Keychain

Long Time Lover

 

Yoorim POV

“Saw their faces just now? They looked so lost!” I laugh.

“You’re right!” Chaeril said.

“But, I’ve found something interesting. Look at this!” I show them the picture that I got from Joker’s bag.

“Wait, isn’t that the keychain that Haeyo give Junhyung?” Chaeril said.

“I know right? But, why in the hell it is with that Joker? Or, maybe Joker is Junhyung?” I asked.

“Aish, it cannot be like that!” Haeyo shouted.

“Relax... You made just for Junhyung, so no one will have it. How about you go and asked him?” Chaeril asked while looking at Haeyo.

“No! I won’t ask him! What if it’s not it? aish… no, no. I can’t,” Haeyo said.

“Chaeril-ah, how about you go and ask. We know that you will never shy in front of anybody. So, please ask it for us??” I pleaded her.

“Okay, okay. But can we do it tomorrow? I’m tired now. We’ve just come back from school. Plus, they are very mad at us now. If I go there now, I’ll be grilled by them!” she smirked.

“Okay! As long as you’ll ask him,” I and Haeyo smiled.

We ended our day just like that. About the pamphlet, we’ll see to result tomorrow.

Chaeril POV

We walk to school like always. Today we are a bit early just to avoid meeting the guys. At the school, Jihyun and Hyemin were waiting for us at the field.

“Ya! I’ve warned the three of you right?” Jihyun shouted when she saw us stepping into the gate.

“Whatever girls. We’ve done it though,” Haeyo smirked then we pass by them.

“Noona!” Dongho shouted at me while running towards us.

“Why Dongho-ah?” I asked.

“Nothing, just want to give you these chocolates,” he smiles.

“Aish, I thought that you’ve been bullied,” I hit his head.

“His character slowly becomes like you Chaeril-ah. Dongho-ah, don’t be like Chaeril or else you’ll have big problems when you’re adult,” Haeyo said while laughing.

“Ya! You’ll make him scared. Thank you Dongho! Don’t you listen to what Haeyo nuna said, okay?” I ruffled his hair.

“Okay! Nuna, I’ll get going… bye!” he said and left us.

“Hey, let’s stalk those three boys during recess? I’ll ask about the keychain,” I said to them.

“Okay! That’s a good idea!” Yoorim said.

Recess time

We keep on follow them until they stop at one place. It’s weird that they don’t eat at the canteen. They sit under a shack near the biology lab. Then, Haeyo and Yoorim start to push me towards them.

“Okay. Okay I’ll go!” I said and walk towards those guys. “Hey, I…” I can’t even finish my word, someone interrupt.

“You don’t need or have to say anything to us. Just leave us alone. Isn’t it enough with what you’ve done to us yesterday?” that boy said. It was the boy who I fought with at their apartment.

“I was force to come here by my friend. So, don’t think that I really love to be near you!” I said and smirk.

“So, why are you still standing there? Go away!” that boy shouted.

So, I walk away with an angry expression.

“So? How was it?” Yoorim ask.

“Ahh~ I’m hungry let’s go! I shouldn’t agree about this last night! If both of you really want to know about the keychain, ask it yourselves!” I said angrily then I walked away.

The next day

Haeyo POV

I and Yoorim are going to the boys’ place to ask about the keychain.

“Chaeril, don’t you want to come with us?” I ask.

“No thanks! I’ll never waste my time over any of them anymore!” she said. She’s so angry at Junhyung.

“Okay. Yoorim, let’s go,” I and Yoorim walk out of the house.

I push the bell button. Then, the boys that have the keychain open the door. “Hey, we’re sorry for disturbing you early in the morning. We come here to ask something at you,” Yoorim said.

“What is it?” he asked.

Yoorim show him the picture of the keychain at his bag. “This, can we ask where did you get this from?” Yoorim asked. He looks quite shocked with the question.

“It’s a gift from my best friend,” he answered. He suddenly looks at Yoorim’s neck then he looks at mine. He immediately holds my locket and opens it.

 “Hey! What are you….” he cut my words. “Haeyo?! Are you Haeyo?! Jung Haeyo?” he asked me.

I was so shocked! “Yes, I’m Jung Haeyo. Are you…. Yong…?” “Yong Junhyung! I’m Yong Junhyung!” he said while smiling so brightly.

“So, it’s true that you are Junhyung? I’m so glad to hear that! Hey, how about we have a drink down stair?” Yoorim said. We walk to the elevator to go down and have a drink together.

“So, where are Gikwang and Doojoon?” Yoorim asked.

“In their room,” Junhyung answered.

“What?! You mean in your apartment? We’re close together all the time but didn’t even notice about that!” I said.

“Haeyo-ah, we’ve attacked our own friends,” Yoorim said in disappointment.

“So, all of you need to clear everything up! The three of you have change a lot. Since when are you so cruel?” Junhyung smirked.

“We are so sorry! Yes, we did change a lot. We changed because we don’t want people to make fun of us anymore. We’ve been bullied so hard in our primary school,” Yoorim said.

“Let me tell Gikwang and Doojoon,” Junhyung said.

“No! How about we make a surprise for them?” I give them a suggestion.

“A surprise? How will we do it?” Junhyung asked.

Without wasting anytime, I explain to them about my plans. They agree about it and we’ll make the surprise party two weeks later.

“How about the others? Are they still keeping their present?” Yoorim asked.

“Don’t worry, Doojoon still have the hat that you’ve gave him. Gikwang still have the pencil case too. He even uses it until now. He loves it so much. There’s a day when I and Doojoon intentionally hide the pencil case, he cried hardly when he find that it was lost. It was so fun joke with him like that,” Junhyung laugh.

“You’d better be careful, if Chaeril knows about that, you’ll be cut into 20 pieces! Don’t you remember how she beats you and Doojoon when you guys didn’t help Gikwang when he’s being bullied?” I said.

“It was the scariest thing that Chaeril had ever done. I think we better go home. If not, Chaeril will nags non-stop,” Yoorim chuckles.

Three of us walk the elevator to go back home.