The REAL story

My Mom Married Kim Heechul

The name's Kyuhyun....and let me just tell you, I'm glad my hyung has a nice wife and kids to go home to! Honestly, I'm quite jealous.

But there's a problem... How the hell did these characters totally screw their own love story over? I mean I was there from pretty much day one since hyung didn't want to get caught dating by our company. This couple was far from perfect, actually me and the rest of the super junior members wondered where this guy even found such a woman!

Anywho, since poor little SiWan has been so horribly lied to---I, Kyuhyun, have to fix another one of their failed ability to tell a story!

------------------------------

How they met:

It all started when we finished our 8th Super Show in America, the girl Lulla stood quietly outside the exit with the rest of the screaming fans. We went out in groups of two and three to get into our black vans. The camera's bright flashes blinded us and the fans screams were deafining.

"Ah, Thank you! Thank you! Saranghae E.L.Fs!!" Heechul yelled waving his arms frantically. I wasn't going to be out done by that guy so I did my own thing.

"E.L.Fs!!! YOU ARE FOREVER IN MY HEART!!!" I made a big heart over my head and the crowd roared. Yeah! That's what I thought! I make them fangirls go crazy! I chuckled winking at my hyung who stopped paying attention to me. "Ya! Hyung!" I called to the black clothed man with his back towards me. I didn't know how it happened... but it happened.

"Well, aren't you  a very exotic looking girl?" That's when I first saw the one called Lulla. In the beginning I found her so cute that I even wanted to take her from Heechul.

"Hi Kim Heechul!!" she excitedly spoke grinning brightly under her rainbow scarf. "Kim Heechul! You are very beautiful!" Of course hyung was used to that kind of talk from a fan but he just wanted to make a big show out of it because she was cute.

"Well thank you my fellow E.L.F." He so stupidly answered with a grin. "What is your name?" Lulla's eyes were so big and bright I almost died from aegyo over load.

"I'm Lulla!" Heechul smiled more learning her name and then looked at all the fans glaring at Lulla. He lifted her chin and kissed her forehead. ALL.THE.FANS.CRIED. I have never such a loud reaction before.

"Well, I hope you keep supporting us!" Heechul patted her head gingerly and strolled into our car. I followed close behind, slamming the door yelling,

"WHAT WERE YOU THINKING HYUNG???"  I forced my index finger in his forehead. "Scandals in the US? Really??" Heechul's smile left his face and looked at me angrily. "A-ahem...heh..." I quietly turned to face outside the window and watched the fans yell as my other hyungs walked out. I noticed as I looked out, that same fan we just had an encounter with was staring straight into the van. Her lips read, 'I will find you'.  I really thought that would be the last time I'd have to see her, but that was a complete lie.

------------------------------

How Lulla got Heechul's Number:

The real incounter began when Heechul started receiving mystery lunch boxes during practice hours.

"Heechul-ah...Another lunch box." our manager called annoyingly to my hyung. "Why doesn't this fan ever get something for everyone in super junior? It isn't too hard. These biased people...." he chuckled sourly as Heechul took the box.

"Hmm...I wonder who the creator of such cute lunch boxes are..." Heechul shrugged and ate his precious little lunch box like the big goof he looked like.

"Ya, hyung! We need to go back to practicing!" I called annoyed.

"Shhhh. Shhh. I am eating. You practice. They will just throw me in the back anyhow." Hyung looked around quietly for a moment and picked up a pin and a scrap piece of paper from Siwon hyung's pocket.

"Hyung, what are you doing?" Siwon swatted Heechul's hands away as Heechul began scribbling down on the paper and gave it to our manager.

"Manager~~ Please give this to the fan that makes my delicious lunches!" Manager hyung took the paper and looked at it.

"Your number is still on it though...." Heechul rolled his eyes and erased the number, then gave it back to his manager. "...okay..you'll probably get the same thing tomorrow..."

"Hyung...I really think that was a bad idea.." ryeowook spoke softly rubbing the back of his head. "the number is still kind of visible on the paper."

"It's fine! It's fine!!" I sighed smacking myself in the face hearing this genius. What do you mean it's fine?! Why is hyung so careless?! Shoot anonymous, anonymous!...heartless, mind--Awee for Shisus christ sakes......

 

ANY WAYS

 

 

That very next day, at the same time, his lunch box was recieved.

"Did our friend enjoy my glorious note?" Heechul cockliy asked our manager.

"She got a bit too excited.....Once she got the note she ran away in a squeal....I think she saw your number..." Heechul ate his bimbap happily not caring like the spoiled child he was. Then the moment of truth happened. I.LAUGHED.SO.HARD.

"Hyung! Your phone has been vibrating nonstop!" Eunhyuk called walking into the room with Heechul's vibrating samsung G3 phone. "You should really answer it." Heechul wiped his hands on his pants and took the phone out of his dongsaneg's hands

"It's an unknown number..." Heechul's chewing began to slow down as he read every single message that he received. "....Soooo~ I might need to change my number...ha...ha...awe fudge..." Hyung's head hung low sighing. OH.DEAR.GOD.OF.EVERY.THING.THAT.IS.SHINEE. Not only did I tell him so, it happend! HA! This bimbo thought he was sooo clever!

"Hyung...you should at least reply to her texts..." Siwon said patting Heechul's back. "Be polite. This is kind of your fault." Kind of his fault? The problem began when he kissed this girl!

"Yeah, you're right...." Heechul quickly replied to every single message this E.L.F sent him. "Ten texts in ten minutes.....She's good..."

" At least you won't delete her number since she replies back so quickly..." I chuckled cleaning my eyes of the tears I aquired from laughing so hard before. I wasn't really expecting this relationship to get anymore intimate since it's obviously an idol with fan kind of thing. I mean doesn't that only happen in dramas....because this obviously must be one.

How Lulla creeped on Heechul:

Okay, one part of their whole story that they talked about was how she watched him while he slept. She honestly went where ever this guy was sleeping and WATCHED.HIM. I saw this from afar one time. Heechul got all lazy and fell asleep in the van before we made it back to the company. As we unloaded Ryeowook kept the van doors wide open since it was 3 in the morning and crazy fans should be sleeping. SHOULD BE. I was going back to the van to get Hyung because Leeteuk hyung kept bugging me about it but I stopped seeing a black figure stand in front of the van. In the most abnormal of ways the figure just stood there and then BOOM.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" that girly man yelled."WHO ARE YOU?!?!"

"It's me! Lulla! Haha, babo." Heechul jumped out of the car and looked at her annoyed.

"You weirdo! Why don't you take a picture it will last longer!" his fist clenched tightly glaring at the fan. The funny thing is her reply was the best response I have ever seen a fan do to Hyung.

"Then shut up so I can take your picture and put it as your caller id!" Heechul choked on what words he was going to say next and gulped down. "Ahem? Pose properly!" From afar I couldn't help but laugh at the guy. How could such a young girl put the one and only Kim Heechul in his place? SO.PROFESSIONAL.

"S-should I pose like this....?" Heechul fixed his hair and smiled.

"Yeah, that's great stay like that." with her super fan hand she took thirty five pictures from just that one pose. "That's all I needed!" She giggled and walked away holding a bag from the grocery store.

"Well at least she didn't plan that!" I yelled laughing more.  Hyung's face was really red and I thought I'd never hear those words come from his mouth.

"Kyuhyun-ah...I think I'm in love." I stopped walking towards my hyung and quicky began backing up.

"LEADER WE HAVE A PROBLEEEMMMMMM!!!!!" I yelled running into the company building. "SIWON!! GET YOUR HOLY WATER I THINK HE'S POSSESSED!"

How Heechul & Lulla dated:

They had to do what every couple did when one is famous....hide from EVERYONE. So you know what that genius did whenever he went on a date wth his beloved Lulla? HE.BROUGHT.ME.AND....ONE OF LULLA'S FRIENDS!! Not to mention their conversations would turn from sweet talk, to growing at eachother, to full on fights. Since they were evenlly matched me and Lulla's friends only watched them half heartedly hoping no one noticed that that guy was a celebrity.

This duo stayed together for a good 3 years, breaking up and getting back together again over the dumbest things. Hyung didn't want to introduce Lulla to his parents so she shaved heenim's hair off and Heechul dumped her. Then another time they broke up because she wasn't watching Lion King with him and he lost it when she said Mulan was better than Lion King. He threw her out the apartment so fast....

BUT.FINALLY. These two babos didn't break up for a good six months and Hyung finally thought of a great way to celebrate their 3 year anniversary...

M A R R I A G E..

How the genius proposed to Lulla:

Okay, I need to put this out there really quick, there is nothing romantic about my hyung. NOT.AT.ALL.

Like any other day me and Lulla's friend had to tag along on one of their little dates, but this one was very special. Heechul finally was able to get tickets to see 2NE1 live for his little love . She got so excited to meet and chat with 2NE1 after their concert and Heechul just sat in the back, proud of how awesome his gift was to her.

"Hyung, are you gonna tell her now?" I whispered after chatting with Dara noona. "The timing seems perfect." Hyung shook his head still praising himself.

"No.No.No. This is going to be taken place somewhere else. Han river. Han river. Here we come." I looked at him for a moment and thought about how stupiid his grin looked as he watched the tiny Lulla chat happily with her favorite band members. "Lulla, my love, we should get going." Lulla began pouting as she looked to 2NE1.

"Can we chat on kakao talk? Hmm??" CL smiled and slightly looked to Bom and Minzy asking if that was a good idea.

"Ah don't worry. If she gets annoying just block her." I spoke out putting my hands in my pockets and heading for the exit as epically as possible.

"Well, that sounds fine!" Bom happily typed in everyone's kakao and handed Lulla back her phone.

"Thank you so much! We should have lunch soon!" Heechul rolled his eyes a bit dragging her out of the building right in front of me. Lulla struggled to break free highly annoyed at her rushing boyfriend.

"Will you let me go! We already left the building!" Heechul turned to Lulla and stared at her for a long time. This idiot, he was supposed to do all this at Han River. is he just too excited to do it there when no one is watching?

"Lulla. Do you think I'm cool?" Lulla moved his arm away and sighed.

"Not really no." Heechul blushed as she ruined the moment obviously.

"W-well then.....Um...Do you find me charming?" He cleared his throat. Lulla tilted her head and replied bluntly.

"No..Not at all." Heechul sighed putting his hand on her shoulder. "What are you trying to pull?"

"LULLA WE ARE GETTING MARRIED." he yelled looking at her sternly. "You are now officially the luckest girl alive."' Did that guy just proposed or....? I put my palm on my face shaking my head at this big bafoon I called hyung.

"Hyung...You are so smooth....." I couldn't hear any more words. I was confused. Maybe Lulla ran away, maybe she kicked him where the sun don't shine, maybe she spat in his face; I thought of all of those scenarios until I finally saw the real show. And what a show it turned out to be.

There stood my hyung.

Passiontely embracing this tiny woman.

And finally, ending it all with a long loving kiss.

Well done hyung....well done.

--------------------------------

THAT IS WHAT REALLY HAPPENED. So now if I hear another bull story from any of you two I will definitely beat you down!

I'm still in awe that these crazy people have been married for so long allready, like, how did they do it?

I guess it's safe to say, love can change people....

And make pretty babies too.

An example, ME. Awe yeah. You're one and only Super Junior maknae! Now I better head back to the wife and kids.... She gets pretty pissed when I decide to be late. Oh, and spoiler alert, it's definitely Lulla's friend I'm talking about.

Haha, See ya!