7

Rising Career (Hiatus)

I refuse Yunho oppa kindness for offering to drive me back to the dorm. Somehow after the match-maker offer, I beome awkward, it's like old dynasties stories for match making and end up together. I don't really like to be together with people whom I don't like.

So, I arrived at the dorm, taking a bath, preparing to have lunch with Changmin oppa, I done dressing, I use jeans with a croptee. I was about to open the door, then I meet members who are just about to enter the room, "Oh, Hyo why are you so neat at this time?" Soo ask, "It just happens that a friend of mine wanted to meet." I answered, "And for just so happen, who is that 'friend'" Sunny asks, "He's just a close friend of mine. Nothing else to do just want to chat with him. Bye guys!" I ran as I finish the sentence, "Don't forget this ..." As I ran further I wasn't sure whose voice is that and what is the other sentence she want to tell. I continue my walking to car, I drove to the cafe.

I see Changming oppa is sitting, "Annyeong oppa." I say as I wave my hands, "Oh, annyeong. Please sit." He says, "Okay." I answered as I sit on the chairn in front of him, so now we're both facing each other. "Just order what you want and I'll pay." He say, "No oppa, I'll pay my own bill, and oppa will pay your own bill." I say, "No, just think this is a gift from me before your comeback next few days." He say and put that innocent, gentle, charming smile. I couldn't refuse the offering, so I order a tea and a spagetti.

We have done our eating, it's still 2 PM, oppa take me to the amusement park, we first game, we ride rollercoaster. "Oppa, I don't think this is a great idea. I'm not really that good with this kind of things." I say, "No, just trust me it would be fun, you can see almost the South Korea. Believe me." He say trying to make me not scared of the ride, "I rather choose to see Korea from the airplane." I answered, "But it would not be fun from airplane. besides, we are already in the line you cannot go anywhere else." He says as the line finished it's time for me and oppa to ride the rollercoaster. "This is not good." I say whispering to myself as I sit besides oppa." The rollercoaster begin, at first, it run slowly, but then when it's on its peak "OMAAAAA!!!!! this is terrfying!!" I shouted as I held Changmin's oppa arms, and closed my eyes. When the ride finished I let go of my hand from oppa's arms, "Oppa, I am so sorry about the rm thing. I didn't mean to old your arms." I say in apology, "No it's okay. But still, it's a fun ride." 

Me and oppa buy cute things, like bunny ears, dolls, and other. Now we are holding our ice creams, sitting below a big tree, we rest a bit from the tiring activities. "Oppa, that was fun, thank you." I say as I smile not looking at him, "Well, me too. I had a lot of fun." He say as he smiles too not looking at me. "Oppa, can my head rest for a while in your shoulder? Something's creepy with my neck." I asks, "Sure." He says, then I put my head. about 2 minutes later my phone rings, "yeobuseyo?" I asks, "Yah!! Kim Hyoyeon!!!  Where are you now?!!! We are going to have our reherseal." I was so shocked when I hear Yuri's voice, "I'm so sorry, I don't know if we have reherseal." I say in apology, "Tae told you before you leave." Yul answer, "I can't hear clearly back then because I was running." I say in apology again. "You better get your here in a minute!" Tae shout clearly, "I'll be right there!" I answer, "Oppa, I'm so sorry, I forget that I have a reherseal today." I say, as I prepare my things, "Sure no problem. Be careful then." He says, "Thank you oppa for today." I smile and wave at him, and ran into my car.

 

Changming POV

I was really happy today. Hyo hold my hand when we were riding the rollercoaster. I actually know that she's afraid of riding those kind of rides, but I take it as a chance to get closer with her. We like do everything together that day. I was so happy that she rested her head in my shoulder even though just for a while. I was planning to hold her hand before, but she got a call. But still I'm happy. Yupeee!!!

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the very late update. Exams are killing me inside and the outside. I promise when my exam's over, I'll update more often.

Gamsahamnida!!! ^,^ [bbuing^^]