Chapter 1

Wait.

 

Chapter 1.

Memories of you

 

It takes time to love. It takes time to hate. It takes time to learn to live. It takes time to hurt. It takes time to do everything, but even so, time never waits, for anybody.

"Wait!" the voice was echoing somewhere in the dark, trying to reach something, something that wasn't there anymore.

And there were sobs and cries that filled the space after the voice stopped. Soft whimpers, painful sobs and his heavy tears were hitting the ground. There was another scar on his heart and maybe this one would go deeper that the others. He imagined those small hands hugging him, that soft voice trying to comfort him. But it was imagination, dream...And dreams never came true. 

When he woke up it was 2a.m. in the morning. He was al sweaty and he looked scared. He moved to the window, but all he saw was the darkness that seemed to approach him.

"Ah, that dream again..." he said, letting his head supported by the cold window.

"You have a crappy feeling now, aren't you?" a voice asked him.

Kyuhyun nodded. It took him more than ten seconds to realize the strange voice and its source given that he was supposed to be alone in there.

"Stalker? r? Criminal? Idiot? Who are you and what are you doing here, freak?" Kyuhyun yelled looking for the owner of the voice.

He approached the wall, cleaving to it. The cool material gave him shivers and he trembled a bit. He looked to the left, to the right, even to the ceiling to find the misteryous presence.

"You won't find me there. You won't find me here!" the strange thing continued to talk. His voice was scary and his ironic tone was pissing Kyuhyun off. 

"Yah! You are crazy? Where are you? My wardrobe? What the heck is happening here?"

He waited like that a few more seconds. Nobody was talking and he thought it was just his imagination or maybe he was still dreaming.

"Nope. This is the reality, sweetheart."

Kyuhyun started to laugh, thinking that was a prank or just in order to calm himself.

"Ok, Donghae, Eunhyuk, I know is some of you, guys! It was funny. Now let me sleep ok?" he asked, continuing to laugh. "Ryeowook? Yesung? Who the is there? Ok. I got the prank, now come on!" he yelled desperately, his fist clinching.

Drops of sweat were rolling down his face and his chest and he thought he is in real trouble. His eyes closed as he tried to calm himself and he stopped shivering. "Wh-Who are you?" his question came with a low voice, his throat being too dry to speak properly.

"Well...I don't know...Some people called me God...Other said that I'm and angel or something like Cupidon...somebody named me Afrodita but I'm not a girl at all...or there were that persons that said I'm curse. I think they named me the best."

"Curse? Why curse?" Kyuhyun asked curious, but still scared. He didn't dare to move, even if his position, glued to the wall was really uncomfortable.

"Ha! You have no idea haven't you, kid? I'm here because you made some mistakes in your life and you have to correct them. You broke a heart, you took away love, you hurt him and you hurt yourself because you were not enough brave...And if you don't turn everything in love, you'll face the hell..." the awkward presence finished its speech in a scary manner.

"But I..." he started to talk but it was too late. The dark filled the room and everything disappeared. He heard a laugh and a whisper which said 'good luck' before he crushed on the wet asphalt. The air was chilly and he felt that on his skin. 'Aish, I'll get a cold' he thought before getting up. The place seemed familiar to him as he continued to walk through the trees. The big shadows looked scary and he could hear weak cries and words of comfort. He went to the source of the noise, looking for information how to leave this place.

"Don't cry. Don't cry...I promise I'll be back, ok? I will always come back to you."  he said while hugging the smaller boy in his arms.

"Bu-But they won't let you! They want you to forget me!"

"Sungmin!" the taller boy yelled "I will never forget you! Nobody will make me forget you ever! You understand this?" He hugged him tighter and tried not to cry too. Kyuhyun passed by them tottering, the feeling of dizziness trying to get over him. He continued to walk without a direction. He knew the place, he remembered those moments he thought he forgot long ago and he felt the need to cry.  It was the first time in years when he wanted to cry his heart out just because those memories came back.

"Why?" he yelled when he felt his chest would explode from so much pain he could feel. "Why the memories of him?" he continued to scream to sky. He fell, the cold ground feeling uncomfortable on his skin. He curled his body into a ball and continued to whisper words that didn't make any sense.

He remained like that, cursing, praying and hoping that was just a dream when a sudden light hit his face. He felt the air becoming warmer around him and he tried to open his eyes. The bed was there, the room was there, everything was there and he was laying on the ground, looking like he fell of the bed during sleep.

"It was a dream...Just a stupid dream" he said shaking his head. He waited a few moments to check if somebody would answer him or he would hear any voices but he was all alone.

The person who was reflecting in the mirror seemed unknown to him and he felt idiot staring like that at his own image.  The dream was running through his mind and the dizziness came with it.

"Sungmin..." he whispered trying to find some support because his knees started to become weak.

"No!" he yelled and he shook his head to get rid of those thought. "It was a dream, a memory. It will disappear, as it disappeared years ago. I will forget... Again." he said and layed on his bed. 'Maybe I'll skip classes today. I'm kinda sick.' he thought.

He closed his eyes but one second after it was a knock at the door. Kyuhyun ignored it and didn't move.

"Kyuhyun! Kyuhyun, open, it's Yesung!"

"It's open!" Kyuhyun said too lazy to go to open himself.

"Stupid kid! The door was created for you to lock it, you know? Anyway, you saw the announcement in the hall?" he asked .

"I don't even wear a shirt so, no, I haven't seen it. What it is about?"

"It was something like a fire in the Vest Campus, and the first floor was seriously affected"

"Yeah. So?" Kyuhyun asked while yawning.

Yesung laughed. He always thought that Kyu was an intelligent guy, but there were moments when his brain wasn't working at all.

"Students with affected rooms were sent here, in the East Campus. You won't be alone anymore, Kyu, dear." he continued smirking. " I saw there you'll be with some guy...Lee...Lee I can't remember how...Nobody heard about him, but he seemed to be in this school from some years."

" Lee Sungmin" he said slapping his forehead.

Why that was happening to him? Why now? 'What if...What if the from last night was real?' he thought. He closed his eyes and shook his head. No! No way for that to be real. He must be dreaming, still dreaming. He was not that unlucky, wasn't he?

"Hello." he heard the low words, before he saw the boy putting his valise on the bed that was never touched before.

"He-Hello." Kyhyun answered weakly.

'You...You, Afrodita guy! You did this!' he thought staring at his new, unwanted roommate.

Yesung, who was staying there without any idea of what was really happening, tried to figure out what was Kyuhyun's problem and who was that Sungmin. 'They are in love' , that was the last thought he had before throwing a smirk to Kyu and leaving the room. After he left, the awkward silence hit the place and Kyuhyun felt uncomfortable, especially when he realized that he was wearing just his pants.

'Why? ' he thought again before he started to look for a t-shirt. 

 

___________________________

 

Hi Hi ~

This was the first chapter. I'm sorry for my mistakes, I tried my best to correct them but my english needs lots of adjustments. Even so, I hope you liked it and I hope it made a good impression. Now I'll be back to study becaouse the chemestry control paper calls for me T_T' . 

I promise to update soon~ 

<3 <3