun with your friends sometimes.." Junsu coaxed Jaejoong..
 
'Hmm.. Okay.. Love you..'
 
"Love you too.." Junsu said before end the call..
 
Junsu slumped to the sofa behind him and heaved a sigh..
 
Junsu is frustated at how Jaejoong treated him.. Not because Jaejoong treated him badly.. in fact it's the opposite.. He is too nice.. 
 
No matter if Junsu did wrong thing and hurt Jaejoong.. Jaejoong will never got mad at him..
 
Jaejoong already treated Junsu very nicely before they are in an actual relationship.. He always accompany Junsu, lend his shoulder whenever Junsu is sad, making Junsu's favourite dish almost all the time (which made Changmin jealous) and be the one who take cares whenever Junsu is sicks..
 
And then when they beaome lovers.. Jaejoong became even nicer.. Always gives surprise gifts for Junsu, come running whenever Junsu calls him, pamppering Junsu everytime like bringing Junsu's breakfast to Junsu's room (Changmin really despise Junsu's privilege in this), took the blame for Junsu whenever he made mistake and got scolded by their manager, etc..
 
And now that they are married.. Jaejoong become even more nicer that before.. Sounds impossible right?.. But that's what happen..
 
People used to say that your husband will care for you lesser when you married.. But Jaejoong is totallu the opposite..
 
Junsu know that it's strange for him to complain.. Who will complain of treated nicely by their own husband?.. Who wouldn't want to have husband like Jaejoong who always work hard to earn a lot of money (and he really do earn a lot of money due all the dramas and movies he took part of, not to mention his other activities) and always cares and sweet to his wife/husband in this case.. 
 
It's not like Junsu is jobless, he do have his own business.. But eversince he married with Jaejoong, Jaejoong forbid him for working too hard.. He still work like what he did before (group activities, musical and solo concert + album) but Jaejoong always make sure he doesn't overdo himself like he did in the past just pne project from time to time.. As result Junsu have more leisure time than before..
 
But despite Jaejoong being very busy, Jaejoong always make sure that Junsu and he have time together everyday.. 
 
He also make sure to always cook meals for Junsu, no matter of his schedule is tight that day or even he just has half of an hour time for sleep.. He will cook for Junsu and packed it in the fridge so Junsu can it eat later.. Junsu even request for them to just order delivery is Jaejoong is too busy, but Jaejoong refused it by saying delivery food isn't good for Junsu's health and that Jaejoong more secure when he know he packed food for Junsu at home so he won't starving while Jaejoong is busy working..
 
That thing make Junsu started to learn how to cook.. But he ended up failed.. His cooking can even get closer to Jaejoong's cooking..
 
Jaejoong even wash dishes, if he is at home and eat together with Junsu and massages Junsu before they went to sleep when in fact it's Jaejoong who look more exhausted than Junsu.. 
 
Well Jaejoong basically doesn't allowed Junsu to do any work when he is around..  He spoiled Junsu so much.. And somehow it give big burden to Junsu..
 
Junsu always at the receiving end.. He never give Jaejoong something while the latter is drowning him with every love he has..
 
He is frustrated wanting to see Jaejoong at least angry at him.. Scold him.. Got jealous over him.. One time when they weren't married yet.. Junsu even resorted doing stupid things to got Jaejoong angry at him..
 
Flashback
 
"Junsu ah.. It's been a while since we got break from our schedule.. Let's go on a date tonight.." Jaejoong went into their shared bedroom in dong bang shin ki's dorm and plopped next to Junsu hugged Junsu's smaller form..
 
Junsu took Jaejoong's hand from his waist and sat up.. "I can't hyung.. I have a promise with Doojoon already.."
 
Junsu looked at Jaejoong's face, trying to read his exspression.. It's already his fifth time declined Jaejoong over to spend quality time together since they rarely got sometime for each other.. And Junsu always uses Doojoon as his reason.. Jaejoong should be angry and jealous by now, right?..
 
But all he got is small smile and "hmm.. Okay.. Let's go next time then.. I hope you have fun since it's rare to got break like this"
 
Junsu frowned hearing that.. Thinking he must do something more.. Since this trick obviously failed..
 
Later that night.. Junsu stayed longer than usual in the club.. He know if he stay a litte longer Jaejoong probably will come to take him home since he gonna be worried about Junsu..
 
He purposely drinking even when he know he can't drink and he hate the taste.. But he let those liquid pouring down and burned his throat.. He want to be drunk..
 
With wobbly steps Junu went to the dance floor.. He move his body ily.. He didn't care when another body dance too close for his comfort.. He let those hands touched his body even though he was disgusted by it..
 
Some unknown man was grinding his hips against Junsu's when suddenly familiar hand pulled Junsu away.. 
Once they out from the bar he found himself inside warm embrace.. Junsu looked up to see Jaejoong's worried face..
 
"Jae ahh.. You come" Junsu giggled before snuggle more into Jaejoong's body.. His hopes is high.. He is drunk and was dancing intimately with random man, Jaejoong definitely gonna go mad right?..
 
"Are you drunk?.. Who force you to drink baby?.."
 
"Nooo.. Nooo oneee.. I want itt.."
 
"Are you okay baby?.. Let's get you home now.. You need sleep.." Jaejoong gently guide them to his car..
 
"You aren't mad at meee?.. I'm drunk and I danced with some random mannn.." Junsu pouted..
 
"I'm not gonna mad at you Junsu.. You must have a reason why to drank.. And you dance with that man in drunken state.. I'm glad I'm here soon enough.. So he can't take advantage on you.."
 
Heard that Junsu freed himself from Jaejoong embrace and stomped his way to Jaejoong's car before slammed the door shut..
 
He refused to talk with Jaejoong for a whole week after that night.. Which made Jaejoong worried so much..  Jaejoong always apologized to Junsu at every chance.. But Junsu just shrugged it off.. Beside Jaejoong actually did nothing wrong..
 
"Please help me.." Junsu begged Doojoon.. 
 
"You request is absurd.. And why you want Jaejoong hyung to be mad at you?". Doojoon asked.. A question all people who he told his feeling asked him.. But he can't answer because even himself don't know why..
 
"Just because.. think of it as acting practice for you new drama or something like that.. Pleaseee.. He'll come soonnn.." Junsu is at Beast's dorm right now.. And he just asked Jaejoong to come and take him home..
 
"What if Jaejoong hyung kill me after it?.."
 
"He won't.. I promise.." Junsu stare straight into Doojoon's eyes.. Seriously asking the younger boy help him, eyes full of confidence..
 
"Okay then..".. Footsteps from outside can be heard as soon as Doojoon said those thing..
 
"Is Junsu here?" They can hear Jaejoong's voice asking..
 
"Yes hyung.. He is with Doojoon over there.." They heard Kikwang voice answered..
 
"Oh okay.."
 
In panick Junsu pulled Doojoon into a kiss.. He tried to make the kiss look as passionate as possible..
 
They heard the door open.. But Junsu ignored it.. He keep on kissing Doojoon who is by now trying to pulled aways with widened eyes looking at door direction..
 
"Doojoonie.. Why you stop?.." Junsu tried to sound as sweet as he could..
 
"H-Hyung.." Doojoon stuttered..
 
Junsu finally turned to face Jaejoong who stood by the door looked half devastated half not believing what he just saw..
 
"I'll leave you both.." Doojoon as quick as possible flee away from the room..
 
Silence enveloped that room..
 
"Jae.." Junsu called softly.. Wondering why Jaejoong isn' screaming, throwing tantrum or even asked for break up yet..
 
Instead Jaejoong just standing there with head bended and slumped shoulder..
 
Junsu approached him slowly.. "Jae.." Junsu called again.. "I.." Before Junsu could said anything Jaejoong's head snapped upward..
 
"No.. Don't ask for break up.. Don't leave me.. I'll be better person for you.. But don't leave me.." Jaejoong said in broken sobs..
 
"I'm sorry for being unable to satisfy you enough until you need to find another man to fulfill it.. I'll try harder.. I promise.. But don't leave me.." Jaejoong sobbed and pull Junsu into a tight hug.. As if he gonna lose Junsu if he didn't hold him tight enough..
 
Junsu never saw Jaejoong this weak and hurt before.. And this sight of Jaejoong really broke his heart into pieces.. Especially since he is the reason behind it..
 
"No.. I'm the one who must say sorry Joongie.. I'm sorry for hurting you.. I won't leave you.. I'm the one, who must beg for your forgiveness not the other way around.." Junsu sobbed too.. He can feel his shirt soaked by Jaejoong's tears..
 
"No need to apologize.. As long as you not leaving me.. No need to apologize.."
 
They just stay like that for a while.. Junsu really taken a back by the situation.. By how easy Jaejoong gave Junsu his forgiveness.. By how Jaejoong thought it's his fault instead.. And Junsu began to wonder why the hell he did all this.. Why he is so stupid and hurt his beloved one.. He wanted Jaejoong to be angry, not crushed like this..
 
Later after they calmed down.. Junsu finally explain that he just acted, he has no relation to Doojoon other than brothers..
 
And Jaejoong is too relieved and happy that Junsu isn't actually cheating to asked why Junsu did it..
 
End of the flashback
 
Junsu feel his body lifted up from the sofa.. It seems that he fell asleep why reminiscing about his mistake in the past..
 
"Hmmm.. Joongie..".. Junsu snuggled more into Jaejoong..
 
"You wake up already?.. Sorry for waking you up.." Jaejoong said softly before he put Junsu down onto their bed..
 
"Hmm.. No.." Junsu clung onto Jaejoong's arm..
 
"You want something Su?.. I'll get it.." Jaejoong swiped out Junsu fringe from his eyes softly..
 
"Hmm No.."
 
"You seems sad.. What happened" Jaejoong move his body so now he is laying beside Junsu side ways, with his hand support his head.. He caressed Junsu's cheek softly..
 
"Hmmm.. I suddenly remembered the past.." Junsu said softly..
 
Jaejoong continue to caress Junsu's cheek as if he is encouraging Junsu to continue..
 
"When I went overnight and got drunk.. When I kissed Doojoon and you begged for me not to leave me.." Drop of tear seeped out from Junsu's eye..
 
"Shhh.." Jaejoong wipped the tears away..
 
"I'm so sorry for that time Joongie.."
 
"Shh.. What in the past is at the past.. Remember, forgive and love.." Jaejoong cradled Junsu in his arms..
 
"Why you so nice to me Joongie?.." Junsu mumbled..
 
"Why that question again?.. " Jaejoong pulled away and make Junsu look at him in the eyes.. "It's because I love you.. Why you keep ask about it?"
 
"Because you are too nice to be true.." Junsu mumbled softly.. Junsu become silent for seconds before continuing.. "You never got angry at me even when I made huge mistake.. You always giving and never ask anything in return.. You are flawless while I am nothing to compare with you.. You are too perfect to me, and I feel intimidated by it.." Junsu sobbed again..
 
"No.. I'm not perfect.." Jaejoong cooed Junsu..
 
But Junsu ignored what Jaejoong said "I'm afraid.. what if someday you realized I'm not worthy enough of your love.. What if all of your frustation and anger towards me ,that bottled up inside of you explode in one day and you had enough of me.. I'm afraid.." Junsu cried harder and clutched tightly onto Jaejoong's t-shirt..
 
"Shhh baby.. That will never happen.. Don't think such of thing.. You may not perfect.. But you are perfect for me.. And I love you so much.. You are my precious baby.." Jaejoong cupped Junsu's face and pulled Junsu into a kiss..
 
The kiss is soft and gentle, but passionate at the same time.. Hoping Junsu can feel all of his love through the kiss.. Both close their eyes to enjoy the love that pass through the kiss..
 
Jaejoong pulled out of the kiss when Junsu finally calmed down..
 
"Beside who told you, you give me nothing.. You gave me the most precious thing in the world for me.. Your love.." Jaejoong placed his hand on Junsu's left chest.. "And this baby in here.." Jaejoong placed his hand on Junsu's stomach while smiling brightly before pull Junsu into another kiss..