3/4 SHOT

Mirror

 

III SHOT

 

The next morning, Woohyun has not get enough sleep because of the small matter but for him is the biggest matter. He goes down stair and walk to the dining room to eat. Every day, Kyungsoo will cook the food for him and today also. He sits on the chair and waits to eat.

 

“Oppa…what happen???” Kyungsoo asks when she sees that her brother has black circle under his eyes.

“Nothing, just….” He wants to say but, when he sees Bomi face. His face become totally red and he bang his forehead on the dining table only ‘once’.

“Oppa!!” Kyungsoo shakes Woohyun body rapidly.

 

Then, Woohyun get up and sit straight on the chair waiting for the food.

 

“Oppa?...”

“I’m okay Kyungie.” After hearing that, Kyungsoo go to take the rice. Bomi chuckle when she looks at Woohyun.

 

They eat together silently. As for Woohyun, he keeps thinking about the same thing.

“Oppa, your spoon is upside down.” Kyungsoo says but he ignores her.

“Yah! What happen?” Woohyun jumped a bit and look at his ‘usually not shouting’ little sister. He let go a fake smile and eat his rice and actually he has a hard time to get the rice inside his mouth.

Kyungsoo sighs and continues eating and then stops.     “Oppa, your SPOON!”  

 

After eating, Woohyun went to the living room while Bomi help Kyungsoo to wash the dishes. “What happen to me?” He thought. He sits on the couch and thinks.

“Oppa, send Bomi unnie back to her home. Remember that.” Kyungsoo says from the kitchen.

“O-okay.” He says stuttered.

 

Bomi & Woohyun are now in Woohyun black Ferrari. He starts the engine and drive off to her house. “Which way?” He asks and Bomi says the direction while Woohyun is driving.

 

“Here?” Woohyun stopped in front of an apartment.

“Can you walk?” He waits for Bomi in outside the passenger sit. For this time he has forgotten about that he actually kiss her.

“It’s okay.” She says but, when she want to stand she fall again. She looks at Woohyun and smile awkwardly. Woohyun lift her bridal style again.

“S-sorry, for always troubling you.” She says shyly.

“It’s okay because I have to protect you.” He says.

 

They take the lift and stopped at 3rd floor. “This is my house; it’s not as big as yours…and can you put me down?” She says. Woohyun slowly let her feet step on the floor before standing. She takes out her cell phone and dials her parent number.

“Yoboseyo, appa opened the door.” She says. Then, Woohyun can hear a loud noise from inside the house.

 

The door is opened revealing a man and a woman. The man look kind of mad and the women are sobbing.

 

“What did you do to our daughter?” Her father shouts to Woohyun.

“Appa, don’t say like that. He has helped me.” Bomi says.

“Really?” Her father says in a mad tone.

“Darling, don’t say like that.” Her mother pulls her husband inside and tells Woohyun to come inside.

 

“I’m sorry for my attitude just now Woohyun-sshi.” Her father attitude has change when he heard that Woohyun has helped his daughter from being .

“I’m Bomi father. Yoon Jaehyung.” He introduces and smiles at Woohyun.

“I’m her mother. Yoon Minkyung.” Her mother is beautiful as her daughter too.

 

“Thank you Woohyun-sshi for taking care of our daughter.” Minkyung says. After having a little bit chat with Bomi family. Woohyun decided to take a leave.

 

“Actually, my little sister is waiting at home so…I’ll take leave from here.” Woohyun says politely.

“I’ll follow you to the door.” Bomi says to him but, he refuse because, her leg is not fully recover yet.

“Umma, appa can you leave us for a minute.” Bomi asks her parent.

“No…” Jaehyung want to say another words but her wife cover his mouth and drag him to the kitchen.

 

They actually want to hear what their daughter says to Woohyun.

 

“Actually, I have something to say to you.” She says.

“Just says what you want to says.” He looks at her.

“You kiss me right?” Woohyun widened his eyes. He nodded slowly and avoided Bomi eyes.

“Thank you.” He looks at her back.

“W-why you say like that?” He shock with Bomi statement.

“Because, finally I have someone that really love me. Actually, I go to the shop to find my future dream and finally I have found.” She looks at Woohyun shyly. Woohyun tried to hold from not to smile.

 “If I said this sentence…just don’t be shocked. I-I love you Yoon Bomi from the first time I met you.” Woohyun didn’t hesitant because it’s his true feeling and Bomi look at him disbelieve.

 

Woohyun actually wait for Bomi reply but, she just stand there. Woohyun touch his back hair awkwardly. “I think…That’s a no right? Then, I’m sorry if…”

 

Woohyun widened his eyes when he hears………

 

 “Me too. I love you from the first time I saw you…Nam Woohyun.” She also confesses. Woohyun feels like he is the luckiest guy in the world.

 

Woohyun lean to her and kiss her lips passionately. She wrapped her hand around his neck and he wrapped his hand on her waist.

 

While, in the kitchen Bomi parent jumped in happiness together. “Honey!! Finally we’ll have son in law!!! Yes!!! Bomi, appa and umma will arrange your wedding day soon. And soon we’ll become grandparent? I don’t care I’m craving for having a grandchildren!!!” Jaehyung says in teary eyes.

 

A/N: Thank you for subscribe, comment, and view...and also liking WOOMI!! -__-