Chapter 1

My life married with Suho

 

Minji POV

 

-Joonmyun, you have all your things right?

-Yeah bubble I have everything and you?

-Yeap, mm... We have everything so we can go now.

-Bubble... You are missing something really important...

-Mmm.. no, what is it?

-My kiss honey my kiss.

-Ohhh.. that's not something important

-What? - Suho make his eyes like a surprise D.O

-Hahhahaha you have to look your face -Almost rolling in the floor - I was joking of course it's important, come here...

 

Yes, yes yes Suho get his kiss, but the most important is that we're going to travel, where? It's a surprise jijijijiji ok no it's a joke, we're going to US for the SMTOWN LIVE IN LOS ANGELES. We are really exciting, besides it's not our first presentation abroad or first SMTOWN but it's our first presentation after our marriage and Mr. Soo Man gave us a special number, we were practising a lot for this.

We arrived at the SM building and we me met with the rest of EXO, since I don't have a group I'm a good friend of EXO members that's why I get closer to my now lovely husband and with girls I am really close with f(x) girls.

 

-Hey Minji what it's about your presentation? -Ask Baekhyun playing with Chanyeol.

-It' a secret, we can't tell it to anyone.

-Ohhh... Common' Min tell us, we are friend -Said Chanyeol making a try of aegyo and the rest just laughting about it.

-You know that doesn't work on me.

-But we are not going - Both were cut by Suho.

-Guys you know that even if you try all the day she is not going to say anything.

They tried one more time but didn't get it, I wasn't open to tell them. After a while EXO's manager come with mine and told us to go to the parking lot. We arrived at the airport waiting for the rest of SM family. The guys were playing around as always and hey! There comes f(x) girls, they sit next to me and start to talk.

 

-Hey Minji how's married life? I've been interesting in that but I didn't know anyone married -Ask Kristal with all her attention on me.

-Yeah unnie, how is it... - Said Sulli making aegyo and I laugh.

-It's awesome, because you're next the love of your life, the one who it's your other half, I'm glad that I can wake up every day next to him, he is the last thing I see before sleep and the first thing when I wake up, it's just... wonderful -I said all this while seeing Suho who was try to calm down Baek and Yeolie.

-Waa unnie that sounds so cute, I will love to find soon the love of my life.

-You will found it Sulli and maybe it's closer than you think - I said while I remember Minho who is in love with her but doesn't have the enough courage to tell her.

-I hope each of us found it or we are going to stay forever alone... with no one by our side OMO I don't want that -Said Luna making sad faces. Everybody start to laugh, sometimes she's so childish that I start to think with which kind of man she'll end.

- Excuse me ladies but I may I take my wife for a while?

-Yeah but not for too much or I will go and get her.

-Ok ok I get it Amber, be quiet -Suho said grabbing me from my waist and pull me away.

-Wait honey what happen?

-Happen that... I miss you so bad.

-Suho.... if I weren't in love with you.. You'll be purple right now.

-Why are you so aggresisive woman? -I gave him a lap - Hey! You have to be cutie as a bubble.

-Yeah yeah well... Now tell me what you really want.

-Why you always think I want something -I glared him with an areyouserious look - Ok ok you catch me, it's a nightmare to be with the Baekyeol couple they don't leave me in peace why don't we just tell them about the presentation.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello! First of all I want to say sorry for the late, but my pc doesn't conect with the internet and I tried to update from my phone but I don't know why I can't. But here is the first chapter sorry if is boring but I new I this. Thanks to the first subscribers and enjoy it bye and happy christmas!!