Finale

My Husband is ONEW!!????
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/n: Argh... i really don't want to end this... :(

 

3 years later...

Kim Hyo Jin POV

Life is good. We are all living well. But it's also natural for problems and quarrels to happen occasionally as well.

I am currently studying in Yonsei university in Seoul. Actually, I have no idea how jonghyun, key, minho, taemin, soo mi, minho and onew was also attending this school too. hahahaha! Too much of a coincidence, right? I can't believe it too.

3 years later... we are still quite the same. Some things changed but some things remained the same.

Onew and I have chosen to take on the business adminstration course in university because we have plans to open a CHICKEN SHOP TOGETHERRR!!! 

omygoshh!!! I can't wait!!!!, onew will always said that to me.

Unfortunately, we aren't in the same class.

Somehow, i felt relieved. HAAHHAHAHA! 

I am dreading of seeing onew 24 hours a day.

You never know... i may get sick of that annoying onew.

I am now sitting in my form classroom, reading a fashion magazine while waiting for the class to start.

My classmates told me that a new form teacher will be taking over professor suho.

"Class stand!!! Class greet!" the class chairperson said.

We bowed and greeted the new teacher. It's a female teacher and also pretty one. hahaha.

"Annyeonghaesaeyo! From now on, please address me as professor soo young!" she said smilingly.

The class clapped and cheered loudly especially the guys in the class were madly applauding.

"I just looked through all your classmates information just now because I want to know more about all of you... AND GUESS WHAT!!!" Professor soo young said, excitedly.

The class just looked at her blankly.

"Did you know... that...somebody in this class... has already gotten married!!!??? like 3 years agoo.... when she is in high school!!! oh my gosh.... that's early... even though I am so pretty... I haven't got married yet hahahaha!"

My eyes went big immediately and my heart palpitates super fast.

Oh god...

I havent told anybody in this school yet ....

I even make onew promised me not to tell anyone in this school.

But... 

Is professor soo young going to announce to everybody today? 

ohmygosh... NOOOOOOOO!!! I can't think... help help. 

"Who is it? waaaah...daebakkkk.."

"How come we don't know?? who is it?"

"She's quite good at hiding it... we didn't know it at all", the class whispered and discussed.

Professor Soo young and I make a short eye contact and then she continued talking again.

"It's KIM HYO JIN!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!"

My jaw dropped and my head felt dizzy. She really announce it....!

"BWOOHHHH!!! Really? waaahhh... hyo jin!!! daebakk!!"

"woahhh congrats hyo jin!"

"Hyo jin is married for 3 years... daebakkk" all eyes were on me and the moment when everyone talks about you.

The class noise lowered down when professor soo young was about to speak again.

"And... I thinkk... I saw....her husband's name..... is starting with.... O....N.... and then i can't remember....anyways... I just knew that her husband's name is really weird..." professor soo young frowned and touch her jaw as she thinks.

"ON!!!!" kai shouted.

"I THINK I KNOW ALREADY!!!" minah shouted.

"ME TOO!! she said some weird name!!! it's soo obvious!!!" baekyun shouted.

and together... all of them shouted..."ONEW!!!???"

I glared at them and stuttered..."My...my husband.... is ... onew....!!???"

I can't take it anymore. My face was so hot from embarassment. I am going to find a place to hide myself from everyone. Everybody is just staring.

I rushed out of the classroom and towards the nearest female toilet.

I stared at the mirror and I was shocked by my extremely flustered face.

I should have told everyone that I am married to Onew when school starts initially...

now... how do I face them... argh this is giving me a headache.

Suddenly, "Ring ding dong ring ding dong ring diggy diggy ding ding ding" My phone rang.

This ring tone was actually recorded down by onew taemin minho jonghyun key. A few months ago, they went crazy and sang this song when they were at the rooftop, then they used my phone to record down. SERIOUSLY! Anyways, I have to admit that...their vocals are reaaally nice. I didn't know the five of them were so talented.

" YOBOOOOOO HYOOOO JIIIINNN!!!" Onew shouted loudly through the phone.

I quickly took my phone far away from me to save my ears.

"YAAAHH! Onew!!! Don't screeamm through the phone! I can hear you!!!" I scolded him.

3 years later... onew is still so childish but I have to admit...he has grown mature and more thoughtful in many other ways too.

"ARRASOO!!! Did you know!? Today my professor woo young just announce to the whole class about our marriage. I SWEAR I DIDN'T TELL ANYBODY THAT!!! IT's PROFESSOR!!!!" onew said, agitatedly.

I sighed, "WHAT!!!?? Even your class too? bwoh yah....! Today my new form teacher announce to the class too! AIsh... ottoke!?" I said, panicking.

"REALLY!!!??? THEN THAT'S SOOO AWESOME!! SO GREATT!! WE don't have to hide it anymore! I am SO HAPPY! woohoooo!!!" Onew cheered.

"Onewwww!!!!" I argued.

"And then we can be husband and wife so naturally in school from now on without having to act... I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS MOMENT LIKE FOREVERRR!" Onew shouted.

"If you continue saying...I will hang up the phone!" I said, annoyed.

"No no.... Let's meet up after this class ends. oh wait. after this class, it's end of the school already! GREAT!!! I will pick you up later! see you. " Onew said and hanged up the phone.

I sat in the toilet, waiting for the school bell to ring.

"Ding dong ding dong" Thank goodness.

I saw onew's silver bmv car at the picking up point and I entered the car.

"Hi yobooo!!!! " Onew smiled happily upon seeing me and kissed me on my cheek.

I blushed but I hide it from onew.

"We are picking up JaeHo  from childcare right? ah... Hope he's not so naughty in school. hmph" I said, shaking my head.

"Hmm...I'm sure he will be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter