Friends???

SHINing friends

Nobodies P.O.V

Onew didnt go to school for the rest of the week,but he was still forced to do school work.

He didnt mind though as long as he wasnt going to school.

He wasnt thrilled about going back next week.He knew the teachers would scold him for being absent for so long.It was the same routine everyday that week,he cleaned and cooked dinner before his mom got home and then they ate and went to bed.

He didnt have any friends so its not like he could have company over.Life .His mother walked into the house just as he was starting dinner.

"i'm home~",she sing-songed.

" Mom?arent you supposed to be at work?"

"i got off early",she said walking into the kitchen,eyes closed sniffing the air.

Onew laughed at his mothers silly expression.

"i should keep you home from school more often,if youre going to cook like this everday!"

"Yah! i'm not your personal chef" he laughed."since youre here you can help me".

She noddead and they began cooking.

0-0-0-0

 

His mother stopped giggling."How about we go get dessert now.It's still early."she questioned.

"Lets go!" he said cheerfully.

 

 Onews P.O.V

'We've been in this car too long' i said to myself.

We had only been driving for 5 minutes but the silence made it seem longer than it actually was.

" Umma,where are we going???" i asked full of curiosity.

" my favorite bakery,were here actually"

"HUH??"i looked out my window and realized that we had parked.

"when the hell...'

"let's go."His mother got out of the car and he followed.

They walked up to the counter and his mother started to talk to the woman behind the counter,but onew's attention was glued to the blonde haired boy in what he assumed was the kitchen. He was swaying his dancing to the wonder girls "BE MY BABY".while icing a cake.

Dont ask me how i know this song,i just love the wondergirls hear it alot on the radio.

Anyway,he had to admit,the boy was good.He moved in tune with the beat,and every move was perfect.

He was stuck in his thought for so long that he didnt realize the boy had come up to the counter.

"Hello?" Onew squeaked in surprise when he heard the unfamiliar voice coming from the person he thought was still in the kitchen.

"u..um..i..i..."oh god,i'm stuttering! why!

"I said how can i help you."onew looked at him finally processing what he had said.He looked around for his mother but didnt see her anywhere.

'where did she...'

"JINKI!~" she called from the back of the store.Why is she back there?!

Everyone in the bakery starred back at him.He turned bright red.

"Jinki..?"the boy in front of him pondered.

" OH! youre auntie seo-jin's son???? Come back here." The blonde boy grabbed his wrist and pulled him to where he had heard his mothers voice.Onew could feel the heat rush up to his face again.

"cute.." What?? did i hear right?

He just said i was cute.WHAT?! Great and now my face is getting even redder.

Why does this boy do this to me?! I dont even know him!!

"oh there you are baby, i panicked when i realized you hadnt followed me back here when i told you to."His mother said when she came into view.

"sorry", he mumbled.Why did his mom have to be so embarrasing?!

"This is youre auntie hee-young,she is my best friend and she owns this bakery." i nodded understanding what she was saying for once.

"and this is her son kibum." she said pointing at  the boy that made him blush more in 5 minutes than he had in his entire life.

" you can call me key,i hate my real name."Kibums mother pouted at him before turning away and talking to my mother again.

"  so do i." i said lower so that my mother couldnt hear me." my name is Jinki ,but you can call me ONEW."

"oh, i like that!" Key smiled, and that's when onew felt like he couldnt breath.

He just radiated confidence.

How was this boy so perfect?

Key's P.O.V

Just as i was starting to get into the wonder girls song, I felt eyes on my back.

'oh god another old e staring at my " i thought and sighed outloud.I really needed to stop dancing at work.

As i turned around i was surprised to see a boy that looked slightly older than me looking  lost in thought. A customer?

Most of our customers were middle-aged men and women,so he couldnt be,right?

I walked up to him.

"can i help you?'i asked politely.

No answer.

"hello?" i waved my hand in front of his face.

No answer.

"HELLO!"

"u..um.i..i.."He stuttered.

Oh wow,did i really scare him?

"i said how can i help you"i decided to repeat myself,because he just kept stuttering.

"JINKI!~"

Oh,that was aunty seo-jin's voice.Who's jinki???

i looked up and realized the boy in front of me was blushing.

OOOH! This is jinki!

"Youre aunty seo-jins son.Come back here."i grabbed him by the wrist and pulled him to the back.He blushed more!

'omo,he's so...'

"cute!" Crap! I said it outloud. He didnt notice right??

We went into the back of the shop to find our mothers.

When we found them jinki's mother started talking to him,but i was too concentrated on him to understand anything she was saying.His face in particuler.

He had the cutest chubby cheeks and when he opened his mouth to talk you could see his two front teeth were slightly crooked,and he had really nice eyes from what i could see since he was hanging his head.

All in all,he reminded me of a bunny.

WHAT???

I shook my head trying to clear my thoughts.i barely even knew him.

I turned to see my moms best friend pointing at me."and this is her son Kibum."

'ERRR! i hate my name'

"You cancall me key,i hate my real name"I said to him.

"So do i,my name is jinki but you can call me onew." He look's like an onew.

"oh,i like that!" i said happily.I think we could become really good freinds~

 

0-0-0-0-0-0

Onew's P.O.V

I have to go back to school today.*sigh*

I rested my head on the passenger seat window.I really dont want to go back there. What if they bully me again?

I should just try to make my way to and from class VERY quickly,if i get left alone in the hallway then their guaranteed to find me.We pulled up to the schol and my mother said goodbye and told me to call her if anything happened. I was already late and i wanted to get to class before everybody was already in their second period class.

Everything was quiet when i walked into the school building,i tried to walk through the hallways quietly,but being the clumsy person that i am,i tripped and landed on my face. I heard foot steps and i hoped they were the teachers,but when i looked up i saw....

KEY??

WHAT? why was he here?

"HI~!"he shrieked and..hugged me?

WHAT?!?!

"W..why are you here?"I really wanted to know.He pulled back from the hug a little.

"I go to this school!"

"i've never seen you around..what grade are you in???" 

"i'm a junior." and he's in the same grade as me!?

I heard someone clear their throat and i turned around to see a teacher staring at us.Thats when i realized key was still hugging me. I blushed and awkwardly stood up.Key looked equally embarrased.

We said sorry and started down the hallway to our classes. My back was still tingling from where his hands were.He startled me when he started talking.

"so,can i ask why i found you  face down on the floor when i walked out of the office?"He said trying to laugh quietly,but failing miserably.

" I fell. I'm always tripping and falling."

"Are you okay?"he looked worried now.

"yeah,like i said i fall alot,so it didnt even hurt."He looked at me in disbelief.

"oh,i have two questions for you."I said hesitantly"number one:why were you in the office?"

"i was switching my extracurriculer classes. I usually have Gardening and dance,but i hate gardening so i switched into art."

"Art? i'm in art too!" i said enthusiastically,maybe we could be friends. I only have one friend and thats taemin and he's been in america since 8th grade and we only text eachother once in a blue moon... but it would be nice to have a friend that i could talk too everyday ;plus i like key alot.

"REALLY?! That's awsome! but what's question number two?"

"Um.." my cheeks turned  pink. Curse my pale skin! "I wanted to know why you hugged me..."

I looked at him waiting for an answer. He looked at his feet and smiled gently.

"Well,because were friends,right?" I was surprised by his answer,but it still made me smile.

"Are we?" I grinned.

"Well if it's my choice,than yes,we are."

When we got to our classrooms i sighed. Surprisingly,our second period classrooms were right next to eachother.

"well,see you at art," He said. It could've been my imagination,but he looked sad.

"Yeah,bye." I waved and walked into my classroom.All eyes were on me as i made my way to my seat,but i could care less.

I was unbelievably happy. I could tell the year was going to be better.

 

 

 

Hello people~

I finally finished this chapter,after re-writing it about 5 times

I'M TIRED!!! TT-TT

But it's all worth it in the end!!

I hope i didnt let anyone down with this,and if i did feel free to critisize.

Well i'm going to take a nap~

ANNYEONG~

Please take this pole~ a very good plot popped into my mind and i want to use it as soon as possible but i dont know what couple to use *SIGH*