Chapter Four

Now You Tell Me

"GaEul ah!" Yi Jung smiled as he ran up to her, giving her a hug.

"Oh, oppa." GaEul smiled.

"Let's go inside, its cold out."

Yi Jung, Woo Bin and GaEul walked into his house hold to have maids bowing to them, they walked upstairs to his room.

"Yi Jung ah."

Yi Jung turned to see his mother smiling, walking toward them.

"Ah Woo Bin ah." Yi Jung's mom smiled.

"Ah, Ahjuma." Woo Bin smiled.

Yi Jung's mom turned toward GaEul as she smiled.

"GaEul ah, Its been a while hasn't, you look very pretty now." Yi Jung's mother said as she smiled.

"Same here, Ahjuma." GaEul smiled as she bowed.

"We will be in my room." Yi Jung said as they walked toward his room closing the door.

Yi Jung's mother stared at the door for a while, as she walked downstairs off to work.

"Your mom looks different now. Ever since your father and her divorced, it must have been hard on her." GaEul said.

"Yeah, but my hyung is doing well. He's off someplace with Eun Jae."

"Oh! Eun Jae and Il Hyun are still together?" GaEul asked.

"Yeah, they've been together for a while." Yi Jung smiled as he brought over some tea.

"Which reminds me, aren't they going to get married soon?" Woo Bin asked.

GaEul's eyes widened.

"Really!" GaEul asked.

Yi Jung smiled as he nodded.

"Yep, soon they will be."

"Wha! I'm so happy for them. Eun Jae unnie must be really happy, she's awesome." GaEul smiled.

Woo Bin and Yi Jung smiled at her, looking at the watch.

"Oh we better hurry, or else JunPyo will get mad at us." Woo Bin said.

"Eh? Where are we going?" GaEul asked.

"Horse back riding." Yi Jung and Woo Bin said.

"Eh? H-horse back riding?" GaEul asked.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yi Jung, Woo Bin and GaEul arrived at the ranch, seeing JunPyo waiting impatiently. They got out of the car, walking toward them.

"Yah! What took you guys so long?" JunPyo yelled.

"Goo JunPyo!" JanDi screamed at him.

"Mianhe, GaEul had to change into something more warm. So we stopped by at her house for her change." Woo Bin said.

JanDi's eyes widened as she stared at her. GaEul smiled toward her as they walked to the stalls.

"Rui! How have you been?" JanDi smiled, petting the horse softly.

JunPyo looked at how Ji Hoo and her were smiling as he turned away, walking toward her, grabbing her away from Ji Hoo.

"Come on." JunPyo said.

"Yah! Goo JunPyo!" JanDi yelled.

Ji Hoo looked as JunPyo strode off toward his horse. He turned toward Rui as he smiled.

"Aish, that guy." Ji Hoo smiled as he led Rui out into the range.

"GaEul ah, do you want to ride with one of us?" Yi Jung asked.

GaEul looked up see them with two horses.

"Ah, I don't know." GaEul said.

Woo Bin and Yi Jung smiled as they turned toward each other.

"Kai bai bo!" (its like rock paper scissors type thing)

Woo Bin smiled as he turned toward GaEul.

"Shall we?" Woo Bin asked.

GaEul smiled as she walked with Woo Bin with his horse out to the range to meet everyone else.

Yi Jung stared off, watching Woo Bin put his arms around GaEul.

"That jerk." Yi Jung said as he led his horse out following them.

♫Play Stand By Me by 샤이니 (SHINee)♫
Music

Yi Jung rode off with his horse as everyone else was riding around the fields. JunPyo and JanDi were riding around, smiling happily. Ji Hoo rode his horse toward the view of the mountains as he smiled at the beauty. Woo Bin and GaEul were riding around the path. Woo Bin turned his horse, making GaEul grab his waist.

"Ah!" GaEul screamed, holding his waist tightly.

Woo Bin's eyes widened as he turned toward her. GaEul sighed as she looked up at Woo Bin, their faces inches away. GaEul turned away as she sat herself up.

"Are you alright?" Woo Bin asked.

GaEul nodded.

"Yes." She said.

Yi Jung in the back was watching, as he was totally jealous now. Watching the one he loves with his best friend. Woo Bin and GaEul rode toward the end of the path, turning back riding back toward the rest. Yi Jung who was following them, making sure nothing will happen between them. GaEul was smiling as Woo Bin started trouting his horse, going faster. Yi Jung's eyes widened as he rode faster to catch up with them. Ji Hoo saw this as he smiled, catching up with Yi Jung.

"Someone's jealous." Ji Hoo teased.

Yi Jung turned toward Ji Hoo as he stopped, making his horse flipped him over to the ground.

Woo Bin and GaEul stopped as they turned to see Yi Jung on the ground.

"Yi Jung oppa!" GaEul screamed as she jumped off the horse running toward him.

♫ Stop Music ♫

"Are you okay?"

Yi Jung looked up to see GaEul's face inches away from his. His eyes widened, the only thing he could think of was...

"Ah! My arm, it hurts!" Yi Jung yelled.

"Sunbae!" JanDi screamed running toward him.

"Oppa, are you okay, where does it hurt?" GaEul asked.

"My arm!" Yi Jung screamed.

GaEul looked to see blood on his arm.

"Ah! What should we do?"

Ji Hoo turned away, couldn't help but smile.

"Aish! That liar." Ji Hoo whispered to himself.

They all rode back to the horse stables, as GaEul rapped Yi Jung's wound up.

"Oppa, are you okay?" GaEul asked.

"Yah, GaEul ah, I'm not going to die." Yi Jung laughed.

GaEul slapped him hard.

"Aish! How could you give me a hard attack like that! You liar!" GaEul slapped his arm.

"ah! That hurts." Yi Jung said.

"Faking to be hurt." GaEul glared at him. She tightened his wrappings making him scream.

"Ah! GaEul ah!" Yi Jung screamed.

"That's what you get!" GaEul said.

Woo Bin walked in with some drinks as he saw Yi Jung and GaEul, slapping each other, smiling and laughing. He turned away, hiding himself watching their fun. Woo Bin couldn't explain what this feeling was. He took deep breaths as he walked toward them.

"What did you do now Yi Jung?" Woo Bin smiled as he handed him a hot beverage.

"Nothing, she just started slapping me out of no where."

"Bwoh! (What!)" GaEul yelled as she slapped him again.

"See!" Yi Jung said.

Woo Bin smiled as he drank his beverage.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So we shall see you guys later!" JunPyo waved.

"GaEul ah, are you going to be okay?" JanDi asked.

"Don't worry about me, have fun with JunPyo sunbae." GaEul smiled.

GaEul waved as she watched JanDi and the rest leave.

"You know I feel like doing right now." Woo Bin said.

"What?" Yi Jung and GaEul asked.

"Let's go to the ocean and watch the stars."

Woo Bin went into the car, as GaEul and Yi Jung stared at each other looking back at Woo Bin.

"Bwoh!" Both of them yelled.

Ocean~

"Wah! Its so beautiful." GaEul smiled looking up at the stars in the sky.

Woo Bin and Yi Jung smiled as they sat down on the car. A few minutes passed as Woo Bin was already knocked out. GaEul smiled as she grabbed a blanket, wrapping it around him. Yi Jung watched GaEul as she laid the blanket on Woo Bin.

"Are you guys in love or something?" Yi Jung teased.

GaEul looked up at Yi Jung as she gave him a glare.

"What did you say?" GaEul asked.

"Seemed like you guys were having fun today." Yi Jung said laying back on his car.

GaEul smiled as she went next to him, laying beside him. Yi Jung turned as his eyes widened seeing GaEul's face near his.

"I had lots of fun today. I wish you rode with us." GaEul smiled.

Yi Jung turned away, looking up at the stars.

"GaEul ah, do you like anyone?" Yi Jung asked.

GaEul's eyes widened as she shot up, looking down at Yi Jung.

"What? No why?"

"Just wondering." Yi Jung said as he got up sitting next to her.

Yi Jung and GaEul looked out into the ocean.

"Yi Jung oppa."

"Hm?" Yi Jung looked at her.

"I-"

*SNORE

GaEul and Yi Jung looked at each other as they turned to see Woo Bin asleep, snoring.

"Aish! Yah! Get up!" Yi Jung kicked Woo Bin.

Woo Bin fell off the car, landing on the ground. He stood up staring at Yi Jung.

"What was that for!" Woo Bin yelled.

"Ha-ha, see I told you snore." Yi Jung teased.

"Bwoh! You come here!" Woo Bin said.

"Get away from me!" Yi Jung said getting off the car, running to the other side of the car.

"Yah!" Woo Bin yelled as he ran after Yi Jung.

Yi Jung's eyes widened as he ran toward the ocean, Woo Bin caught up to him, slamming him into the water. GaEul started laughing hard as the boys turned toward her. They both smiled at each other running up toward her.

"Yah! Get away from me-YAH!" GaEul screamed as the two boys picked her up, carrying her toward the water, dumping her in.

GaEul stood up, wiping the salt water on her face.

"Yah! You guys are so going to get it!"

GaEul cupped her hands with water throwing it at Yi Jung and Woo Bin. They all started laughing, as they kept spraying themselves with the water. After a while, GaEul walked toward the sand, laying down, having Woo Bin and Yi Jung lay beside her. Yi Jung and Woo Bin started chatting, as they noticed GaEul had fallen asleep. They both turned toward her as they smiled.

"She sleeps so peacefully." Woo Bin said.

"Yeah unlike you."

Woo Bin glared at Yi Jung as they both looked at GaEul.

"Yi Jung ah." Woo Bin said.

"Hm?" Yi Jung looked up at him.

"I..." Woo Bin started.

Yi Jung smiled.

"You...you what?" Yi Jung asked.

"I think I'm-"

Woo Bin was cut off as GaEul punched them two in the face.

"Aish! Get away from me!" GaEul said in her sleep as she turned over toward Yi Jung.

"Aish! This girl. I guess she hasn't changed her sleeping habits." Yi Jung laughed.

"Eh?" Woo Bin looked at him.

"What?" Yi Jung asked.

"You slepted with GaEul?" Woo Bin asked.

Yi Jung looked at him with confusion then looking at GaEul. His eyes widened realizing what he said.

"Anio! Its not like that!"

"Like what! Did you-"

"AISH! NO WE DID NOT! CHANGE SUBJECT!"

♣Preview for Chapter 5♣:

"GaEul ah." Woo Bin said grabbing her hand.

"Woo Bin oppa." GaEul said.

Woo Bin held onto GaEul's hand, laying it on his chest.

"I'm ba-"

Yi Jung dropped his keys to see the two of them, GaEul's hand on Woo Bin's chest. He turned away showing them in the background.