Matchmaking

The Castle of Love

Bright morning in the kingdom Excensia where the people were busy working both outside and inside the kingdom. Unlike usual, the queen calls her daughter Lulu to meet her. As there is something important to talk to the princess Lulu. As usual princess Lulu comes up with a bodyguard accompanied by Kris. Inside the main room sat the queen on her throne chair with her side is advisor of the kingdom.


"Mom, why did you call me?"


"ah Lulu, you've finally come. Come in. "


After princess Lulu and Kris guard entered the hall, they started the conversation.


"Well if you all had gathered. I'll get right to the subject. I'm going to match princess Lulu with the prince from Helia kingdom. "


Hearing that princess Lulu shocked. Princess Lulu never thought it would be happen. Even someone who isn't known to her.


"Lulu, i know you're shocked. But you also know what the condition of this kingdom now. I hope you understand it. Mom wants you to save the kingdom before it's too late. "


Statement of the queen make the people in the room was surprised no exception Kris.


"Mom sure you can do it."


The nature obedient of princess Lulu make herself hard to argue what his mother said.


On the other side, the advisor growled to himself. * Why is this match so quickly? This match should be stopped. Otherwise my plan will fail. *


"Okay mom."


Princess Lulu reluctantly forced to accept an arranged marriage with.


"Thank you Lulu. I bet you'll take it. You're a good daughter and obedient. Mother loves you "


Princess Lulu just smiled a little to hear her mother's words.

 



After the discussion was over, princess Lulu came out followed by Kris. For some reason, after hearing the news of her mother, princess Lulu felt a heavy burden hit her heart. And now princess Lulu just wanted to be alone. Of course, accompanied by Kris.


"Kris ..."


"Yes, your Highness?"


Princess Lulu smiled a little. "How many times have I told you just call me Lulu. Aren't  we the same age? "


"very disrespectful if I call princess calling by name."


"Well, I understand. But next time you should just call my name. "


"Yes, your Highness."


Silent for a few minutes they just stared at the flowers in the garden in front of them.


"Have you ever fallen in love?" Ask princess Lulu suddenly.


"never before your highness."


Princess Lulu smiled faintly hear a plain statement from his bodyguard.


"Really? Hmm, I believe it. Of course you have not been in love. You have always been with me all the time. You always follow me wherever I go. You do not even have time for your own self. I'm sorry. "Princess Lulu said with her head bowed.


"Please do not apologize. Princess was not wrong. Indeed, I should keep the princess. It is my job. Anyway I've devoted myself for Excensia kingdom. "


"But because of me, you can not feel your current adolescence. You unfettered. Just like me. "Princess Lulu said softly almost whispering


 "But princess isn't wrong." Kris smiled a little


* That smile! ... a smile that was always waiting for me when I'm with him ... with a sweet smile and warm ... *


* Pity princess ... I'm sure she was very depressed with all of this ... *


"Do you know what kind of life out there?"  princess Lulu pointing to the small houses where the people live


"Of course. There are very crowded. Crowded with people passing by. "


"I want to go there."


Kris surprised. Princess word makes Kris surprise and wonder.


"Why? I shouldn't be there? Don't tell me you also forbid me to go there. "


"But I didn't intend to prohibit . But it is already rule the palace. A princess shouldn't be out of the palace. "


"You and the people in the palace are the same. You always forbids me to do what I love. Just because I'm a princess, doesn't mean my life unfettered like this. I want to enjoy my life freely. "


Hearing the statement of the princess, Kris was silent.


"So? Can you help me? Come on Kris, only you can help me out of the palace. Anyway I wanted to enjoy my last day in court before that matchmaking begin. Just a minute. After that we will return. "Princess smiled miserably


Not bear to see the princess pleaded, finally Kris agreed to accompany the princess go to where ordinary people live.

They managed to come out with a horse-drawn carriage. Princess uses a hood so as not to be seen by other royal guards.


Finally they reached the place where ordinary people put through their respective activities.


"Wah it's so crowded!" Princess grinning with delight


"From now princess should not be far from me."


Hearing words from her guard, princess Lulu blushed.


They walk around the street and the housing market. A lot of people are passing by there. Princess is very pleased to be able to see how people's live. Princess also very pleased to be a breath of fresh air outside the palace.



On the other kingdoms ...



"Hey bro! what's up? "


"Hyaa Katrina! You startled me! "


"Hehehe ... sorry ... I didn't mean it. What's wrong? Seemed to be thinking about something? "


"Hm, no. No nothing. "


"Really? Hya, you think that I'm stupid. I know you're thinking about something. Tell me. "


* This child is really know i'm thinking about something. I became suspicious of this child. is he a witch? *


"I would be matched with someone."


"Oh."


"Oh? It's only your response? "


"What did I have to say? I have to say WOW? "


"TCK, I was wrong to tell you. "


"Hahaha ... calm down boy ... I knew you'd say that."


"Already know? So you already know I'm going in matchmaking? "


"Hm, of course."


"Hyaaa! Why didn't you tell me huh? "


"I think you'll know by yourself."


"All right." Courtland grumbled


"Don't you accept this match?"


"I don't know."


"You will be paired with a princess. Is not that interesting? "


"What's so interesting?"


"Who knows she is pretty princess."


"That's not what I mean. The problem is I don't know the princess at all. "


"You'll also be introduced to her. Be patience. "Katrina said, patting him on the shoulder


"Yeah you're right. I hope so. "


"Good. That's my brother. "Katrina smiled broadly




 Everybody is born to care
It's something we were meant to share
Not to keep to ourselves all alone
If we make room for someone new
Does not mean that there's less for you
Only means that our circle has grown
Love knows, love grows
Bigger than before
In your heart there's always more

 


"Kris, do you hear that?"


"Yes princess."


"Someone sings a song. Let's go! i want to see it. "


Princess Lulu pulled Kris hand and they rushed toward the sound is coming from.

 


fiuh, as my promise...this is the 1st chapter...enjoy everyone!

oh yeah don't forget to comment...i need your advice guys.... :D