7

Blue

 “So we’re assuming you’re Taemin?” Onew questioned.

“Yes. Now what happened?” Taemin questioned back.

“He tried to kill himself. What do you think happened?” Key snapped.

“Is he okay?” Taemin worried.

“Why don’t you see it for yourself?” Jonghyun pulled Taemin’s hand to the car.

“Let me go.”

“You caused this. The least you could do is see the damage you caused.” Jonghyun glared at him.

 

 

 Despite it being one a.m., Vesper and Taemin was let into Minho’s room anyway because the people at the hospital were big fans of them. Even the one-eyed guard.

“We’ll wait outside.” the three said and closed the door after the two.The room was dark. The only source of light was the moon light shining through the window next to Minho.

Taemin approached Minho’s bed. He was just laying there. He looked thinner. Sick. His skin looked pale and yet filled with little bruises. Taemin traced Minho’s wrist with his fingers. The long needle must’ve hurt. He then traced the boy’s jaw line. His lips. His cheekbones which were now visible due to the lack of eating.  His eyelids. His temples which had bulging blue veins.

And then Taemin slapped the boy’s face.Hard. Immediately waking up the boy.

“What the hell were you thinking?” Taemin yelled at the shocked Minho.

“Tae?” Minho gasped.

“Of course, you weren’t thinking were you? That’s why this body is suffering. Because the owner didn't use his brain.” Taemin scolded Minho.

“You’re really here?”

“Yes. I am here. Now tell me exactly why the hell did you tried to stuff yourself with dozens of pills.”

“You’re  really here. With me.” Minho pulled Taemin into a tight hug.

“You’re an idiot. You know that?” Taemin in the verge of spilling tears. His voice was already breaking.

“I am never letting you out of my sight again. Ever.

“Minho-“

“You’ll even come with me when we leave the country for concert or even if its just me doing a photoshoot for some random magazine. ”

“Min-“ The first tear left Taemin’s eye.

“Do you have any  idea what you did to me when you left?”

“Even if I left, you shouldn’t have done this. What if I die one day? I'll leave you then anyway. ”

“ I’ll follow you afters.”

“Don’t be stupid. You don’t even have a reason to do that.”

I love you. Isn’t that reason enough?” Minho said. Taemin just kept quiet. He didn’t know what to say. What to respond to the boy.

“I love you so much.” Minho hugged the boy tighter.

 

 

 

“Should we leave now?” Key said. They were eavesdropping on the two. Key nearly break open the door when they saw Taemin slap the boy but he was restrained by Onew.

“Yeah. We should.” Onew decided for the three of them.

“And leave Taemin here?” Jonghyun asked.

“I don’t think Minho is letting him go anytime soon.”

 

 

The next day or rather the few hours later, Minho woke up and was terrified to open his eyes. What if last night was merely a dream? A very beautiful nightmare.

But the weight in his arms, the warmth that wrapped his body and the soft sounds of someone breathing assured him last night wasn’t a dream. So Minho did open his eyes. Seeing the one he had been longing for in his arms. He couldn’t not smile. He tightened the grip he had on the boy. Just to have more of Taemin if that were possible. Taemin opened his eyes minutes later. When the grip was suffocating him.

“Good morning.” Minho said.

“I think your IV needle came off.” Taemin said, when he saw a puddle of liquid on the floor.

“Say it back.” Minho pouted.

“Say what back?” Taemin questioned.

“Good morning.” Minho said like it was the most obvious thing.

Oh. Good morning. But we need to call someone here and put that back on you.” Taemin said, trying to escape Minho’s hug.

“Let’s just stay here for a while .”

“Minho, you’re sick and you need to-“

“Please?”

“But-“

“Five minutes. Just five more minutes.” Minho pleaded.

“Okay.”