Step 1

Prince Charming

 

 

 

Tiffany's POV-

 

 

"Yah, go away! Yah, chinjja. This is my way! Wow wow, dont be like that. Auch! Yah!" I shouted to the crowd of girls. They all paid attention to me. "Stop it! Its just a popularity chart, duhh." I said in a matter of fact tone. "Yes, its a chart, but there's something special about it." someone answered me. "Its just A CHART! okay? Stop being such a delusional fans, okay?!" I said angrily and went towards the chart. They all eyeing me, curious about what Im going to do next. Some of them, whispering to each other. I smirked, and then unpin the chart. Their mouth wide open. I ripped the chart. They all shocked by my action. "Yah! What are you thinking you're doing!" that girl shouted at me. "Why?" I said innocently. "You're going to get the cursed!" someone added. "Cursed? Wuuu~ So scared. Nothing going to happen, okay?" I said and leave the 'delusional fangirls'. Aish, chinjja. Thats just a popularity chart. Whats so important about it? Its been 3 months since I schooled here, and they keep on fangirling about the Prince Charming aka Popularity chart.

 

 

I seat at my place, they all eyeing me evilishly. I just make my innocent face and put out my book to read. Then, Yoona hurriedly seat infront of me while, Yuri seat beside me. "What are you thinking you're doing?!" Yoona said to me. "Doing what?" I replied to them. "You just ripped the Popularity chart! Its Prince Charming chart!" Yuri added. "Wow, the news spread so fast~ and.. so?" I said. "Yah, Yoona. Why are your friends are so stupid?" Yuri said. "Yah!" I slapped Yuri's left arms lightly. "You're going to get the curse. You got me?" Yoona said in slow tone. I laughed so hard right now. "What? Cursed? Hahahhahaha" I continued to laugh. But, both of my friends, still with their serious face. "Okay, I stop it now. Whats the big deal, huh?" I asked them. "Dont you know that, even teacher trying to rip that thing, and the next day, the teacher that ripped the chart are.... accident." Yoona whispered when she said the last remark. I still with my poker face. "And, they even put the CCTV, to see who's the one that pin the chart, and the next day, the security guard that watched the Chart, were.... stop from being the guard here." Yuri added. "Oh, awesome story. Coolio~" I said and clapped both my hands. "We're telling you the truth, okay?" Yuri said. "Okay, okay." I said while nodded. Then, the teacher came in. 

 

 

I went to the cafe with Yoona and Yuri. Well, they all eyeing me. I just keep my poker face, and continued laughing with my friends. "That girl the one who ripped the chart.." someone whispered. "Chinjaa? She's a newbie, right?" someone replied in a same tone. "Freshie.." added someone. I turned to look at them. "Yah! If you have anything to do with me. Face to face, can you? Dont be such a coward, talking behind like that!" I shouted to those 3 girls. Students are all looking at me and those 3 girls. "Do you know you're messing with who?" she said. "Like I care?" I replied. Their mouth wide open. "Uhm, Fany. L-Lets go.." Yoona said while trying to drag me to somewhere else. But, I dont even move an inch. "This is Chaerin or, should I say, CL, you're messing with..." she said while folding her hands to her chest. "Oh, You're CL, and then?" I replied sarcastically. Her eyes went wide open. "Yah! Stop it!" suddenly, someone interrupted. I looked at her nametag, Sandara. "What?" I said to her. "J-Just go. Okay?" she said. "We'll see whose going to suffer, okay? Freshie." CL added and I left her.

 

 

"You must've been gone mad, Fany-ahh." Yuri said. "Me? Gone mad?" I replied and turned to my face at her. While, Yoona still focus eating and dont even bother to join us. "She's CL. Okay? C to the L. The queenka. Also, the one who saved you, well, she's kind, not like CL, Sandara. And the one just shut , Minzy. They're gang. Queenka of the school." Yuri added. "Queenka?" I chuckled. "Queenka with that kind of attitude? But, well count out Sandara and Minzy, they pretty kind." I said while sip my orange juice. Yuri just shooked her head disbelief. "Wuri ish rike.." Yoona said with food full in . "Uhm?" Yuri and I said in unison. "Yuri is right. You shouldnt mess with CL." she said. "Whatever! okay? Just, lets eat." I changed the topic.

 

End Of Pov-

 

 

Author's POV-

 

"That girl are so firing me up." CL said. "Yah, CL, relax okay." Sandara said. "Relax? Tsk. Just wait.." she smirked. Minzy and Sandara looked at each other. They both shrugged. Then, something caught up her attention, "Audition for Football manager?" CL read out loud. "What are you going to do with this?" Minzy asked. "Just wait and see.." she replied.

 

Everybody in this school knows that being a Football Manager is such a tortourous. But, there's the only oppurtunity to meet those kingka. But, when you already being a manager for the Football Team, you know how torture it is. Yeah, obvious enough that the member is mostly from the kingka, so, bullying their things, well not all of them, a few. The bullies and also a kingkas are Seunghyun,Seungri,Daesung. While the kind kingkas is Jiyong and Taeyang. They're a gang. But only those 2 are kind. They named themself as a Bigbang. They have a BIG influence, and their popularity are BANG! got it? The 3 are the badboy. But, the girls are chasing after them. Seunghyun and Daesung are the only member who is in the relationship right now. Not like Daesung, everybody knows who is her Girlfriend. But, Seunghyun nobody knows who is his girlfriend except for the Bigbang guy.

 

Then, suddenly the girls, are shocked by the cheering, they turned to look at them. They turned around. "Hi, girls." Seungri said to CL, Sandara and Minzy. They just beamed a smile at them. "I heard you're fighting at the cafe? With who?" Jiyong asked. "Oppa~ That girl was so meanie..." CL started her drama. Jiyong just smirk. He know CL. CL had a crush on him, but Jiyong doesnt feel nothing to her. Just as a sister. Nothing more, nothing less. "Who?" Seungri asked. "Uhmm, Idk. She's freshie here." CL replied while clinging her arms to Jiyong's left arms, then Jiyong gently pushed her hand. CL sighed. "Oppa~" she's whined. "Oh, that! She's the one!" Minzy said while pointing to Tiffany, Yuri and Yoona. They were chatting happily at that time. The boys just looked at them without moving. "They're.. pretty." Taeyang whispered to Jiyong. Jiyong just smiled lightly. The girls passed through them. "Look, Daesung. Your girlfriend talk to those girl." Seungri said. 

 

 

"Sooyoung-ah!" Yuri shouted. "Neh? Oh, Yuri-ahh." Sooyoung said happily. "Do you had finished the homeworks?" Yoona asked. "Me? Doing homework? Haha, thats joke." Sooyoung replied. "Oh, Fany-ahh. I heard you had ripped the Prince Charming chart." she asked Tiffany. "Oh? Nehh. I ripped it." she replied with awkward smiled. "You're so brave. Oh, you also ripped my boyfriend picture!" Sooyoung said while playfully slapped her left arms. "Chinjja? Mianhei." Tiffany chuckled. "Im just kidding. Well, see you guys later!" Sooyoung said while bid a goodbye to them. They just smiled at her and went to the class.

 

 

"Sooyoung!" Daesung called her. "Neh? Why everybody want to call me?" she said. "Did you know that girl?" Daesung asked. "Hmm? Which one? Waeyo? You want to know them, huh?" Sooyoung said in jealousy tone. "Ani~ Im just asking." Daesung smiled at him. "Hmm, the girl with chocolate hair is, Yoona, the girl with black hair is Yuri and the girl with crescent-shaped eye is Tiffany. Tell me, why?" Sooyoung explained. "Nothing, Sooyoung. Thankyou! We treat you, later okay?" Seungri added. Sooyoung just smiled widely and left them. 

 

 

"So, CL what are you going to do with the girls?" Seunghyun asked. "Just wait and see.." she replied.

 

 

be continued...

 

 

So, how was it? Sorry for any grammatical wrong, spelling or any mistakes there. Hope you guys enjoy it! ^^Y Leave your comment and do subscribe :]

 

 

Lots of love,

JungHasz