The Transfer Student

My Husband is ONEW!!????
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HyoJin POV

"RRRRINGGGGGG! Chicken chicken chicken~ Chicken is the best~ The yummiest tastiest delicious is chicken~" My phone rang.

I stretched irritably as i was awoken by my text message ring tone and not my alarm clock. I almost forgotten that i have a handphone now. WHO ON EARTH TEXT ME AT THE BREAK OF THE DAWN...? zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....

My hands searched lazily for the phone and picked it up, placing it infront of my eyes. I opened a little gap of my right eye and then my left.

From: >>>Onew the irritating guy<<<

To: Me

Good morning Yobo! Time for breakfast! Stop lazing on the bed already. kekekekeke. Come and have CHICKEN~! Lastly, Have a nice day Yobo!♥

My eyes almost popped out of the socket when i saw that the text was sent by onew. I sat straight up arubtly on my bed as i read the text.

WAIT... WHAT.... WHAT.... It's doesn't feel right.

Oh ya...i remembered, we fought last night and i am still angry with onew. HE.... HE IS THE WORST GUY EVER TO LIE TO ME FOR SO LONG. AND HIS FAMILY AND MY FAMILY... damn

Stupid onew..... thinking that using just a text message can exchange for a forgivement. NO WAY!!!

I quickly washed up and changed into my uniform before i went down to the living room.

"Good morning my jin jin!" My mum smiled at me and eating her chicken.

I ignored her and went to take my school bag which was at the sofa.

I saw onew standing beside me,waving happily at me but i gave him a death glare before i left the house and slamming the door shut behind me.

I HATE THEM. FOREVER.

I don't think i am going to come back here. I should rent a place and live somewhere else instead.

"HYO JIN!!! WAIT!!! WAIT!!!" someone whose voice is similar to onew called out. Well.... that of course is onew.

I didn't stop walking.

Onew managed to catch up and blocked my path infront of me.

"What do you want onew? I said i don't want to see you ever again," I said in a pissed tone.

I saw onew's lips quivering and he muttered,"I know you are angry with me but please don't skip your breakfast.You can't study with an empty stomach. Here is some fried chicken wings you can have when you reached school. That's all... i won't see...y-ou a-again."

And onew turned his back against me and walked home.

I watched him for a while, pondering his actions.

My heart actually skipped a bit when onew gave me some chicken for breakfast. Why does he still care about me? and... i was surprised when he said he wont see me again.

"Onew.." I called out.

I wait for onew to turn and face me before i continue.

"You can stop acting now.... being nice to me" I said monotonously, still raging with onew while thinking back about the lies.

I frowned and my heart prickled uncontrollably when i saw onew knees weakening and he took a step backwards and shook his head at me. He looked so terribly hurt.

I couldn't watched him anymore and i turned back towards my track and continued walking my way to school.

 

When i reached school and heading to the cafeteria to eat my chicken, i felt the school's atmosphere slighty weird. not slightly but very.

Everyone seemed more boisterous. Everyone seemed to be talking. No one has their mouth shut.

I saw han soo mi walking in my direction and i quickly called out to her.

"HAN SOO MI HERE!!!!" I shouted.

My best friend saw me and skipped happily to me.

"YAAHH Soo mi!!! What's going on with the school today? it seems more noisier..." I asked her.

"YOU DON'T KNOW!!!????"Soo mi almost screamed into my ears.

"WHAT!? Am i supposed to know?" I said.

"DUhhhh.... HEY MAN!!! the whole school know about this already..."she rolled her eyes at me.

"And what is it? stop making me tense like this!"I pouted.

Han soo mi took a deep breath and cleared . I watched her dramatic movement, really wanting to slam the table asking her to speak already.

"The heir of the 4th best shopping mall in south korea, Dongdaemun shopping mall, is transferred to OUR SCHOOOOOL! OHMYGOD!!!!!!!!!! I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH! I might give up minho for him. I think.... i think i searched up his name last night and he is called.... he is called.... lee....joo-n k-i!!! LEE JOON KI!!! YAHHH! HIS NAME IS ALSO SO Y. ZOMG!!!!!!" Han soo mi speaked as fast as a rocket and totally fangirled infront of me.

I squinted my ears to catch up what my friend said and then.... and then....

"Lee....L-ee Joon-ki? Same name...same shopping mall? you... kidding me? trans-ferred to o-our school? Bwoooh?!" I stuttered,my hands turning cold.

Han soo mi blinked at me and nodded, surprised to see my reaction like this.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!!!!!?????????????" I shouted so loudly i think the school could have collasped with my sound frequency. The people around me all became silent and stared at me.

I blushed awkwardly and burried my face on the table.

"What's with that big reaction Hyojin? It doesn't look like you! Are you possessed or something? You are...right? Yahhhh! Answer meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" Soo mi kept on blabbering nonstop.

I am so doomed....

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter