Once Upon A Time~~

My Mom Married Kim Heechul

"Umma!" whinned an adorable four year old boy with long locks of black hair. "Umma!" the whine turned into an angry call.

"Why are you calling your mother?!" An angry girly looking fellow called from the near by kitchen.

"Noona called me stupid!!" the boy began crying. His father his teeth and called the eldest.

"YAH! SI WAN-AH! Get down stairs!!" a petite ten year old quietly stepped down the stairs hiding behind her long brown bangs.

"Nae, appa....?" she answered standing next to her father with her head hung low and hands behind her blue flowery dress.

"Don't 'Nae, appa?' me! apologize to Tae Sun-ah!"

"I'm....sorry...., Tae Sun-ah...." she played with her purple bowed pigtails.

"Hey now! What's all this about?" called a small tanned skin woman bringing in groceries.

"AH! Lulu, sweet heart!" her husband called out to her. Her three children raced to greet their mother but the father got to her before anyone else. "Aigooo! Still as cute and tiny as when you left!" the small woman called Lulu giggled as she was greeted with a kiss on her forehead.

"Babo! I only too Soo Ahn-ah out with me for an hour! am I supposed to age in that time frame?" The kids watched as their parents goo-goo eyed each other.

"Blech! Kooties!" Tae Sun exclaimed covering his face with Si Wan's dress.

"Aigoo..." the eldest boy, Hyun Joong sighed. "Umma! Appa! I'm hungry!" The six year old demanded to be fed.

"Oh, you're such an old man dear!" Lulu giggles speaking to Hyun Joong.

"I was making lunch though." the husband spoke taking the baby off of her mother's back from the baby carrier.

"Heechul Oppa..." Lulu called.

"Nae?" his wife looked at him with big brown eyes.

"Hee Oppa...can you make sundaes after lunch?" She exploded with so much aegyo even the baby didn't know how to react.

"Why of course!!" he chuckled. "I mean, I'm the only one who knows you best!" He chuckled more taking the groceries to the kitchen.

"Umma...How did you guys meet?" Curious Hyun Joong asked.

"How did Appa propose?" Tae Sun asked pulling at his mother's black gown. His mother's eyes sparkled.

"Well! I'm glad you asked!!" She snickered picking up her son. "Would everyone like to hear?" Everyone but SiWan raised their hand.

"When umma tells stories she goes overboard...." Heechul rolled his eyes and forced SiWan to follow her siblings into the living room. Their father placed finger sandwiches on the coffee table as his wife began her story.

"Once upon a time...." she started and SiWan just sighed eating. Lulu rocked Soo Ahn in her arms while talking. "...there was a princess named lulla who dreamed of marrying a beautiful and succesful man. She lived in a small house with her rowdy siblings and parents. One day, she was walking alone and stumbled upon a sleeping prince." Hyun Joong was in tranced by his mother's story while Soo Ahn slowly fell asleep and Tae Sun listened attentively. "The prince was named Heechul. He was very magnificent to watch sleep! She watched the sleeping prince for a long while, until he awoke!" Hyun Joong gasped.

"Did he think she was creepy? Huh, umma?" Lulla laughed.

"Actually, he did. He said, 'Take a picture, you weirdo it'll last longer.' She was so startled by such harsh words coming from such a beautiful person that she replied with--"

" 'Then why don't you shut up and stay still so I can take your picture!' " Heechul interrupted with a voice that sounded like Lulla's. "Haha..I remember that part. The princess almost punched the prince for being rude! Isn't that violent kids?!" SiWan giggled a bit.

"Only umma can do that to appa." Heechul gave the kids sundaes and picked Soo Ahn from Lulla.

"Yep. Your mom was the only one who actually hits me when I'm at fault." He kissed his wife's lips and took Soo Ahn to their bedroom. Lulla began finishing the story.

"Even though it was a rough start, they soon started to like each other! Of course with the help of blind dates from friends, love was possible!" Hyun Joong's eyes sparkled hearing such a lovely story as he cuddled his big panda bear. SiWan was lifted up by her father and placed her in his lap.

"So they saw eachother for three years and the prince didn't know how to convey his feelings for the princess. He thought of dancing for her...but he couldn't dance. He thought of singing to her....but he couldn't sing. What do you think the prince decided to do?" he looked to the kids kissing SiWan's cheek.

"He gave her flowers right?" Hyun Joong excitedly exclaimed. "Oh, Oh, and chocolates!" Tae Sun looked to his mother and asked,

"He gave her a ring of course! Right Umma?" Lulla laughed at her curious sons.

"Well ask appa." Tae Sun's big brown eyes looked to Heechul. "Did he appa?"

"Well...." his father began,"...he took her to the fairest ball, with the fairest singers. The mood was so great, that he took out a huge diamond ring! It was magnificent! She cried tears of joy recieving her gift and the prince chuckled. With over flowing happiness they lived happily ever after!" The children clapped their hands except for SiWan.

"tch. Liars.." SiWan climbed out of her appa's arms.

"Yah! SiWan-ah! What's gotten into you today?" Heechul called to his daughter who exited the room.

"Oppa.." Lulla called her husband. "Calm down..."

"AISH! This kid! Such a hand full!"