New Neighbour

Long Time Lover

 

Doojoon POV

“Ya Gikwang, do you really think this a good idea?” I asked.

“Which idea? Getting into boys school or moving into an apartment together?” Gikwang asked me back.

“Both!” I answer.

“Moving into an apartment together wasn’t really a good idea but we had to. Our new school is a good school! The best thing is, there’s a girl school just opposite it! I’ve heard that there are a lot of pretty and cute girls!” Gikwang giggles.

“Really??? Cute girls?? Is there any bad girls that I can tackle?” Junhyung asked.

“Aish! Stop playing with girls Junhyung-ah…” I hit his shoulder.

“Ya! Ya! Ya! Is that our apartment???” Gikwang patting my shoulder while pointing to the beautiful apartment.

“Yes. That’s our apartment. Don’t be like that. You look like a monkey,” I said.

While the boys are busy moving things into their new apartment

Yoorim POV

It’s almost midnight but there are some people who don’t know how to differentiate within morning and midnight. They just can’t stop making noises outside our apartment.

“Aish! What are the monkeys doing out there? Don’t they know that people are sleeping now?!” I shouted.

“Ya! Just shut up and continue your sleep. Shouting in this room will never get them stop the noises,” Haeyo said.

“Hey, aren’t the noises come from the next door?” Chaeril asked.

“How can it be? There is no one live in there. Or, are they a ghost or something?? It’s creepy to hear noises at this time,” Haeyo said in a frightened voice.

“No, it is not a ghost. How about we take a look for a while?” Chaeril said.

“Okay! That’s sound interesting!” I said and wake up from the bed immediately.

“Are you guys crazy?? What if…..?” Haeyo said.

“What if it’s really a ghost? Is that what you mean? If it’s a ghost, I’ll ask them to sleep with you, okay?” Yoorim said while laughing.

Then I and Chaeril walk out of the room and have a peek at the main door. Suddenly we saw three figures all in black at the corridor in front of our apartment. Then we quickly smash the door and run into our bedroom while shouting ‘GHOST’.

Haeyo laughs like crazy after seeing us running. “I’ve told you, you guys are crazy,” she laughs.

“Ya right, whatever! Now, let’s just go to sleep,” I said.

Junhyung POV

While we are busy moving our things into the house, suddenly we saw the door beside our house being smashed and there are people shouting like they’ve seen a ghost. They sound like a girl.

“What was that?” Gikwang asked.

“I don’t know. Maybe they are about to get by their boyfriend,” Doojoon said while laughing.

“Huh?! Will the girls be okay? Isn’t it scary to have a boyfriend like that? I think I’m much better than that,” Gikwang laughs.

“Just let them be, we’ve just move here so we don’t know how the people here. I think you are just the same Gikwang-ah,” Junhyung smirked.

“We’re done right? I want to sleep!” Doojoon said.

“Yes! Yes! We are done. Hey, do we really need to go to school tomorrow? I’m tired,” Junhyung said.

“Of course we need to go to school tomorrow. I can’t wait to see the girls tomorrow,” Gikwang said. Then I hit his head.

Next morning

Chaeril POV

“Faster!! We are going to be late!!! Ya Yoorim-ah!!!” I shouted.

“Can’t you slow your voice? This is not a market for you to shout as you wish!” Haeyo said.

“Whatever. I don’t care. I don’t want to be late!” I said to Haeyo.

“We’ll not be late. It’s still early,” Haeyo shows her watch to me.

“Really? My watch show that it’s already 7:50 a.m.,”

Haeyo just laughs. “Look, your needle isn’t working. Seems like your watch is out of battery,” she said.

“Ok! I’m ready now! Let’s go to school,” Yoorim said.

So we walk out of our apartment. Then we see three school boys making their way out of their apartment which is next to ours.

“Ya, isn’t there’s no one live there?” I whispered to Yoorim.

“Yup. Hey, maybe they are the three ‘ghost’ that we’ve saw last night,” Yoorim said.

“Look, why are they laughing while looking at us?” I pointed to them.

“Ya! Why are you guys laughing at us?” Haeyo suddenly said to them.

“Huh? We aren’t laughing at the three of you,” Junhyung said while laughing.

“Don’t try to lie. We can see it clearly that you’re laughing at us,” Haeyo said.

“Hmm… so I think you should check your eyes. It seems like your eyes have some problems,” Doojoon said and the three of them laugh.

“What the….” I was just about to swear but Yoorim pull my hand.

“Enough, you’re just wasting your time talking to guys like that,” Yoorim said to me and Haeyo.

Then, we walk to school.