Just Effortlessly Romantic

Considered Romantic

Kris catched Chanyeol and lifted him up in bridal style; making the boy squeaked; before slightly running towards his bedroom. Chanyeol kept squealing and hitting Kris’ shoulders in the way, demanding to be put down.

 

It wasn’t Kris the name if he simply gave up to it.

 

Kris opened the door of his bedroom and quickly closed it, with one of his legs. Chanyeol clung his arms tightly around his neck.

                          

Chanyeol shrieked and gasped in response as he felt his back made a not-too-harsh contact with the surface of the bed. He looked up.

 

“So ..” Kris put both of his palms on either sides of Chanyeol’s head. “Answer me.”

 

Chanyeol widened his eyes slightly as Kris made a movements of his face nearing him.

 

“Am I considered to be romantic or not?”

 

“N-no.” Chanyeol gulped nervously.

 

“Really?”

 

“Y-yes.” Chanyeol nodded lightly.

 

Kris smiled as he grabbed Chanyeol’s head softly, then kissed his forehead gently.

                       

“Change your mind?” Kris looked down at his boyfriend, secretly enjoying the soft blush that appeared on his lover’s adorable cheeks.

 

Chanyeol shook his head stubbornly. He pursed his lips tight.

 

Kris then moved his head lower, kissing Chanyeol’s nose softly.

 

“Flattered enough?”

 

Chanyeol shook his head again. He didn’t mind the furious blush on his cheeks that was obviously saying “more than you could ever imagine”. He thought that it was definitely cheesy, but he knew that the other would understand by just quickly glancing at his face.

 

Kris stopped for a moment and stared down at Chanyeol intently. And for some reasons, Chanyeol had to think that it was creepy–maybe even beyond it–but okay, it was his boyfriend after all.

 

Kris softened his grip on either sides of Chanyeol’s face. He brought his head lower, and lower, and Chanyeol didn’t miss the slow movements that accompanied it.

 

Chanyeol brought the back of his head further towards the surface of the bed, more like pressing against it. He looked up at the person nearing him nervously. That was too close, he thought.

 

Chanyeol didn’t close his eyes like he always did when Kris stopped, right in front of his face, staring down at him. Kris’ thumb brushed against Chanyeol’s cheeks, and he had to admit that they never changed. Always soft, always blush beautifully.

 

Chanyeol stared, and they held a stare just like that for a couple of minutes before Kris bringing down his face again.

 

A warm breaths mingled together, and Chanyeol lightly widened his eyes. His heart beat faster. He didn’t need to touch it, he didn’t need to feel it, because well, it sorta happened just like that and naturally.

 

Chanyeol let out a dry laugh as he managed to move his head further towards the side. “O–okay, okay, I admit you–“

 

“Too late.” Kris smirked towards him, bringing his face even closer.

 

It just needed a couple of seconds before Kris suddenly closed his eyes and everything was just like a small, slow motions to Chanyeol. Kris moved down and placed his lips lightly against Chanyeol’s.

 

Chanyeol widened his eyes but he didn’t feel himself strangely surprised nor startled. It was just like he always expected. Kris never changed his way of showing an affectionate to anyone–especially to Chanyeol.

 

“I love you.” Kris whispered softly against his lips. The kiss was never begging, it never somehow forcing. It just, all about love.

 

“Am I already considered to be romantic?” Kris asked jokingly as he looked down towards Chanyeol, face still parting centimers apart.

 

Chanyeol pursed his lips and smiled, then shook his head.

 

“Oh you want more than that?” Kris raised his eyebrows teasingly and laughed. Chanyeol laughed too.

 

And their story never ended just like that. It was like chaptered book, who it’s author was none other than their own heart, never tired of making a beautiful, unique, and unforgetable stories.         

 

 

 

A/N: Dunno, this maybe also considered as a drabble, keke. Hope you could enjoy, and thanks for reading! ^^

Bye bye~