Chapter 13

12 stars: the 12th eclipse

 

“unless, you are the key?”

 

 

“w-what k-key?” you stutter as you stood up limping and clenching your stomach from pain.

 

 

“well,  there are only 13 stars royalty.. Hhhmm.. I already enumerated the twelve. The 12 stars are considered as one pack.. and in every pack there is there Energy giver..  Like the sun for Planet Earth without you there wouldn’t be here, like if you die, they die its easy..”

 

 

“……….”

 

 

“but where is the fun in that?” he laugh and shot you again with another fire ball.

 

 

“AAAAHHH!!!” all of shouted in Pain.

 

 

“but there is something I want to try” he faced the boys and pointed the wand in Kris then fired

 

 

“AAAAHHHH1!!” only you and Kris shouted in Pain..

 

 

Kris’s flew across the room and collided in the wall.

 

 

“its easy explanation, I hurt one of you or all of you, she alone can feel the same pain, but when I hurt her, all the star in the pack can feel the same pain.”

 

 

He fired another fireball but he fired it at you.. this time the fireball was 10 times bigger than before..

 

 

“I wanted to have much more fun but I guess I just have to end it here.. its getting kind of boring” he smiled and shot you the fireball.

 

 

“AAAAHHHH!!!” the boys and you shouted even the Ahjussi who was still levitated in the air screamed when he saw you flew away like a rug doll..

 

 

The impact was so strong that you flew outside the barn. You landed on the muddy ground as the rain was pouring heavily.

 

 

The robe guy walks to you being followed by his minions. He half kneeled in front of you and lifted you with your chin. Your eyes were threatening to close and the pain was unbearable. He pulled your face closer to him and whispered.

 

 

“seems like the Lightning star is upset with the pain too.. but all of you will be gone anyway.. you’ll be just like an ordinary star floating in above” he then kissed your cheeks.

 

 

He lifted his wand and a black smoke circled him and his minions and with a flick they disappeared.