You Are My Love Light In This Blue Night

You Are My Love Light In This Blue Night

 

Yonghwa POV

 

When i look at you my face gets red

When i see you my heart goes thump thump

I talk with shyness like a kid

 

I waited her in salon. Since we went to a same salon so it was much easier for us to meet without anyone curious. I tapped my hands unpatiently while my hairdresser styled my hair. I asked her to make me 100 times more handsome. I must be looked good in front of my girlfriend.

“Okay, done! As you wish 100 times more handsome than usual. I do my best so don’t try to complain.” She said.

“Thanks, noona!” I checked myself on the mirror. Well, i looked fine.

“Yong Oppa!”

I heard a familiar voice.. a sweet voice that i loved so much. Seo Joohyun’s voice. My heart beat so fast by only heard her voice and when i looked at her, all my blood rushed to my face. I was really sure my face as red as a crab. I didn’t know, everytime i saw her, the feel was like i saw her for the first time. She was beautiful.. always.

“Hyun~” I called her lovingly. I spread my hand and caught her hand then held her tight.

“Why all of sudden you ask me out? You know very well that this day isn’t my day off.” She stood beside me. I leaned my head on her stomach.

“I just miss you.”

“Eyy~ don’t play with me. I just have thirty minutes and my manager will pick me up soon.” She smacked my shoulders lightly.

“Arraseo!” I chuckled, “Hyun, do you have time on December 15?”

“I am not sure....”

I looked up to her, “Eyy~ what’s with that answer? You know very well what event in December 15 right?”

“What event?” She grinned at me mischievously.

“You said that you only have thirty minutes right? So don’t play with me!” I repeated her statement.

She laughed. The most beautiful sound i had ever heard.

“Okay! Your concert right? I’ll come don’t worry!”

“This is the invitation, give it to your manager.” I handed her a white envelope to her then I snuggled to her stomach and sighed, “I am so excited!”

“I know you do.” She brushed my hair slowly.

A knock interupted us and Hyun’s manager popped from the door. Oh well, our time was up.

“Bye, Oppa! See you soon and good luck for your concert!” She leaned to me and gave a peck. Once. Twice. Thrice.. then she left, leaving me in a complete daze. Gosh! She really made me crazy!

 

When i look at you i just smile out of nowhere

Like a fool I keep doing that

I think love came to me

 

The concert that i had been waiting for was here. I really excited because this was CNBLUE comeback concert after a very long time, since we more active in Japan this year and also Hyun would come. I would do my best to make her proud of me.

I knew which spot she would sit, so i put more attention to that spot. I was little bit dissapointed when i saw only Yoona, Eunhyuk hyung, Donghae hyung and Kyuhyun hyung who came. Why did she late? Oh! Focus Yonghwa! She would come! She would come! I repeated that words in my head like a mantra. Seemed God heard my prayer, I saw her came with Taeyeon and Tiffany, and of course she wore a blue colored clothes. Hyun in blue in Blue Night CNBLUE concert. In instance, i smiled widely.

Actually, i had prepared a special event for her. After we sang Love Girl, i commanded my dongsaeng to play Love Light because my Love Light was here... she was already come. We played an original Love Light then a calm intro filled the concert venue. Heard this, Hyun.. This song was for you. I stepped to an elevated stage. I had to make a good coordination with stage staff before this, i was really sorry for them because i did a setlist song sequence as i pleased, but i really wanted to make this special for her and for me. The stage slowly elevated then i could see her clearly at this spot. There was nothing seperated us. I looked straight at her, a smile always formed on my lips out of nowhere....

“Seems love really came to me...” I added a lyrics after Jonghyun’s part. Yes, indeed you are really came here, My Love.

 

You’re the president of my heart

You’re my chests’ star embroider

I’m Genie for you girl

You make me stop breathing

Whatever you want, because i love you

There’s no reason for my love you know

 

I saw her left after i sang Love Light. Somehow, i felt dissapointed. Called me greedy because i wanted her to sat and watched me until the concert end. I wanted her to look at me. Looked how your man improved and got better day by day because of you, Hyun. Looked at me and only me.

I never mention this to her but i hope she could feel it. She took a huge portion in my heart. She engraved her name deep within my soul. If i were a country then she were a president. Unknowingly, she often took control of me, lead me to a better way.. to a better me. If i were a genie then she were my master. I would grant all of her wish, because i love her... because i was grateful to have her.

The encore finished CNBLUE concert that night. I forced myself to keep up the mood but deep inside my heart i felt so empty. If only she were here.... if only...

“Hyung! Smile!” Minhyuk tapped my shoulder and handed me a teddy bear plushie. That was present from fans, it reminded me the one i gave to Hyun one year ago. Come on, Yonghwa! You must understand her like she understood you, maybe even more... Hyun couldn’t always be with me all the time...

“Thanks, Minhyuk-ah..” I said to may dongsaeng and smiled widely at him and all my fans.

 

I walked to backstage. The concert made me tired yet excited at the same time. I wiped my sweat and was about took a water but suddenly i caught a familiar figure held a CNBLUE’s towel.

“I am your fans, please give me your signature...” She smiled brightly at me.

“Hyun?” I was breathless. She was here! She was here!

“What an arrogant idol! You don’t want to give me your signature?” She pouted.

“I can give you better than that.” I walked closer to her and hugged her tight.

“Congratulation for your concert, Oppa!”

“Thanks.” I inhaled her scent and let it filled my sense. It was so refreshing and calming. I could hold her forever like this if there wasn’t someone interupted us...

“Ehm..ehm! I am here, by the way.” Said Jungshin. We broke our hug. I glared at Jungshin while Hyun blushed and smile shyly.

“Yah! Just go get your own girlfriend, Jungshin-ah!” I smacked Jungshin’s head.

“Oppa! Don’t treat Jungshin chingoo like that!” Said Hyun.

“Okay.. okay..” I left Jungshin and drank my water. I would do everything you said, My Love. Include stop bullying Jungshin, at least in front of you...

 

You’re a darling

You’re more beautiful than the stars above in the night sky

The shining thing deep inside my heart

My own love light

 

This night, Hyun slept over in my dorm. We were just laid on my bed in a complete silence. Feeling her warm body in my embrace, hearing her steady breath and its warmness on my chest, it was a pure bliss. It made me felt that she was completely mine. No one could held her like this, no one could felt here like this, moreover, no one had her heart like i did.

“Oppa...” She called.

“Hmm?”

“Are you tired?”

“Uhmm.. a little. Wae?”

“Oh.. if that so.. uhmm just go to sleep, then.” She snuggled closer to my chest.

“Hey... what happen?” Here came her ‘Beat around the bush’ game, “Just say it, Hyun-ah..”

“It’s nothing, Oppa...”

“Hyun~” I pulled her from my embrace then looked her in the eye but she looked away. The light was off and i just could see her face by the help of the moonlight through my window.

“You said that you are tired..” She avoided my gaze but i could tell that she was blushing.

“What’s your intention, actually?” I grinned at her mischievously.

“Nothing..”

I grinned at her and rolled in the bed, made her laid under my body, “You are a naughty girl, Seo Joohyun.” I held her chin and kissed her hard. There was no time for shy and innocent kiss this time. I knew she wanted me right now and so did i.

“Op-Oppa... you..said.. that y-you are.. tired.” She barely spoke cohenrently. Her lips were busy kissed by me.

Oh please, Seo Joohyun at this rate you still beat around the bush? Stop that games and just be with me. I bit her lips and i successfully made her moaned. She grabbed my hair and messed it around, brought me closer and closer.

I move my lips lower and trailed my tongue on her jaw and along her neck, gave a mark here and there. My hands slowly ed her shirt. I stopped kissing her to look what i had done so far. She was there, underneath me, half , red lips, blushed cheeks and fierce eyes full of desire. I love her eyes. It was like a huge window that clearly could be seen. Only just looked at her eyes, i knew that she was deeply in love with me, i knew her feeling was full of sincerity towards me. That was the definite beauty.. i was mesmerized.. i was captivated.. she was beautiful, even more beautiful than the stars in the night sky outside. Even if the stars shining over me, there wasn’t any stars which brighter than her.. she shone in her own way. She embraced me with never ending light in my heart.. embraced me with never ending love... Seo Joohyun, you are my love light... Forever..

 

I love you darling

Give me light next to me whenever every night i look at you

And you’re beautiful even when i look at you

You’re my love light

 

END

 


 

Author's Note:

Hi! this is meluvyuya~~

just a simple fic from the recent event.

congratulation for the concert CNBLUE!! i hope i can go to your concert someday! huhu..

btw, some fan account said that hyun came to CNB concert, but unfortunately there's no picture of it..

well, at least yoona confirm it through her UFO reply... so it means there's a possibility Hyun actually come rite? keke. of course she come ^^

so that's all from me~

happy reading ^^