End

Only without you ...

I never wanted to admit it
I never thought we would end it like this
But I gotta say I still love you ♫
 
 
 
Never thought that without you I would fall, that without you I would feel a void so great on my chest, without you I do not live but in the same way in the past, without you everything seems but cold, dull and without color, just without you ...
 
Don't know why messed up since way, where I was with the head ? Don't really know answer you just miss and realize how silly I was to hurt you.
 
In just one night, a fight so foolish, was able to break through, why? After so long, it was necessary to do this?
 
That day I was nervous, didn't think of the consequences, as I leave you sad, I didn't think ...
 
I miss we two together, your sincere smile, and even mischievous, in thousands of photos that I had to take along with you, our hand clasped and I silly not to olhavas the Alliance that had put on his finger, his strong embrace and unforgettable scent, I want your kiss ... I want you back.
 
Who knew I Kwon Yuri was going through it, I can't but fool me, I her my feelings, and I know that is strong enough, to not give up on you Jessica, my love, the girl that I meet.
 
May not be the end, I can't deal with that Word, this unique and simple, yet so profound. Can't I just tell you goodbye, unacceptable.
 
I tried not to cry, be strong, but this is foolish on my part ...I want to laugh, but does not.
 
This hurts so much, my chest hurts every time I'm in my room reviewing our photos, I can not stop thinking about you, and when I try to, they make me turn on my thoughts to you, anywhere, at any time, if I knew that it hurt so much ...
 
I fully understand if you do not want to see me but, and ask for a while, if I skip, I leave aside, does not return but my links, I understand, but I can't leave you from forever, not leave thee say goodbye, not before trying again, but I'll try, it is a pity that we can't go back in time ...
 
This time I will overtake you, no matter what they tell me, I know that there is still love between us ...