Could it be him?

Unintentional Fate

 

 

Shin Hyeri

 

The long brown haired girl could see herself reflected by a mirror in front of her. She was cleaning the mirrors of the shop she worked at carefully, leaving  nothing on its surface.

The mirror left the reflection of herself again. Then, the girl glanced at her reflection unconsciously, where she  sank with the million things in her mind.

Her life wasn’t beautiful as the view of Seoul at night. As all the luxurious things emitted through the lighten of building which brought the glamour trace.

Meanwhile herself..

And her life..

It was such an opposite..

Uhm, being the waiter and office girl at one wasn’t that easy for Shin Hyeri. The economy background of her family made her do everything by herself, because she had no one in her life anymore.

And Shin Hyeri just let out the heavy sigh, wished for all the burden of her life will be burnt along the heavy sigh she just exhaled.

Sometimes, Shin Hyeri could feel all the loneliness..

She really felt lonely right that moment..

That girl needed someone who could care about her..

Because she had no one anymore..

And finally, the girl woke up from the daydream. Back to reality where she was, she realized it was almost late. It means she had to go home.

---

Hyeri found the way in front of her looked so scary. She was not in the downtown that moment. It was already late and there was no one on the street. It felt so quiet as if there was no life in there. All she could hear was just the sound of the softly wind blew on her ears.

She also could hear another sound. Hyeri already realized it since sometimes ago. She felt that there was someone who had been followed her right now. But she had no courage to look back, just to check if there was something happened or was it true that someone had been followed her?

Stalker..?

No, Hyeri wouldn’t look back. Gosh, she was freaking out that moment.

The blast on her neck made her more freaked out. She was so scared to be honest. She made her step went faster, hoped she would reach home as soon as possible. All she had to do is just stay calm and walk faster.

But, she was a bit late. In the next second, hands were grabbing her shoulder roughly. It made her jump in shock. She had no good reflex to avoid it. It happened so fast. And then the girl realized that there was another one man who also grabbed her wrist and pulled her.

They were exactly stalkers. Both of them (who have a big posture), forced Hyeri to follow them (Still pulled her wrist). Hyeri tried to fight them with all her strength. But it was such a useless and brought no avail because both of the men were stronger than her.

Without her realizing, they dashed her against the wall in the corner of the street. The girl tried to struggle to let herself go and scream for help.

“Scream all you want, you stupid! They won’t hear you!” Said one of the men with the evil smirk.

“Yes, now is already late. No one will help you!” the another one continued it cruelty.

“HAHAHA! Better you play something fun with us!”

Hyeri glared at the men with all hatred in her eyes. Yet she also felt scared at the time. The tears started to fall from her eyes without her knowing. She couldn’t imagine what would happen in the next with her, because she knew that something bad would happen to her from those ert men. No, she didn’t even try to imagine it. She would rather die to lost something worth of herself.

Someone please help me…><

She said on her mind, hoped that some miracles come to her. Hoping that someone would come to save her life. She would be so happy if it really happened.

But then, the girl realized that she didn’t even in a drama or something like action movie. Imagining that her prince/savior would come for her. Unfortunately, thit was real. So, there would be no prince/savior for her. And then she felt like crying harder.

 

 

Again, another thing happened so fast..

 

Without her knowing, a guy was fighting with that both ert stalkers in front of her. That guy did a good action and movement while fight with them. Soon, he made both of stalkers fell on the ground helpless.

That guy then approached Hyeri. But, Hyeri quickly got rid of the guy’s hand who wanted to touch her shoulder.

“I’m not a villain. I just want to help you to get up and then walk you home..” He said.

Hyeri tried to look at the guy. But she didn’t know whether she could believe in him or not. She was scared and still in trauma. Even the guy in front of her looked more mysterious than the stakelr ones. He wore jacket which zipped till his face, he also wore a hat, so there was no way she could see his face but his eyes. She doubted from what the guy just said to her.

“I’m here to help you..”

Hyeri didn’t give a respond to the guy in front of him at all. She was observing him. Feeling all the doubt, she tried to gaze right into his eyes, tried to search the honest from what that guy said.

And, in the next second, she realized something…

---

The guy walked her home to the front of her flat. They walk together in a silent way. The guy still with those outfit and didn’t try to open the conversation at all. Meanwhile Hyeri, she was still in trauma. She wasn’t capable of make a conversation with him either. Beside, she didn’t know what she should say tho him.

“You’re a girl. It’s dangerous walking alone in this late night.” The guy said, finally opened the conversation.

Hyeri just nodded to respond his words, didn’t know what answer would she say to the guy. When she just wanted to open his mouth, the guy interrupted her, “Uhm, I have to go, I guess..”

And the guy already gone so fast. Even Shin Hyeri didn’t have the chance to say thankyou to him. She owed the guy her life. The guy already saved her life.

And finally, Hyeri went into her flat. She walked one step-two steps, and sighed. Then she stopped and looked back, to the spot that the guy just stood a while ago.

Hyeri already realized it since some times ago. Since she gazed into brown eyeballs of that guy. She knew..

That guy, Kim Jongin.

Or you recognized him as Kai, one of a member of boyband who just debuted in South Korea, EXO-K.

 

It was not even a dream. And the thing she didn’t realize right now was, a small curve painted on her lips. And then the girl went into her flat.

---

I said on my mind..

When I needed a help, that guy came to help me.

And when I needed someone in my life, could it be that guy as the answer..?

 

Ah, I forgot.

But, he’s a superstar.

Could it be?

 

END

 

A/N: thankyou for reading my story^^ i'm so sorry if you found so many lacks here T_T this is my first fanfic kekeke~ i hope you won't mind to comment :P

Should i continue this story? :PPP