Our Relationship

My Intuition

Minyoung's POV

I was awakened by the sun and I was quite confused how I got in Zelo's bed. The only thing I remember was that I was dancing and drinking at Club Heaven with Yunghee and Jungjin. I sat up and looked around, Zelo was nowhere in the room.

What time is it? It's 7:30 am already. Holy ,*I sat up instantly*, it's Friday!

I jumped out of Zelo's bed and all of a sudden I stepped on something hard. Huh?

Zelo was hurting and he was rolling on the ground, holding his stomach which was the thing I stepped on.

"OMG! Zelo are you okay? I didn't see you there." I felt bad that he was hurting so much because of me. I made him sit up and tried lifting up his shirt to see if I made a bruise on his stomach.

He rubbed his eyes to get a clear vision, "What are you doing?"

"Trying to see if you got a bruise from me." I'm so sorry Zelo. *pouts*

"Don't worry about me. Why are you in a hurry today?" 

"It's Friday and we're gonna be late for school if we don't move quickly." 

"Oh snap!"

I helped Zelo up and we went straight to the bathroom. Zelo and I didn't care if we both gonna wear the clothes we wore last night to Heaven Club. We quickly brushed our teeth and left the house without eating breakfast.

----

Minyoung's POV

"Bali bali bali!" I was already on top of Zelo's bike and I was yelling at him to hurry up and find the right key to his vehicle so we could go already. I wrapped my arms around his waist. 

"Oppa!!" I screamed at his ear.

I can see he was struggling, when he's frustrated, he tends to scratch his head, "AISH! Don't rush me."

When he found the right key, he got on the road as fast as he can. I checked my watch and it was 7:50 am. What is that noise? So loud and irritating!

I turned my head around and there was a cruiser behind us with flashing light.

"Zelo we have company." He also turned his head and looked back at the road.

A smile formed on his face, "Its not like it's our first time getting arrested. We're gonna make it." He then picked up his speed, which caused me to hold on to him more tighter. Since when did he have abs?!! I never seen him working out. OMG! Why am I thinking about his abs??!! Minyoung-ah, get your head straight!

He raced all the way to school and we lost the cops after we turned a corner. We both got off the bike and saw that the gates were closed.

"!" 

I turned to Zelo, "If only you found your key for your bike sooner, we might've been inside already." I made a fake mad face at him.

Zelo started to laugh. "Minyoung-ah, you look so cute!"

"No I don't!!.. What should we do now? We could climb over the gates??"

"There's no use. The security cameras will catch us anyways. You wanna just go home?" He said with a smirk on his face.

"Why what are you gonna do to me??!! HAHAHAHA! Just joking." I smiled.

"No for real, wanna go home?"

"Okay." We got on his bike and he was about to start the engine but I stopped him. 

"Since when did you start working out??" I said with a curious look on my face.

He turned his head 90 degrees so I can see half of his face. He smiled; "Since last month. Why?" He looked forward and started the engine.

"Ummm...just asking."

- - - -

Zelo's POV

What a dumb question she asked me. Of course I'm working out, can't she see??

"MMMHHMMM... Why? Did you feel my abs while you were holding on to me?" I stopped the engine and faced Minyoung face-to-face.

"Yeah."

"Did you like it?" I like teasing her, her reactions are so noticeable. I smiled at her.

"Wh..Wh..What?!!!...NO!" HAHAHA! She's blushing.

"WAE!! Why are you laughing?!"

"Oh nothing, okay our next destination is our house. Leggo!" I went on my bike and started the engine. I speed through traffic and 20 minutes later we were at the house.

----

Zelo's POV

"Let's watch a movie. I will make us some popcorn and drinks while you look for something to watch." She skipped to the kitchen and started getting drinks from the fridge.

I heard her from the living room and went straight to the cabinets to see what dvds we have.

What movie should we watch? Insidious? Werewolf boy? How about this? I went to the kitchen and held the movie in my hand in the sky to let her know what we're gonna watch.

"Love 911? It's fine with me." She smiled and went to grab our drinks and the popcorn to the living room.

"I'm gonna go change first." She went running upstairs and locked her room. 

Hmmmm.....should I wear this?.....  It took her 10 minutes to find something to wear. 

She came downstairs, "Did the movie start already?" and she jumped on the couch next to me.

I was watching the tv while taking a sip from my coke, "Ani."

An hour later.

"Hahahaha." Both of us were laughing hysterically at the tv and all of a sudden I felt something wet.

I glared at Minyoung-ah because all that laughing caused her to spill coke on my shirt.

She mouthed, "I'm sorry."

"It's ok because now I can show you what's beneath all this." moving my eyebrows up and down and smiling.

"Huh?" 

I started removing my shirt and went closer to Minyoung.

She held a pillow warning me that she will hit me, but I went closer, "Yah, if you come closer...I I will..." She was speechless and couldn't stop staring at me.

"You'll what? Throw a pillow at my face?" I pointed a finger to my left cheek.

"YAH! Seriously! I will hurt you!"

"Come here then. Come closer!" I . She's so red.

Who does he think he is? TaeYang?Psshhh.

I thought she wouldn't come closer to me but she did. Her being close to me like this makes my heart race. 

Why am I feeling this way?

How come I'm so nervous now?

We just looked at each other and she sit back down. It became awkward and we never spoke throughout the movie. 

Finally it's done.

I turned my head to the left , "Minyoung-ah, wanna...."  and she was already asleep. I picked up the remote from my lap and turned off the tv. I also felt tired so I also doze off with Minyoung-ah.

I brushed off her hair from her face and kissed her on the forehead, "Goodnight Minyoung-ah." I smiled and closed my eyes to dreamland.

----

Author's POV

It was 10 pm and Zelo and Minyoung were sound asleep.

"Zelo....Minyoung-ah. I'm home." Zelo's mom was closing the front door and searched all over the house and she gasped, to see Zelo and Minyoung sleeping in a position she thought was adorable.

She squealed, "Omo.They look so cute." She then went to a closet and put a blanket covering both of them.

Zelo's mom pulled out her Samsung Galaxy S3 and was ready to take a picture but stood there thinking, Should I take a picture? *click*

"Oops. My camera was on the wholetime?" Hehehehe.

"I should probaly send this to their phones."

*clicked send* *smiled*

What if they end up together? MMM...I really like Minyoung-ah. I hope they will become a couple someday.....

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Woogyu(WoohyunxSunggyu) <3

 

HunHan (SeHunxLuHan) <3

From Mari ^__^