Love Has No Regret

Love Has No Regret

 

 
 
Love is complicated, but it's beautiful at the same time. It could make you super happy, but it could bring you pain too. At least, that's what Kwon Yuri thought. 
 
 
 
"Ms.Kwon, where do you want to put this?"
 
 
"just put it there, beside the altar.." 
 
 
"okay, and the bride will enter through that door, right?"
 
 
"you right.." 
 
 
"do you like the design, Miss? Is it close to your order? Pink everywhere.."
 
 
"yeah, it's cute. Don't forget to set the pink ribbons at the ceiling.." 
 
 
"i get it, Miss.." 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"i want pink for our wedding in the future, Yul.."
 
 
"pink? You love it so much, huh?" 
 
 
"yes, it'll be cute if the place coloured by pink.."
 
 
"okay, anything you want, honey.."
 
 
"yeaay!! Thank you, baby.."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Yuri.." 
 
 
"uh, Tae? Why are you here?"
 
 
"i was just passing by, and i saw your car outside.."
 
 
"oh, okay.."
 
 
"tomorrow is the wedding, why are you still here? You should be home and prepare. They will continue to settle this.."
 
 
"i'll go home after this, Tae. I just want to make sure this place will look beautiful for the wedding.." 
 
 
"it'll be beautiful, Yul. Don't worry.."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Yuri went home with Taeyeon soon after that. She prepared herself, then tried to sleep. Yeah she was trying, it's hard for her to sleep since the wedding was running circle in her head.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Yuri.."
 
 
"hmm?" 
 
 
"after marriage, i wanna have a baby boy and baby girl.."
 
 
"okay, honey.."
 
 
"and they would be named Yoogeun and Sulli.."
 
 
"cute, i love that name.."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Yuri smiled to herself, reminiscing her memories with the one she loves. She then closed her eyes, took a deep breath, and opened it again. She looked to her side, then staring at the photo of her and her girlfriend on the table beside her bed. She smiled once again, and slowly drifted into sleep.
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
The next day, Yuri woke up very early in the morning. She prepared herself after she sat on her bed for quite long time, thinking about the wedding. And now, she's standing in front of a huge mirror, staring at herself through it. Too many things in her head right know. 
 
 
 
 
Taeyeon, her bestfriend, called her. She then realized it's time for her to go. She checked herself once again through the mirror, then exited her bedroom and joined Taeyeon who already sat in the dining table with Sunny, Taeyeon's girlfriend.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"baby, why don't you eat your meal?" 
 
 
"i want you to feed me.."
 
 
"don't use your aegyo, i might get diabetes if you keep doing that. You're too cute.." 
 
 
"cheesy, Yul!!" 
 
 
"but you like it, right, honey?"
 
 
"i love it!" 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Yuri arrived at the place of the wedding, and she didn't even notice it. She was deep in her own thought, thought about the wedding, and the person she loves. Mix emotions was in her heart right now.
 
 
 
 
Yuri, Taeyeon, and Sunny got out from the car. They proceeded to enter the front door of the building. Yuri stopped at the entrance, Sunny and Taeyeon entered it first. The tanned girl took a deep breath and stepped inside. Her lips curled up into a smile when she looked at the decoration. Pink everywhere. Yuri closed her eyes, suddenly recalled back her memories.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"tadaaaa!! Happy 1st year anniversary, baby!!!" 
 
 
"Yuri?? Woaah, thank you so much, baby!!" 
 
 
"i wish we could be together forever.."
 
 
"yeah, forever.." 
 
 
"i love you so much, honey.."
 
 
"i love you too, Yuri.." 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Yuri opened her eyes, then walked to the privat room for the bride. She looked at the person she loves wearing a beautiful wedding dress. She was mesmerized by the other girl beauty. Gorgeous. 
 
 
 
 
"Yuri?" 
 
 
"hey, you're so beautiful with that dress, Tiff.."
 
 
"thank you.." 
 
 
"are you ready for this?" Yuri stepped closer
 
 
"yeah.." Tiffany nodded 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Yul, how can i get pregnant in the future? We both girls.."
 
 
"maybe we could adopt kids if you want to have children, baby.."
 
 
"but they're not my biological children.."
 
 
"i'm sorry, i can give you children, at least by blood.." Yuri hung her head low
 
 
"if only you were a guy.." Tiffany said almost whisper
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Fany baby.." 
 
 
"oh, oppa.."
 
 
 
 
 
A guy appeared from Yuri's back. And Tiffany looked at the guy behind Yuri automatically. Yuri turned around and greeted the guy nicely.
 
 
 
 
 
"hello, Yuri.." 
 
 
"hey, Youngbae.." 
 
 
"thank you for coming to our wedding.." 
 
 
"no problem.." 
 
 
 
 
"uh, and Fany, i want to tell you that it'll start in 10 minutes. Better get ready, baby.." Youngbae kissed his bride's forehead before he left
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Yul, i need to talk.."
 
 
"what's wrong, honey?" 
 
 
"let's break up.." 
 
 
"what? You must be kidding, right?"
 
 
"no, i'm serious.." 
 
 
"it's not funny, Tiff.."
 
 
"i'm serious, Yuri. I....don't love you...anymore.." 
 
 
"what? No, it's just a joke.." Yuri shook her head
 
 
"i'm sorry, Yuri. I love someone else.." 
 
 
"who?" Yuri started to cry
 
 
"my boss, Youngbae.." 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"uhm, Yuri.." 
 
 
"thank you so much for setting up my wedding. I owe you everything.."
 
 
"everything?" 
 
 
"yeah, everything. I also thank you for setting me free and letting me be with him. You sacrificed so many things for me, and i have no clue how to repay it.." 
 
 
"it's fine, Tiffany. Really. I just...do what i've promised to you before. Besides, this is my job as an event-organizer.."
 
 
"You're still the best person i've ever known, Yuri. Even Youngbae couldn't be compared with you. I'm sorry because i couldn't be the best for you. I left you for him, and i hope you would hate me, but you never did.."
 
 
"listen, i love you so much, Tiffany. Even till now, my heart is still beating for you. I want you to be happy, and if he could make you happy, then it's okay. You always chose the best, Tiff. If you chose him over me, that's mean he's the best for you. I try to understand.."
 
 
 
 
 
 
"maybe it's better for us not to know each other from the start, Yuri. You deserve better. I only caused you a pain. I could only hurt you over and over again. But you always forgave me and gave me chances.." 
 
 
"don't say that, Tiff. If you were a wound inside my heart, I’d rather leave it there with all the pain locked inside, than leave it without a trace of you.." Yuri said and Tiffany began to cry
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"hey, don't cry, the ceremony will start in few minutes. Your make up will-" 
 
 
"The years, the months, the weeks, the days, the hours, the minutes, and the seconds that i spent with you were very precious to me. I'm happy to be with you, Yuri. But i don't deserve you.." 
 
 
"we better stop talking about it. I don't want to ruin your wedding.." Yuri wiped the other girl's tears
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Tiffany pulled Yuri into a hug, a very tight hug. Yuri couldn't hold her tears anymore. She burst into tears immadiately. She really loves Tiffany, and she wanted to spend the rest of her life with Tiffany. But unfortunately, fate said the opposite.
 
 
 
 
They stayed like that for awhile till Tiffany's sister came to tell her that it's the time. Tiffany fix her make up and went to the entrance. Yuri stood in the place for guests. She smiled bitterly, looking at Tiffany who walked in the aisle with her father. Tears slowly fell to her cheeks. How she wishes she could replaced Youngbae. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Yuri approached Tiffany and Youngbae, right after the ceremony has finished. Sunny and Taeyeon followed her from behind. She forced herself to smile in front of the couple.
 
 
 
 
"congratulation, Tiff. I'm happy for you, really.." 
 
 
"thank you so much, Yuri.." Tiffany smiled, and Yuri smiled back before she went to Youngbae
 
 
 
 
 
"congratulation, Youngbae. Take care of her.." 
 
 
"i will.." 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Yuri took a short glance at Tiffany. Sunny and Taeyeon went to her side, tried to comfort her. Yuri nodded and gave an assuring smile to her friends.
 
 
 
 
"are you ready to go, Yul? Your flight is about 30 minutes from now.." 
 
 
"let's go.."
 
 
 
 
 
 
Yuri checked her luggage in the baggage of Taeyeon's car before they go to the airport. They were about to entered the car, but Tiffany shouted Yuri's name, made them turned around in an instant.
 
 
Yuri was very surprised. Tiffany then ran towards the tanned girl, and the latter did the same. They hugged each other tightly, not wanting to end it soon.
 
 
 
 
 
 
"i need to go, Tiffany. And you should go back inside.." Yuri broke the hug after a moment
 
 
"will you come back, Yul?" 
 
 
"i don't know.." 
 
 
 
 
 
"i'm sorry, Yuri.."
 
 
"stop blaming yourself, and stop saying sorry, okay?" 
 
 
"but-"
 
 
 
 
"“I love you” doesn’t really mean that I want you to be mine. In fact, it’s another way of saying, “I’m happy to see you happy with someone new even if it’s killing me.” So I guess I love you.." Yuri cupped Tiffany's face and kissed the other girl's forehead gently
 
 
 
 
 
"please be happy, Tiffany.." Yuri added and walked away slowly
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Tiffany on the other hand, dropped down onto her knees. Crying badly, guilty built up in her chest. She wanted to stop the tanned girl from leaving. But she would be selfish if she did that. Honestly, she still loves Yuri, but she didn't deserve the other girl anymore. Yuri let her be with someone else, and tried to be happy too. And now, it's her turn to let Yuri go and find someone new, someone better than her. 
 
 
 
 
 
Meanwhile, Yuri keep walking to the car, tears fell freely from her eyes, not wanting to look back. She was afraid, if she looked back she might not able to leave Tiffany. She must let Tiffany go, she must let Tiffany happy with Youngbae. Although it's the hardest thing for her, but she must still do that. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I love you, Tiffany. 
 
 
 
I really do. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I'll never regret for setting up your wedding.
 
 
 
I'll never regret of meeting you. 
 
 
 
I'll never regret of knowing you.
 
 
 
 
 
 
And i'll never regret of loving you.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Because love has no regret. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Comment pleaseeee :)