Chapter One Part One

Your Smile

After their practice for their comeback performance...

"Ya, Sungjong-ah!! Your moves are getting weak! You need to improve that before our comeback." Sunggyu, Infinite's leader, informed the maknae. "And L, don't be so tensed up. You need to relax but not too much. Keep your focus straight on the performance." He added for the visual.

"Arraseo!" They said in unison.

"Sunggyu-hyung had done it again." Sungyeol whispered to Hoya, their lead dancer. Hoya nodded, agreeing to what Sungyeol said.

"Well, what do you expect from our leader? He'll be responsible for everything if we ever failed in our comeback." Hoya muttered back. Sungyeol just shrugged.

"Alright, kids! Good job and good luck to our comeback! Hwaiting! Sunggyu yelled to his dongsaengs. They pumped their fists then shouted, "NAE!! Fighting!"

Suddenly, their manager came.

"You guys done practicing?" Their manager asked.

"Nae..." They replied together while wiping off their sweats.

"Good. Let's head back to your dorm now." They exchanged glances, not thinking of going back.

"Ya, are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Sungyeol asked s, smirking. They nodded in response, also smirking.

"So how do we escape?" Dongwoo asked, excited. Sungyeol was about to answer when-

"Ya! Let's go already or..... maybe, you guys are planning to escape again, aren't you?" Their manager interrupted. They shook their heads, obviously lying.

Their manager gave them a look. "You better not because I'll lock you guys up if you will." He warned them. They were about to leave when Sungyeol started groaning. The escape plan is starting.

"Ya, Sungyeol-ah!!What's wrong with you?" GrandpaGyu asked his saeng, pretending to be worried. Sungyeol continued to groan out of pain.

"Hyung, I think I'm having LBM...." Sungyeol uttered, clutching his stomach. The other Infinites pretended to be shocked and worried.

"Hyung!!" Sunggyu called out their manager.

"Bweo?!" Their manager yelled back, getting annoyed. He lazily approached the Infinite, irritated.

"What's going on here?" He asked them.

"Sungyeollie-hyung is having LBM." L told the manager. Their manager ruffled his hair out of nuisance.

"That's why, let's hurry back to your dorm so he can use the bathroom."

"But, I don't think he can hold it much longer..." Sungjong said, while patting Sungyeol's back. He let out a frustrated sigh.

"Arraseo! Arraseo! Let's just find the nearest toilet." Their manager finally fell for it. Their escape plan is flowing smoothly.

"You know that our practice room has a comfort room." L coolly said, leaning his back against the door. Dongwoo holds back his laughter.

"I know! I know! Stop lecturing me!" Their manager snapped. Sungyeol never ceased on .

"We're not lecturing you. We're just-"

"Sungyeol! Just go to the bathroom! Palli!!" Manager cut off. Without wasting a second,Sungyeol went to the toilet in a jiffy. Infinite tries hard not to burst out.

"Ya, Sunggyu. Call me if he's done in there. I'll be going outside first, arraseo?" Sunggyu nodded. Their plan is working successfully. When their manager left, they gathered up in a circle. Hoya knocked on the comfort room's door to give a signal to Sungyeol. And, when he heard this, he went out of the room. He joined the group.

"Sungyeol, ah! Great job acting there." His leader complimented. Sungyeol gave him a smile, proud of himself.

"Okay, so here's how it goes..."

After discussing what their plan is... Escape Plan Commenced!