Chapter Three

Now You Tell Me

GaEul, Yi Jung and Woo Bin were in one car, as JanDi and Ji Hoo were in JunPyo's car. There was silence between them, Yi Jung driving, GaEul in the passenger seat and Woo Bin in the back seat.

"It seems kinda quiet don't you think?" Woo Bin asked.

"Then why don't you make up something to talk about." Yi Jung said, his eyes on the road.

"I don't know what to talk about though."

"How have you guys been? I didn't get a chance to ask how you guys were. Any girls your interested in?"

'Yes, you.' Woo Bin and Yi Jung thought.

"Nope." Both of them said.

GaEul giggled as she turned toward them.

"I would've expected something, since you guys are playboys. There has to be a girl that your interested in." GaEul said.

"Lets drop the subject, we've been fine though." Woo Bin smiled.

"Yep, just doing what we usually do."

"What, dig for worms when your bored?" GaEul asked.

"Hey! I know we did that when we were young, but we are grown men now and we do not do childish things like that." Woo Bin said.

"Sure." GaEul laughed.

"So where is your house GaEul?" Yi Jung asked.

"I live in an apartment actually, its on this street."

Yi Jung drove down the street, showing a nice built apartment with many lights on.

"You live here?" Yi Jung asked.

"Yeah, before my mother passed away, we both lived here, she gave the household to me, and now I'm the one having to pay all the bills." GaEul said.

She unbuckled herself, grabbing her bag.

"Thanks sunbae's."

Yi Jung and Woo Bin gave her a stern look, as she let out a heavy sigh.

"Good Night...Jungie oppa and Binnie oppa." GaEul said, slamming the door.

Yi Jung waited for her to go inside before driving off. Woo Bin jumped into the passenger's seat as he turned toward Yi Jung.

"GaEul hasn't changed much, especially the way she acts." Woo Bin laughed.

"Yep, she still a my country pumpkin girl." Yi Jung said.

"What was that?" Woo Bin asked.

"Huh? Oh nothing."

GaEul was walking toward the nice apartment when she turned to see them leaving. She smiled toward the door man as she walked out, running toward her real house. She ran toward the house, it was an old cabin, it had one bedroom, one bathroom and one kitchen, with a big living room. It was nice and cozy, this was her real home, the outside isn't nice, but the inside is. She walked in as she dumped her bag on her bed. She walked toward her living room as she sat down on the couch. She pulled out her necklace, rubbing the pink stone.

"Is today a dream? I've found my oppa's and now, it feels like so much weight was lifted over me, now I can breathe."

GaEul smiled to herself as she went into the kitchen to make herself her dinner before going to sleep.

*knock knock.

GaEul looked at the door, she smiled knowing it's JanDi.

GaEul opened the door as her eyes widened.

"Did you really think you could pull off a lie like that?" Yi Jung said.

GaEul stood there shocked to see them here.

"Well aren't you going to invite us in?" Woo Bin asked.

Yi Jung opened the door, passing by her. Woo Bin moved her toward the side, closing the door. GaEul turned toward them, as they sat down the couch.

"How on earth did you know?" GaEul asked.

"We aren't stupid GaEul, we know you. You were fiddling with your hands, and that means you lie. Why did you lie to us." Yi Jung asked.

GaEul walked into the kitchen to grab some tea cups. Woo Bin walked into the kitchen, picking up the tea cups placing it on the dining table. Yi Jung went toward the stove preparing tea.

"I thought since I told you I was strong, that I would say that I'm living in a nice place so you guys don't have to worry about me." GaEul confessed.

Yi Jung placed the tea bag in the pot as he turned toward her.

"GaEul ah, we are best friends, there are no secrets between any of us." Yi Jung said.

"That's right, we are the SoEulBin for life." Woo Bin smiled.

"SoEulBin?" Yi Jung said.

"What remember we made that up."

"I still don't know why we used my last name, it should have been YiEulBin, but no you used SoEulBin." Yi Jung said, rolling up his sleeves, grabbing a oven mitt taking the pot of tea, pouring it into the kettle.

"Hey! It made more sense then YiEulBin." Woo Bin said.

Yi Jung looked up at Woo Bin, glaring at him, before pouring the rest of the tea, setting it on the stove.

"Well anyways, do you guys want anything to eat?" GaEul asked.

Woo Bin and Yi Jung exchanged looks as they stood beside her. GaEul's eyes grew big as they were staring at her closely.

"What are you guys staring at?" GaEul asked.

"GaEul ah." Both of them said.

"Wh-what?" GaEul stuttered.

"Shall we make our homemade cookies that we created?" Woo Bin asked.

"Eh? We haven't made that since we were seven." GaEul said.

♫ 에이스타일- 아쉬운 마음인걸 (Yearning for the Heart by A'ST1) ♫
Music

"Well lets get started."

Yi Jung and Woo Bin grabbed a big bowl, as GaEul grabbed the ingredients.

"Let's see, flour, eggs, chocolate chips, peanut butter, sugar, baking powder..."

Yi Jung went on and on as they began mixing the ingredients together. After they shaped it in pretty hearts and stars, setting it into the oven.

"What should we do now?" Yi Jung asked.

GaEul smiled toward Yi Jung as she threw flour at his face.

"Yah!" Yi Jung yelled.

Yi Jung grabbed flour from the bag as he threw it toward GaEul, but she ducked, making the flour hit Woo Bin's face. GaEul turned as she burst out laughing. All of a sudden flour hit her face, as Woo Bin stuck his tongue out. GaEul glared at Woo Bin as she grabbed flour from the floor throwing it at him.

"Ah!" GaEul screamed as Yi Jung dumped more flour into her hair.

"Yah! My hair!" GaEul yelled as she grabbed Yi Jung, grabbing the bag of flour, pouring it on his face.

"Ah! GaEul!" Yi Jung yelled.

Woo Bin laughed as he watched. Yi Jung looked at GaEul as they both stared at Woo Bin.

"Yah! Stay away from me! GaEul! Yi Jung!" Woo Bin said running out of the kitchen. Yi Jung and GaEul grabbed the bag of flour, running after Woo Bin through the cabin.

"Ah!!" Woo Bin screamed.

♫ Stop Music ♫

The next morning, GaEul woke up. She looked at the kitchen as she started cleaning the mess they made. After a few hours of cleaning, she took out a bag of the cookies they had made. She smiled at the taste. Peanut butter mixed with chocolate. She took another bite as her phone went off.

"Yeobseyo?" GaEul answered.

"GaEul ah." It was Woo Bin.

"Oh oppa, what's up?"

"Wanna go to Yi Jung's place? He's waiting for us, I'll be at your house in a few minutes."

"Araso."

GaEul walked into her room to the bathroom, washing her face, and changing her clothes. After she was done, she heard a knock on the door as she grabbed her phone and bag. She opened it to see Woo Bin smiling.

"Ready?"

♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~

♫ Play She Is by My Name is Kim Sam-Soon OST ♫
Music

"So they have met."

"Yes ma'am, is there anything you want to do?"

"No, let this go, I'll see how far she will be able to go."

"GaEul ah!" Yi Jung yelled.

The lady got up as she saw her son and GaEul with Woo Bin by his side.

"You will see GaEul, your not going to ruin my son's future."

♥Preview of Chapter 4♥:

"GaEul ah, do you like anyone?" Yi Jung asked.

"What? No why?"

"Just wondering."

Yi Jung and GaEul looked out into the ocean.

"Yi Jung oppa."

"Hm?" Yi Jung looked at her.

"I-"

*SNORE

GaEul and Yi Jung looked at each other as they turned to see Woo Bin asleep, snoring.

"Aish! Yah! Get up!" Yi Jung kicked Woo Bin.