6

Rising Career (Hiatus)

I was about to sleep when my phone rings again. Luckily Seohyun is not yet in the room. I look at my phone I saw Kai's name on the screen. I sits in my phone and take the phone "Yeobuseyo?" I asks, "Oh, noona, na ya, Kai." He answer, "Yeah, i know it's you pabo!" I answered back. "Why you sounds angry noona?" he asks innocently, "Because you have just disturb my rest time kid!" I answered annoyingly. "I'm sorry noone, I was just like to ask you if you are busy tomorrow." He asks, "I'm not busy after the noon. What's the problem kid?" I say, "I was just wondering if you would like to go out with me, for your success party." He asnwered nervously, "That's okay with me. So what time will we go?" I asks, "Really? you want to go with me? OMG! Thanks God! Tomorrow I'll pick noona in front of noona's dorm. Kay?" He says, "If you says so. As you wish." I say back, "And please if we are togther in the public don't call me kid, or even pabo." he suggested me, "Than what would you like me to call you?" I asks him, "Jagiiya." He says, "Mowaragoo??!!..." I haven't finish my sentence, he turn off the phone. "Aisshh, this kid is really something.!" I say as I lay one the bed and sleep.

-Morning-

I woke up at 6.45 am. I was already using my gym clothes. I saw the members are up and are sitting on the sofa in the watching room. "What's up guys?" I asks as I look at them one by one. "Nothing's special, we are just waiting for the comeback." Soo answered, "well, okay.  Aren't we suppose to go to gym now?" I asks, "What thee!!! I forget!" Sunny answered, "Me too! I need to work this beatiful abs of mine so that they might not look creep in the stage." Yuri says as she stand up from the sofa while pointing at her abs, and walking to her room. Then the members go to each of their rooms, "Guys, I'm going first. Bye." I shouted as loud as I can. "Go away a-a-a-a.." Tiffany answered as she use 2NE1's song, "I take that as a yes!" I shouted back, and walk off throught the door. When I was walking going off to the gym, I saw a familiar person, that person approaches me, "Hi Hyo." He says, it's Tao "Oh, hi." I say as I continue walking. "Where are the other?" He asks, "They are still in the dorm. But they will also go to the gym." I say, "I heard from our future-to-be-manager, that soshi is going to have their comeback really soon?" He asks, "Yeah, it will be out in just few days." I answered back, a joggers pass by me and push me to the right where Tao's position is, I ran out of balnce, then I fall to Tao's place luckily he caught me perfectly that I didn't fall on the floor, but, our nose are almost touching each other's nose, I blushed so Tao also blushed. "Thank you" As I try to go back to my position, "Your welcome." He answered, "I'll be going first, bye." He says, as he run though the zebra-cross.

In the gym, I saw Yunho oppa is already there. "Hi Hyo. Where's the other?" He asks, "they're still on the dorm." I say, "oppa, i will start my excercise, let's just chat later." I say as I smile and walk to the thread-mill. After 15 minutes of excercising, members arrive, I was already sweating. The member look at me and pass by. 

After 45 minutes of excercising, I decided to stop and to return to my dorm to prepare myself to go with Changmin oppa. Then after done changing my clothes, I saw Yunho oppa approaching me. "Have you take your breakfast?" he asks me, "No I haven't. How about oppa?" I asks back, "Well, I haven't take my breafast yet. How about stopping at the nearest shop and take breakfast together?" he says, "Are you asking me to go out?" I asks, "It's not like that. because I'm concern of your health so that you can comeback with a really good health." He answered nervously, "I was just joking oppa. Don't take it seriously." I say, "So, let's go now?" he say, "sure". We use oppa's car to go to the nearest shop, we eat breakfast together. after finishing breakfast, "Hyo, do you have ideal man?" oppa asks, I was a little confuse, but I answer it, "Yeah. Why oppa?" I asks, "Well, at this time a have friend that is single, so I was thinking about pairing him with you." he explain, "no need oppa, I believe that one day I'll have my partner for life." I answer, "oppa, i'll be leaving now, see you again." I say, ask I stand and walk away, oppa grabbed my hand, "don't take the match-maker seriously, I was just thinking if you like." he explains, "Hahaha.. I didn't take it seriously." I laugh then smile at him, I let go of his hand, "I'll be leaving now oppa." I say, "I'll drive you home." He say, "no need oppa. i'll just go by myself. annyeong oppa." I smile and wave at him then turns my back and walk to my dorm.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the very late update. I'm busy preparing for the examination. I'll be free this coming April, so i'll update more often on April. Gamsahamnidaaaa...

bbuing-bbuing :D