Instantly

SHINing friends

Onew's P.O.V

The rest of the day went by pretty quickly.I havnt seen TOP or taeyang all day and i was kind of hoping it was because they were suspended.

I was really looking forward to seeing key.I dont know how to explain it,but i love/hate feeling i get when i'm with him,he makes my stomach hurt but its not an aching feeling....its more like a fluttering feeling...and i want to hide,i dont want him to look at me,but when he does'nt i feel dissapointed.  

eww,that sounds weird,i just met him ,no more thinking!

When i turned the corner into the hall where the art room was i saw key standing in front of the door.was he waiting for me???

"hi" i smiled at him

"hey! what took you so long?!I want you to meet some my two best friends! he said pointing into the art room at two boys who were whisper yelling at eachother.

Key's P.O.V

I've been standing here for 10 minutes!! I skipped class last period to get here early and for what?

i really wanted to introduce onew to my best friends. I've known them since my first year of junior high and i told them everything i know about onew,so they want to meet him.i think they would all get along really well~

I looked up and saw onew walking towards me.

"hi"

'really,is that really all you have to say to me!?' i thought. I was going to say it out loud but then he smiled and  i forgot everything i was going to say.

"hey!" i started "what took you so long?! I want you to meet my two best friends!"i

I studied his face since he didnt answer me.

I could tell he was nervous but he ha no reason to be.Minho and jonghyun were really nice people and really great friends,i'm sure onew would love them!

I started telling him a little about them as we walked into the classroom and i could feel him tense up as we got closer to the table where Jonghyun and Minho were still having their rather loud conversation about...something,i dont even care it's probably something stupid anyway.

"guys"i paused as they looked up at me and smiled slightly "this is my friend onew that i was telling you about" I saw them turn their heads to see him and Onew smiled his hopeful smile.

"Onew,this is kim jonghyun and choi minho" I thought everything was going to be fine until...

 

Onew's P.O.V

"HE'S SO CUTE!!!"

huh?! Why do people keep calling me cute?! I'm not cute,i am a man!

Before i could say anything he jumped from his seat and put his hands on my cheeks.I didnt know what to do i was too shocked to do anything at the time except blush and stare at him in awe of how bold he was.

When i finally realized what was going on i realized people were staring and some people were giggling in the backround,so EMBARASSING!!!

Key seemed equally shocked while that minho guy started chuckling.I dont think i'm gonna like these two that much if thngs like this keep happening. I tried to pull away but i shouldnt have done that because he then pulled me into a hug and that wasnt any less embarassing. I wouldve tried to push him off again,but key beat me to it. Well i dont know if you could say he pulled him off of me,more like threw him into minho who tumbled off of his chair with jonghyun on top of him.

"WHAT THE HELL  JONGHYUN!! YOU DONT EVEN KNOW HIM WELL SO YOUR NOT ALOUD TO TOUCH HIM!!!" Key shouted.