Step 2

Prince Charming

 

 

 

 

Tiffany's POV

 

I was reading some books when suddenly someone called my name,

 

 

"Tiffany Hwang?"

 

 

"Neh?"

 

 

"You come with me."

 

 

"Bwoh?"

 

 

"Just follow me."

 

 

"O-Okay." 

 

 

"Did I do something wrong?" I asked the teacher while following him to his office. "No. But, did you apply for being a Football Manager?" Mr. Yang asked me. "Neh? No. I didnt applied for it." I replied with my eyebrows furrowed. "Chinjja? Then hows your name was here?" he smirked. "Chinjja? Sir, I didnt applied for it. Trust me." I said. "No. You HAD applied for it. But, I need to test you first." he said. "Test? What for? I didnt applied for it!" I said, half shouted. If he thinks, Im rude, yes I am, at this moment!. "Relax, young lady. Its not a difficult test. Uhmm, a bit difficult. Well, not-so difficult. Wait, its is dif.." before he continued with his nonsense, I cut it, "Just said it! You wasting my time." "Okay, you have to make Seunghyun wake up from his sleep." he said, hesitantly. "Bwoh? Just that? Tsk." I said confidently. "Yep. Wait, you dont know about him?" he asked again. "I just came here, 3 months ago. Im newbie here. So, who is him?" I said back to him with a smile. "Great that you dont know about him. So, lets go to their football room." he said while drag me to their change room.

 

 

"Great that I dont know about him?" I mumbled.

 

 

End of POV-

 

 

Author's POV-

 

 

"I dont know that Seunghyun is sleepyhead as Jiyong?" said Minho, the new member of Football club. "Yah, Im right beside you, okay!" Jiyong said while shoved Minho's head. "Its already 70++ we tried to wake him up, right?" Youngbae sighed. "Like you dont know about him! He tired because.." before Daesung could finish his words, Mr. Yang and Tiffany already went inside the Football Room or the place that usually the football member hanging out.

 

 

"Meet, Tiffany Hwang. Your new manager." Mr Yang said to them. Tiffany just beamed a smile at them. They all looked at Tiffany. "Ehem, Hii. Im your guys new manager." Tiffany said while bowing to them. Yes, most of them are her senior. Even, only 1 year older. There'll be only 1 year untill Tiffany graduated. They all circled around Tiffany.

 

 

"Hi, my name is Siwon!"

 

 

"Choi Minho is me!"

 

 

"Just called me Seungri" Seungri join in, ignore his gang behind

 

 

"Taecyeon!"

 

 

"Oh, Hii." Tiffany replied to them.

 

 

"Shes the one who fought with CL right?" Jiyong whispered to Youngbae. He just nodded. 

 

 

"Okay, okay. Stop it guys. Im going to ask Tiffany to wake Seunghyun from his dreamland. "Bwoh?!" They all said in unison. "Chinjja? Youre going to ask her? Nooooo!" Nickhun shouted. "Yah! There's nothing to worry about. This is just a test for her." Mr Yang said. "Goodluck, Tiffany!" Minho said. "Aish, this is what they call kingkas?" she thought. Then, she looked at Jiyong and Youngbae. "Why are they stared at me like that." she thought again, then went to Seunghyun.

 

 

END OF POV-

 

Tiffany's POV-

 

 

Whats so difficult with waking up this guy? Huh. I slapped lightly Seunghyun's left arms, then called his name, in a second, he wake up. Their mouth wide open. "Soooo hard?" I sarcastically said. "Y-You know what? Theres been 6 people trying to wake him up, including us, but.. you just patted his like that?" Seungri said in puzzled. "Who wake me up?" Seunghyun said while yawning. He's quite handsome? I never met him before? Eventhough its already 3 months I schooled here?. "That girl." Daesung said while pointing to me. Seunghyun stared at me. Idk why I just freeze there, I feel like I can sense his aura. You know? Uhh, what the hell am I talking about. But, seriously, his aura. Dark Aura. "Fany-ahh!" someone called me from behind, I turned around. It was my friends. "Well, I gtg. Byee!" I said to the boys and went to my friends. They all tiptoed to see my friends.

 

End of POV-

 

 

Author's POV-

 

 

"How could she managed to wake you up?" Daesung said when they finally reached to the cafe. Seunghyun just shrugged. "That girl is so something. But, is that what CL are going to do to Tiffany? Just trying to make her be a football manager?" Seungri said. "Here, your guys food." their new 'slave' said while handing them their food. Seunghyun glance at that slave. "Yah! How many times should I say, wear your gloves! Thats disgusting, you know!" he shouted loudly, and gain attention from all the students at the cafe. "S-Sorry." he said while bowing. Seungri smirked. "Yah yah, what are you guys doing?" Youngbae said when Jhe and Jiyong arrived. "He's not wearing the gloves." he reasoned. "Bwoh? Just that?" Jiyong asked. "Yeah, its disgusting, okay!" he emphasized disgusting words. "He's a human, dude. Give a break. You may go now." Youngbae said while patted that boy's shoulder, and that boy quickly ran away from that place.  "Why you do that?" Seunghyun said. "Stop being like that, Seunghyun. Okay?" Youngbae said nicely. "Tsk. Im not going to eat this." Seunghyun said while throwing the food away and hit somebody

 

 

to be continued..

 

 

So, how's it? Hmm, crappy. I know :D Well, sorry if there any mistakes there! Oh, just so you know, that im not going to update tomorrow. 

 

Oh, do you know about WGM? They already confirmed that Taeyang+Hyosung, Seungri+Krystal. While, Yuri+Cheundung(?) and Yoona+Gikwang :\ Its so saaaaad :\ I cant sleep thinking about that. That was so awful decision that made by their producer. But gladly, that I NEVER EVER watched that show, because I never knew their format :D Oh, I want YulYang and GYoon to be in WGM :\ Okay, bye! Leave your comment and do subscribe :]

 

Lots of love,

JungHasz